7:00 PM EST : Atlanta ( 0 ) at Orlando ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 0 ) at Detroit ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Minnesota ( 0 ) at Toronto ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Sacramento ( 14 ) at Milwaukee ( -14 ) —- T: 227
    8:30 PM EST : Utah ( -1 ) at Dallas ( 1 ) —- T: 222
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 7.5 ) at Denver ( -7.5 ) —- T: 221.5
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 11.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -11.5 ) —- T: 229
    10:30 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Theguy49503

@frugal said...

Alright…need Butler & Giannis to sit and I’m good to go.

Same lol and Lowry

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m assuming this advice is DK related and not FD? 5300 on FD does not seem nearly as locky

Yeah, DK and Yahoo pricing is low enough should he crap out another dud you may still be alright.

• captainwacky

Yeah, he’s $4200 on DK.

• captainwacky

I still like him on FD though, honestly. It’s one of those weird situations, though— he’s going to be like 60 percent owned on DK, and by default, he’ll get slightly more attention on FD. If he was $5200 on both, he’d be like 5 percent owned on both, but now he’ll be like 12-15 percent owned on FD as well.

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

I still like him on FD though,

Yeah, I’m with you. I still like Oldaipo on FD @5300. Still too cheap. 8X is well within reach at 30 mins.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Yeah, I’m with you. I still like Oldaipo on FD @5300. Still too cheap. 8X is well within reach at 30 mins.

Surprisingly his usage since coming back has been right in line with what it was the last couple seasons, just hasn’t converted that into FP yet. Last game his percentages were pretty close to pre-injury but turnovers killed him, would’ve had 32 Yahoo/FD if he hadn’t turned it over 4 times. Going to explode sooner or later…

• Bodiaz36

Anyone else like Devonte’ Graham? Seems a little underpriced on FD

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Key news to watch, (status as of 4 ET):

Giannis Antetokounmpo – questionable
    D’Angelo Russell – questionable
    Deandre Ayton – questionable
    Anthony Davis – probable
    Jimmy Butler, Herro – TBD
    Kyle Lowry – questionable
    Cam Reddish – questionable
    De’Andre Hunter – questionable
    Jeff Teague – probable
    Derrick Rose – doubtful
    Markieff Morris – probable
    Svi Mykhailiuk – questionable
    Brandon Knight – questionable
    Gary Harris – probable
    Jabari Parker – questionable

• Wynter12

A bit late to the action. Why is Wood so high owned? The match up and pace doesn’t look that great to me for his price.

But being on the bad side of fades recently makes me wonder if Im missing something?

• captainwacky

@Wynter12 said...

A bit late to the action. Why is Wood so high owned? The match up and pace doesn’t look that great to me for his price.

But being on the bad side of fades recently makes me wonder if Im missing something?

Charlotte no es bueno contra los hombres grandes. Christian Wood es grande y se uso mucho de los posesiones para Detroit.

• Ndepompei

@Wynter12 said...

Decent price tag and flavor of the week. He’s in play at that price but I will be looking elsewhere with the ownership.

• bangthedrummond

@Wynter12 said...

He’s probably the most highly motivated player in the league right now. And Charlotte is a good matchup for bigs. He’s pricey on FD but I’m not hopping off yet.

• frugal

@Wynter12 said...

DET have thrown in the towel. Wood will likely see minutes no matter outcomes and and has seen 26% usage since Drum trade. And no idea what you’re talking about regarding matchup, great spot tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

Does Kief effect Wood at all?

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Does Kief effect Wood at all?

only drops his per36 from 44 to 43.

I think his starter mins of 32+ are secure

• telestraightshooter

@Ace15 said...

for dK cash… ok, If I must then Oldaipo
    for showdown I will have 1 LU with him & 15 sans

today I am in a Missouri state of mind – “Show Me”
    …if he does deliver….
    …. I will be in a Misery state of mind

• dominicanpapi

Giannis just posted a pic of his kid.

• telestraightshooter

26.56 per36 dK in 62 mins…. for LeVert in Last 3 games w/ Kyrie
    54.65 per36 dK in 92 mins…. for LeVert in Last 3 games sans Kyrie…. & usage @ 36%!!!

I have him for 48.58 dK or 7x

• DC2380

https://twitter.com/Giannis_An34/status/1226982533482602496

• frugal

I can feel it now. Gianis & Butler going to play and I’m going to have to rethink everything…

• Ace15

Anyone else playing the Giannis babby game narrative?

• feekdogg

@DC2380 said...

https://twitter.com/Giannis_An34/status/1226982533482602496

I barely heard the names Liam, Declan and Finn when I was a young punk. Now I think every other kid at my son’s preschool has one of these names.

• captainwacky

@Ace15 said...

Anyone else playing the Giannis babby game narrative?

If he plays, he will decimate, I would venture.

• frugal

Reverse revenge tonight?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/f1wdtp/slater_draymond_green_on_seeing_andre_iguodala/

• MoccasinMusic

I have 3 kids and if I left my wife 3 hours after my after our child was born to go to work she would literally kill me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).