7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Minnesota ( 9 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Denver( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

I was already gonna play him on a 25 min limit

• frugal

@Wooden_Bones said...

Sabonis/Brogdon have a positive correlation together, albeit a small one at .01.
    Sabonis/Turner have a negative correlation at -.18.

Interesting, that doesn’t seem to hold up when looking at Sabonis 50+ FP games over the last month, though makes sense.

• Herf

I’m praying McDermitt lets it fly tonight against the Nets. All systems are ago!

• monarch

I think Gallo is a great play now if he can approach 30 minutes.

• Brendan239

Lavine or FVV on FD now?

• Wooden_Bones

@frugal said...

Interesting, that doesn’t seem to hold up when looking at Sabonis 50+ FP games over the last month, though makes sense.

But also, it’s BKN. So if there’s any match up to ignore correlations I’d say it’s this one. Worked last night with DET players.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Karl-Anthony Towns (health protocols) a game-time decision Wednesday.

• marker0357

heard someone mention Bruce Brown earlier. What’s the appeal if guys are playing? I just want to make sure that I’m not missing something obvious.

• ripking

Are Muscala and roby gonna play 24 each or until one of them fouls out?

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

But with 9 here and feeling LAL is going to take care of business tonight, my overall interest in OKC is lower.

8 1/2 at best—no matter how shorthanded they get, Miller isn’t ready to play more than 12 minutes or so.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Kyrie Irving (finger) will play Wednesday, as expected.

• choppadown

Came off K Lowry for Powell….don’t feel like getting tilted early.

• wmudude24

I didn’t realize until just now for some reason that Diallo’s DK price was all the way up to 6.5k. Was ready to lock him in but I also want a ton of Siakam, Zion and Sabonis…

I did lock in KWill.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@marker0357 said...

heard someone mention Bruce Brown earlier. What’s the appeal if guys are playing? I just want to make sure that I’m not missing something obvious.

Dart throw. Not missing anything

• roomchat

I have a lot of Lowry and a lot of Roby. Felt great about both until about 20 minutes ago. Now I’m all . . . .

• frugal

@marker0357 said...

Brown started the 2nd half last game. BUt they need to get some size in the starting lineup from somewhere. Seems like a Vonleh and/or Pelle should get minutes but who knows…

• Penguin3200

No way KAT is playing. Still working back on conditioning. Local talk radio says he is doubtful at best. I do like the run Nowell is on and with Dsuck out, he should get a good run with Rubio being trash.

• wmudude24

Desmond Bane starting for MEM

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Gallinari’s price on FD is stupid. I may just hit the lock button

• frugal

@Penguin3200 said...

No way KAT is playing. Still working back on conditioning. Local talk radio says he is doubtful at best. I do like the run Nowell is on and with Dsuck out, he should get a good run with Rubio being trash.

I was just comparing Nowell to Grayson Allen and ended up with the later.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Patrick Beverley (knee) will start Wednesday. https://t.co/kum7gdK9K7

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Reggie Jackson will remain in starting lineup Wednesday.

• mbunner23

Anyone else on Willy H?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Patrick Beverley (knee) will have a minutes limit Wednesday.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@mbunner23 said...

Anyone else on Willy H?

I’ll have some

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).