7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Minnesota ( 9 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Denver( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Codyveo

Is Middleton hurt? Weird he came out after 5 minutes.

• cdub6238

This is the 2nd game in a row the Lakers have been blown out by a thin OKC team AT HOME

Luckily they had a late 4th quarter surge last game…this team should be embarrassed right now

• Tribefan18

@theIrrigator said...

I’m starting to think Drummond was a mistake

The cavs have always been an historically exceptionally terrible team when they go west. On a 6 game west swing, they are lucky to have one close game. They had it, against the suns. I knew they would crap the bed hard tonight, so i stayed farrrr away from Drummond.

• Dfspacman

Terrible day to lock in harden

• Yeoman

As I write, every active OKC player except Darius Miller has more DK points than every Laker except Schröder.

Move into 1st in the $5 S E Late. Tie with 3 others unfortunately. and in the $1 Late, 17 others have same team as me. Early yet of course, but the ties take the excitement away from a possible “win”

• Yeoman

@cdub6238 said...

This is the 2nd game in a row the Lakers have been blown out by a thin OKC team AT HOME

But somehow for the second time in a row I’m going to fail to cash an OKC stack. Not good.

• tmarohl

@Sleazygreazy said...

I’m in some high dollar contests where a lot of good players are stuck with Roby.

Discord channels?

Their is a premium discord NBA chat under the NBA tools section. There is also a non premium discord chat under the same tab above.

• gaelicgirl

@Yeoman said...

As I write, every active OKC player except Darius Miller has more DK points than every Laker except Schröder.

Maybe LeBron spends too much time on twitter comparing himself to Tom Brady.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I was worried about a blowout in LA but not this way… 🏀🙃

• tmarohl

Those Suns uniforms are kind of cool.

• tmarohl

@gaelicgirl said...

Well, he is going for MVP this year. You would think a regular season award at this point would not mean anything to him.

• MickyD10970

Of course I missed the Roby news even though I was checking rotoworld and labs like a maniac. Felt ok after the guy earlier said the beat writer had him in. So f’ing gross. All my lineups but 2 no toast.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Roby is 48% owned in the DK $600

• Yeoman

“They run their offense through Mike Muscala “ had never been said by anyone before tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Herf said...

Currently in 15th in the 100k for 1st with Middleton going. Please just one time

Nice

• Yeoman

@gaelicgirl said...

From one of the OKC beat writers;

“LeBron vs Dort is fun.

He’s defending the GOAT really well, but Dort is doing a great job on James too.”

• Jokey401

I know for sure, that if I knew about the Roby news and was given the time to switch him out for a better play I still would have F’d it up.

• tmarohl

NNeke Znaji or whatever from Denver going to break the slate.

• gaelicgirl

@Yeoman said...

From one of the OKC beat writers;

“LeBron vs Dort is fun.

He’s defending the GOAT really well, but Dort is doing a great job on James too.”

LOL

• Krispac23

Brolo is useless. How this guy is in the league in beyond me. Only thing he can do is shoot the 3. If that ain’t falling he’s useless!!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Tribefan18 said...

The cavs have always been an historically exceptionally terrible team when they go west. On a 6 game west swing, they are lucky to have one close game. They had it, against the suns. I knew they would crap the bed hard tonight, so i stayed farrrr away from Drummond.

13 fpts is just pathetic

• tmarohl

@Krispac23 said...

Brolo is useless. How this guy is in the league in beyond me. Only thing he can do is shoot the 3. If that ain’t falling he’s useless!!

He blocks some shots as well.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Gotta watch this 2nd half suns-bucks, i have some live ones in the main and late!

Lets go middleton, booker, diallo, and big Al!

• callmetouch

Can I switch out 100% Roby at halftime? Oh I can’t? Oh. Gg

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).