7:30 PM EST : Atlanta ( 4 ) at Dallas ( -4 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -9 ) at Minnesota ( 9 ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 4 ) at Memphis ( -4 ) — T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( 2 ) at Brooklyn ( -2 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( -3 ) at Chicago ( 3 ) — T: 230
    9:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 9.5 ) at Denver( -9.5 ) — T: 223
    10:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at LA Lakers ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( -4 ) at Phoenix ( 4 ) —- T:

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

This is not cool. I constantly Land on Hart SMH. No Matter what I do smh. I guess I will play him but really dont like playing a player after they Went off the night before

• hbomb57

@Pandamonious said...

Nice. Love the Romeo area. Tried to buy a house in Bruce on 35 mile road last year, but it fell through. Spent a lot of time in Romeo/Washington growing up. Anyway, I’m in Lake Orion now.

Too Funny live in Bruce 34 mile rd for 35 years. And to throw in some NBA talk so I don’t get in any trouble. Do we think Zion comes back from a terrible showing yesterday.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

“I kinda feel ATL may take this one as DAL is so incredibly one dimensional offensively right now with the way they run a stagnant 5 out and chunking 3’s at low percentages”

See, this is the type of insight I was talking about that I don’t have.

What I know is my Excel spreadsheet spit out some numbers saying I should like everyone but Trae, Hardaway and Richardson.

The reason I have the spreadsheet is Richardson is the type of sneaky play I would normally be on.

I used to use it as a reality check last year and then realized it was better than my instincts about 90% of the time.

Of course, it also told me Brooklyn would win and made my 7 leg parlay go 6-1 last night.

• Brendan239

Is it possible to avg 8x w Sato/Valentine/Williams in the same LU on FD? They fit do well. Kkiiiinnddaa think this could be a MPJ smash spot.

• Yeoman

Had a dream last night that Harden had gone down for the season and the Nets decided to bring Michael Jordan out of retirement to replace him.

Probably not relevant to tonight’s slate.

• bazerko

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@Yeoman said...

Had a dream last night that Harden had gone down for the season and the Nets decided to bring Michael Jordan out of retirement to replace him.

Probably not relevant to tonight’s slate.

Not relevant, but infinitely more interesting than prepping for tonight’s slate so far given the lack of injury news.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@hbomb57 said...

Too Funny live in Bruce 34 mile rd for 35 years. And to throw in some NBA talk so I don’t get in any trouble. Do we think Zion comes back from a terrible showing yesterday.

Can’t say I’m not jealous. Might try moving out there again this summer. Don’t worry I won’t let you get in trouble.

Should be a strong spot for Zion. Foul trouble isn’t usually his kind of thing.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

Karl-Anthony Towns (health protocols) expected to play Wednesday. https://t.co/IHFXFgKsR3

• Bornsupreme

I would like invite to league? dk screenname is bornnutz thx!

• mbunner23

If CP3 doesn’t play, everyone see this as an Ayton blow up game? Could be with CP3 in as well.

• Bornsupreme

The fanduel wont work for me either? im bornnutz on fd and dks

• frugal

To Harden of not to Harden. My projections don’t love him tonight, his only contest vs them with HOU was a dud this season. But last season he absolutely destroyed them: 50, 65.8, 71,& 87.8. I’m trying to figure out why exactly my numbers have him at a pedestrian 1.28 FPPM DK.

• mdalb

Currently have A Edwards at shooting guard on FD. Is Kat being back going to have a big impact on usage? I could switch to L Williams.

• madmanjayWV

The perils of the clutch shot — 6.8 pts for 19.6% Cole Anthony and 25.9 pts for 1.9% Chuma Okeke – Least I got OKEKE right even if he only scored 2 real-life points…

Winning LU had 3 PISTONS in it vs. the NETS

So the ? is how many PACERS are in it tonight…….

This is a brutal tough slate for 1 LU makers — tons of options……

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

Karl-Anthony Towns (health protocols) expected to play Wednesday. https://t.co/IHFXFgKsR3

Now Kawhi is a near must. 63 burger

• IT4MVP

I do group leagues all the time on FD you have to individually invite through username or email then once stored the next time they will be in there for you to add………Add me please billy120681

• Njsum1

@Brendan239 said...

Now Kawhi is a near must. 63 burger

Might also be the end of the greatest Center smash spot in the history of NBA DFS. I rode centers versus Minnesota like Seabiscuit to some of my better NBA DFS days this season. Kinda sad it’s coming to an end 😭

I’m actually glad Towns is playing, so now I don’t have to strongly consider the Ibaka/Zubaka 😉 timeshare situation.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #64

RG Tiered Ranking

@mdalb said...

Currently have A Edwards at shooting guard on FD. Is Kat being back going to have a big impact on usage? I could switch to L Williams.

Yes. Probably gonna make all of Minnesota unplayable until their prices drop back down

• Brendan239

Miles Bridges and Capella great Superdraft plays.

• Njsum1

@mbunner23 said...

If CP3 doesn’t play, everyone see this as an Ayton blow up game? Could be with CP3 in as well.

He’ll really have to lay the hammer Bunner. Might just plug in some Roby, and go guard heavy and pf heavy.

• tmarohl

@mbunner23 said...

I think it will just be a normal Ayton game, plus or minus four fantasy points in either direction.

• Yeoman

@Njsum1 said...

Might also be the end of the greatest Center smash spot in the history of NBA DFS. I rode centers versus Minnesota like Seabiscuit to some of my better NBA DFS days this season. Kinda sad it’s coming to an end

You can join me on the Cs vs. BKN train. They’ve been giving up 50+ on the regular since Kyrie and Harden arrived.

• tmarohl

@Yeoman said...

You can join me on the Cs vs. BKN train. They’ve been giving up 50+ on the regular since Kyrie and Harden arrived.

You can join with me on the C’s and PF’s against Dallas train.

• Njsum1

@Yeoman said...

Haha…I’m well aware. I had a Dash of Plum yesterday, I would have loaded the boat if I felt his minutes were more predictable. Never played more than 28, until the game before last, and everyone was healthy.

Yet here’s the question, who’s Indiana’s Center? I’d argue Sabonis plays more like a Center than Turner.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).