5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Berfy51

Westbrook vs Durant

I can’t wait to see this matchup tonight.

Do you think Durant will get cheered or booed?

Who do you think will perform better?

I have Westbrook putting up 40-13-15 for yet another triple double

• NPStollings

Just feels like you have to go Westbrook/Durant and fill in from there for cash

• MPDR1983

scored 321 last night in a free roll.. Won $4!! woohoo!! haha.

• MPDR1983

@NPStollings said...

I think Westy puts on a show tonight.. trip doub… for 80 DK points.. He is on a mission tonight and he will come out on top.

• Berfy51

Awesome lol..

• MPDR1983

D Green with 10 steals last night is unreal..

• BUFUu2

@NPStollings said...

I am not i do think you will have to have some value in that game i am going curry and adams

• Mr_tjRoto

Does anyone know how to add a player to the projections.csv file and upload it,
    What do you enter for the player number in your spreadsheet in column A

How do you know it got uploaded

• JSteele

Westy/Durant is tempting but I kind of like Harden/Hassan more

• superjon

I know it’s a bad DVP match up, but I’m kind of liking Ibaka at 6k on FD. He seems to do okay against them, and should do okay rebound wise against the worst rebounding team in the league.

• Berfy51

If chandler is out for the suns tonight I have capella putting up huge numbers in both scoring and rebounding for a cheap option at under 5500

• Boneys2000

Thinking a lot of people are gonna be heavy on OKC/GS.I am going to try and focus on Hou/Pho.Tired of this losing shit.Lets kick some ass tonight!!!!

• MPDR1983

@Boneys2000 said...

Thinking a lot of people are gonna be heavy on OKC/GS.I am going to try and focus on Hou/Pho.Tired of this losing shit.Lets kick some ass tonight!!!!

pick players you normally wouldn’t pick…you will win lol

• MrPerfekt7

Interesting slate tonight. Wonder who gonna be that pop up player today to go off?

Anyone doing early slate today

• MikeMineo

Gotta love that DK platinum freeroll. My 330 only paid $15 in the $4 GPP, but $500 in the $0 freeroll! So glad I remembered I had that freeroll reserved a few minutes prior to lock.

• KindGuy

@MikeMineo said...

Gotta love that DK platinum freeroll. My 330 only paid $15 in the $4 GPP, but $500 in the $0 freeroll! So glad I remembered I had that freeroll reserved a few minutes prior to lock.

That’s insane

• hammer74

If chandler is out maybe start your cash games with williams & len 6k combined should get u at least 40fpts

• superjon

Loving Ariza at home vs Pho as a value play with great upside.

• Boneys2000

@MPDR1983 said...

pick players you normally wouldn’t pick…you will win lol

I’m gonna do just that!

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@Boneys2000 said...

Nice… leave the Cleveland and Denver game for me.. stack the big three for the win…great night to get these three in a very fast game at low ownership…

• percy1207

@Berfy51 said...

If chandler is out for the suns tonight I have capella putting up huge numbers in both scoring and rebounding for a cheap option at under 5500

I was looking at the bigs for this game as well, but was looking at PHO as I have noticed bigs tend to do well against HOU… any idea if Len is back tonight?

• ASitar

Is this the game Favors puts up 50 DK points? His minutes are trending in the right direction. Another game tonight of “Which Nugget goes off”. Jameer? Barton? Chandler? Joking? Chriss a good play if Ty Chandler out?

• percy1207

@Cooper08 said...

leave the Cleveland and Denver game for me.. stack the big three for the win

I’m leary about that as they were supposedly going to rest night before last… could rest tonight unexpectedly

• jaymaj

Well , put up a 326 last night with Ingram being useless and a 324 with the chansler injury. Coulda been so much better.

Think westbrook goes off tonight and like Adams quite a bit but I don’t see gs forcefeeding Durant with so many other capable bodies and okc is not going to let him do the damage tonight. Gotta have some exposure to golden state but I don’t think its gonna be KD. Thoughts?

• Hiqhliqht

The real question is who the hell is gonna score on the bucks other than that tall Greek guy and with Middleton resting .?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).