5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hobbes2d

@NarrowJ said...

Yeah, I forget about Dudley. So basically they still have 6 guys who can play PF or C with Warren and Tucker probably getting the lions share and Len/Dudley/Williams filling out the other 30-35 mins. Will be surprised if Williams gets more than a handful of minutes since PHX is likely to go small again like they did in the first 2 meetings.

Just look at last night’s game. Essentially 44 minutes is up for grabs with no Bledsoe or Chandler. Williams saw 23 minutes. Knight played just 15. So he probably gets another 20 and Len gets the rest. If Houston goes with Anderson at the 5 at any point Len can’t be on the floor. So then if they put out Chriss when they go small, he’s really easy to get into foul trouble. With Bender out I just don’t see anyway how Williams won’t get some minutes. He got some when everyone was healthy so it stands to reason he will get more when multiple guys are out.

• kwest

I chose that route

• kwest

@darrenqnguyen said...

Bartons over Klay?

I chose that route

• IronMonkey415

WOW Kemba still with a zero

• WidumBoise

@IronMonkey415 said...

WOW Kemba still with a zero

must be a vegan cuz he aint finna even eat a single burger

• KindGuy

• nyknick

wow….kemba finally scored

• hcassidy

@TicketRaven said...

Michael Beasley starting ahead of Thon Maker tonight

Not really, they are both starting from what I have seen. Henson is going to the bench. PG ABC SG Delly SF Beasley PF Snell C Maker

• IronMonkey415

Ersan available to play

• Ballinonnobudget

Dirk and TJ or Brogdon and James Johnson?

• Ballinonnobudget

Throw in a tournament lineup with Greg Monroe. Indiana is bottom 5 in the league against post up and Monroe scores a majority of his points via the post up. Also he dropped 16-7-7 when they played Indiana earlier this season.

• DefinitelyMiami

@TicketRaven said...

Michael Beasley starting ahead of Thon Maker tonight

• hardrocker61

how in the holy hell did rivers get to $5700??? he’s worth about 1.99

• darrenqnguyen

@Ballinonnobudget said...

Dirk and TJ or Brogdon and James Johnson?

Dirk/TJ.

• hcassidy

Why is Cleveland not giving Korver a chance to start at SG? Call me confused. Yesterday, McCrae got the start and today it will be Liggins getting the start.

• Jeremy6Morehead

Any love for Gary Harris? Liggins getting the start scares me off of him

• chronoxiong

How many minutes is Michael Beasley penciled in to play? That’s what I want to know with Jason Kidd’s roations.

• WidumBoise

@chronoxiong said...

How many minutes is Michael Beasley penciled in to play? That’s what I want to know with Jason Kidd’s roations.

anywhere from 10-33

• marvalgames

@WidumBoise said...

anywhere from 10-33

Give or take 10

• Dirt_Lavert

Len with no Tyson a lock?

• machzeagher

Catching up on the thread, still not sure. T.J. Warren or P.J. Tucker?

• 7klub06

So what’s the O/U for the winner tonight in DK?

• hcassidy

@chronoxiong said...

Well as I mentioned above, Beasley is starting at SF tonight and basically they have no one behind him. Unless they are going to be playing him and ABC in burst so that ABC can switch over to SF. I am completely confused by their starting lineup. It has Snell starting at PF and Maker at C.

• jonube

• fanturds

will austin rivers give his owners a 25 point french dip sub?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.