5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• RipCityRings

@fanturds said...

so everyone really likes alan williams?gosh. im scared to miss the boat, but im also scared that its one game.

I think I read that he’s put up a double-double in all 4 games he’s played at least 20 minutes, if that helps. Dude was balling out a few months back when he got run, my only concern is the traffic jam of Chriss/Len/Dudley. Chriss at least is completely unplayable, he’ll go 10x once a month and then foul out in 5 minutes the rest.

• GGee87

@fanturds said...

so everyone really likes alan williams?gosh. im scared to miss the boat, but im also scared that its one game.

Im worried about that too. I know he has the potential… just not sure if hes gonna do it again.

• zpa1989

need d will news. want to use some yogi tonight. think we get it before lock?

• MrPerfekt7

@zpa1989 said...

need d will news. want to use some yogi tonight. think we get it before lock?

Nope since he is a GTD smh

• frugal

@fanturds said...

Not me, I think it’s chasing points. He got extra run due to Chandler being hurt and Len suspended. I think Len is the pick tonight. That said, I play on Yahoo and both are min salary so if they announce Williams is starting I can late swap.

• damionismyname

• Ranked #87

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

I think I read that he’s put up a double-double in all 4 games he’s played at least 20 minutes, if that helps. Dude was balling out a few months back when he got run, my only concern is the traffic jam of Chriss/Len/Dudley. Chriss at least is completely unplayable, he’ll go 10x once a month and then foul out in 5 minutes the rest.

last time he did and I didn’t think he would do it again and the next night he went off again. not missing it again personally and at 3k he doesnt need to do much.

• nateW

I think Westbrook will just handle this game like any other game. He will go out there and play his best as usual. I don’t even think he has it in his mind that he has to do something extra special for us just because Durant is in the building.

• IronMonkey415

Blake still stuck with 8 assist. Maybe the triple double will not happen after all.

• lildave678

Any word on the Big 3?

• nateW

I think Curry will want to have a huge game if Westbrook is going ham. Doesn’t want people to forget he was the MVP and not Westbrook.

• fanturds

@lildave678 said...

Any word on the Big 3?

they are in.

source: rotoworld

• TheGuth

@nateW said...

I think Westbrook will just handle this game like any other game. He will go out there and play his best as usual. I don’t even think he has it in his mind that he has to do something extra special for us just because Durant is in the building.

Yea, right. RWB doesn’t operate that way. Don’t kid yourself. He wants this game….bad.

• hcassidy

I need a min 3K guy but as everyone mentioned they like Williams. I wanted to play Nene, who practiced in full yesterday(suited up on Thursday, but didn’t play) is still being listed with a Q tag for rest/shoulder. Rockets have said nothing, and not the normal beat writer covering the game tonight.

• superjon

Only went 75% okafor

• lildave678

@fanturds said...

they are in.

source: rotoworld

Thanks!

• kettab24

c.j miles or ellis gna win someone some money today

• Stickman731

Have not touch my LUs since 6AM when I made them. Tells me there will be some late scratches after lock.

Good luck all tonight.

• hangtime28

More fantasy points tonight – Vucevic or W Chandler??

• beastdog325

@GGee87 said...

Im worried about that too. I know he has the potential… just not sure if hes gonna do it again.

Don’t forget Len was out last night

• letsampitup

Completely fading the OKC- GS game will win a gpp mark my words.

• zpa1989

real quick. committ to yogi or swap for tyler johnson? just don’t want to get burned.

• RWilder

I have 5 LUs and not one player from that game. Hope I’m right.

• DfsBopBooth

After last night how is Draymond not being mentioned. Sabonis/Grant/whoever else will not be able to stop him from another triple double

• Syzltuth

If anyone cares Ellington and Arthur are starting

• Syzltuth

@DfsBopBooth said...

After last night how is Draymond not being mentioned. Sabonis/Grant/whoever else will not be able to stop him from another triple double

I have him in 1 or 2. Don’t expect another almost quaddbl but I’ll take his usual

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).