5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bhodgman

• Syzltuth

GL everyone!

• IronMonkey415

and we are off to the race….good luck

• 7klub06

Was against using RWB!!!! Then when I saw how he walked in like Willie Beaman and you got Curry and them walking in like a little click, I said why not!!! RWB will hit them for another 70FPTS like last time. Hope this one entry pays off

• 7klub06

May the force be with everyone

• hangtime28

@Syzltuth said...

I have him in 1 or 2. Don’t expect another almost quaddbl but I’ll take his usual

Would you use Draymond/Ellington or Chandler/Barton??

• Whacko

Not feeling it tonight….
    However decided to put my hope into LEN if the bum just stays out of foul trouble things might work.

• RipCityRings

@letsampitup said...

Completely fading the OKC- GS game will win a gpp mark my words.

Hope you’re right, I went for the complete fade. I don’t doubt Durant will hit value, but SF is packed with great plays tonight that are infinitely cheaper. Went George/Hayward/Tucker/Warren/Beasley. I’m sure Oladipo will give Klay plenty of trouble, and Westy needs a near-ceiling game to hit value. The only players I like from OKC/GS are Steph and Adams, but once again there are plenty of better (and cheaper) options at both positions.

• draggin49

On dk I did some RWB/Adams paired with javelle/KD/draymond that was about all I could squeeze from that game

• KindGuy

@7klub06 said...

So what’s the O/U for the winner tonight in DK?

According to my spreadsheet, 349 should be the winner.

• jcrebs

Beasley 31% in DK HotShot, and 60% in DK $5 single entry double up.

• SammyMiami

No skip bayless no cash

• KindGuy

Damnnnn Beasley is chalky as hell. Am I the only one here who faded him?

• KindGuy

So the theme for my lineup tonight is value. Only spent $48,200 and have Seraphin at 0.9%!!!!

• hcassidy

Hoping for CJ Miles to come out firing tonight….only 5% owned in the 4 point play.

• Anton83

@elementasrat said...

Damnnnn Beasley is chalky as hell. Am I the only one here who faded him?

Faded 2 let’s hope for a dud

• Whacko

Just looking through the csv on the 4 pointer…

Beasley @ 29.2% holy hell I didn’t think of using him that bad… it is what it is though. I faded him all my main LUs….
    Might have him in maybe 4 LUs in the QA

• Jcvelez815

Guys I don’t mean to be superstitious, but the past week I have played everyday and I tend to have chosen a player that has got injured or ejected 5 of the past 7 days . This is just with my double up lineup. After chandler injury yesterday I really think I’m jinxing players. Just to see if this is really the case I will tell you my lineup in which I know someone will get injured, ejected or even in early foul trouble . Jameer Nelson, Brandon knight, Durant, derrick favors, a Williams, booker, saric and James harden. If it happens I swear I’m cursed

• codymad

so in the early league on dk I have about 160 with 4 players left I have teague, paul george, michael beasly and the virtually unowned thon maker so hopefully thon can do a little damage for me

• stats99tuff

Lavoy Allen, Vuc death train… all to fit in westbook when will I learn….

• RipCityRings

Went heavy on Kyrie, George Hill, Harden, Knight, Beasley, James Johnson and Whiteside. As usual, these are not names that inspire confidence.

• zpa1989

faded yogi for johnson. chickened out. he could have a HUGE game. watch it happen. lol

• BBWC_10

@hcassidy said...

Hoping for CJ Miles to come out firing tonight….only 5% owned in the 4 point play.

Good Luck with that he put up a whopping 9fpts for me last night.

• KindGuy

Atleast DK raised Beasley’s price to $4,200 so it’s somewhat harder for him to reach that coveted 6x threshold that we all know and love.

• IronMonkey415

Blink once and Turner already have 5 points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).