5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• bhodgman

@RipCityRings said...

Westy needs a near-ceiling game to hit value.

That’s absurd… he’s gone for 75+ DK points 12 times this year… that’s ~6x value ~25% of the time… he’s gone 5x today’s salary 32/54… oh, and went for 73.3 last time they played GSW on the road…

He was a lock for cash — I’m 100% Westy.

• hardrocker61

someone please wake up Paul G…..

• lloydjv1

@7klub06 said...

19minutes after lock and Eric Gordon is ruled out lol smh.

Faded him completely.

• KindGuy

Greg Monroe needs to chill out. Also, Monta Ellis is a walking turnover machine.

• Dirt_Lavert

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 2 minutes ago

Joel Embiid diagnosed with small meniscus tear.

• letsampitup

Greg Monroe 1% owned in the quarter arcade already 15 first quarter fantasy points

• hcassidy

Love 9.3%, Barton 19.7%, Nelson 22.9%, Harris 10.5 , Jokic 9.9% TT 4.0%, D Arthur 5.5 LBJ 17.8%, Kyrie 17.8%, in the 4 point play.

• lloydjv1

On average how many lineups do you guys run each night in NBA? I average about 12 but most are quarter arcades.

• tarheelsrule44

Don’t worry, Kidd will inexplicably keep Monroe on the bench in the 2nd and 3rd. He’ll finish with 15 minutes even though he’s the best big man on the team.

• KindGuy

Kevin Seraphin already at 2x. On pace for 8x and 24 DK pts.

• zpa1989

anyone think harrell gets some burn tonight?

• superstars92

@letsampitup said...

Greg Monroe 1% owned in the quarter arcade already 15 first quarter fantasy points

Yea I would have picked a lot of Monroe actually if Len/Williams wasn’t in such a great spot. I do have plenty of him in the early games, but Len/Williams just seemed like the better player to build around if you wanted to fit Westbrook and Durant.

Monroe is super interesting because his FP/min is very, very high, but his mins are super unstable. It makes him the perfect tournament play when he’s only in the 4-5k price range. Obviously, he can completely suck, but very few people in that price range has 40 FP upside. He’s similar to Kyle O’Quinn I guess. He can have like 10, 15, 10, 15, and then all of a sudden a 40 FP game.

• hcassidy

@hardrocker61 said...

someone please wake up Paul G…..

Take a nap, he probably won’t be back in till about the 3 minute mark. Picked up 2 quick fouls early on.

• KindGuy

@lloydjv1 said...

On average how many lineups do you guys run each night in NBA? I average about 12 but most are quarter arcades.

One lineup only for me

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Kevin Seraphin already at 2x. On pace for 8x and 24 DK pts.

I almost played him, but I can’t afford to be risky. This week has killed me. Back to cash games and grinding.

• fanturds

@kettab24 said...

trying to be optimistic but PG and Giannis playing opposite minutes is good thing as they won’t be guarding each other much in the 1st half

• KindGuy

Swear to God if Mirza Teletovic is in the fucking perfect lineup tonight………..

• lloydjv1

Snell may have a good night.

• chansing

Of course Greg Monroe decides to go off today

• RipCityRings

@bhodgman said...

That’s absurd… he’s gone for 75+ DK points 12 times this year… that’s ~6x value ~25% of the time… he’s gone 5x today’s salary 32/54… oh, and went for 73.3 last time they played GSW on the road…

He was a lock for cash — I’m 100% Westy.

Needs 75 to hit value on FD. No 3 point or triple double bonus, higher penalty for TOs, lower points for boards. He’s hit that maybe twice all season.

• Lathum

Already regretting taking Whiteside over Jokic

• hcassidy

@elementasrat said...

Swear to God if Mirza Teletovic is in the fucking perfect lineup tonight………..

I wanted to play him tonight in my UTIL, but freaking DK gave him a 400.00 salary increase after his dud performance yesterday. Yet Alan Williams stayed at 3K

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

Yea I would have picked a lot of Monroe actually if Len/Williams wasn’t in such a great spot. I do have plenty of him in the early games, but Len/Williams just seemed like the better player to build around if you wanted to fit Westbrook and Durant.

Monroe is super interesting because his FP/min is very, very high, but his mins are super unstable. It makes him the perfect tournament play when he’s only in the 4-5k price range. Obviously, he can completely suck, but very few people in that price range has 40 FP upside. He’s similar to Kyle O’Quinn I guess. He can have like 10, 15, 10, 15, and then all of a sudden a 40 FP game.

Honestly I think that’s a really good GPP strategy. I’ve actually thought about it before but my bankroll isn’t big enough to risk duds.

I don’t know if you guys remember, but when Greg Monroe was on the Pistons and getting 30+ minutes a night playing next to Drummond, he was a 7-8K player on DK. He never really changed. It’s just that his minutes fluctuate a lot more.

• fanturds

Beasley only played 6 minutes in the first q. 2nd unit getting much more play. oof.

RIP any shot of cashing big time in the early slate.

• zpa1989

i brought up monroe earlier today no one said anything even tho i pointed out he did 44 against the pacers earlier in the year. such an idiot for fading him despite bringing him up to everyone lol. damn.

btw jeff green or dekker for the min on FD if you had to pick

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).