5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

@Epignosis said...

I almost played him, but I can’t afford to be risky. This week has killed me. Back to cash games and grinding.

I picked your boy Fournier tonight. Hopefully I’m not too late.

• Yeoman

@lloydjv1 said...

On average how many lineups do you guys run each night in NBA? I average about 12 but most are quarter arcades.

Typically one each on Yahoo and DK.

Except that on DK I always put my first draft of the night in a freeroll, to evaluate my tinkering.

• Yeoman

Hope both teams can keep this pace up in Cleveland. A close game in the 120s-130s would be nice.

• TeamTwerk

GD Teletovic can’t miss a shot. Sucks for Beasley

• Thelegend69

Took Teletovic out for Beasley at the last minute.I am gonna kill
    myself now

• RipCityRings

McConnell and Gary Harris going nuts.

• DirtyDanS4

Did something happen @ the bucks pacers games… been stuck on 1041 2nd qtr for awhile now, espn and nba app… also is henson coming off the bench or is he gonna be a dnp kidd decision?

• fanturds

@DirtyDanS4 said...

Did something happen @ the bucks pacers games… been stuck on 1041 2nd qtr for awhile now, espn and nba app… also is henson coming off the bench or is he gonna be a dnp kidd decision?

DK shows it being 6 minutes left in the 2nd.

• ghost3490

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

I have literally not seen one post about Paul George on here all day. He can easily go 45 on Milwaukee who can’t guard forwards if their season depended on it. I’ll gladly take him criminally underowned everywhere with the same upside as the other 3 SF above him

This ^ is not working out very well. Lol

• damionismyname

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@letsampitup said...

Greg Monroe 1% owned in the quarter arcade already 15 first quarter fantasy points

and I picked him last night and he did’nt do shit!

• jasonresno

@DirtyDanS4 said...

Henson hasnt left the bench yet

• kettab24

no it’s not its pretty bad right now

• letsampitup

Monroe scored 50 fpp last game at Pacers off like 15 points and 17 rebounds. Had to pull the triger for the price.

• draggin49

Miami /Indy lookin like garbage

• Syzltuth

@Dirt_Lavert said...

FantasyLabs NBA ‏@FantasyLabsNBA 2 minutes ago

Joel Embiid diagnosed with small meniscus tear.

Yeah heard this on the radio while driving. Guess they found out about it off an mri back on jan 20th but never said anything. And last night he was dancing on the stage at a concert…

• draggin49

Pg13 loves to make ppl have to change the sheets lmao

• Thelegend69

I am happy to eat the chalk named Nelson all night

• zpa1989

pg13 had a fantastic matchup tonight and was an excellent gpp play regardless of outcome. can only judge plays before lock not after the fact. hindsight is always 20/20. just my opinion.

• odeethedon

So happy I fade pg13 at the last minute. I just need Murray to get some burn for Denver and I’ll be fine

• mbunner23

• Hipster_doofus57

@lloydjv1 said...

On average how many lineups do you guys run each night in NBA? I average about 12 but most are quarter arcades.

Played six diff lu’s tonight for fd 7p main slate

• Stickman731

@lloydjv1 said...

Typically 1-2 CASH, the CASH LUs I also play them in a low price GPP single entry, and 3-4 GPPs.

• odeethedon

I faded Nelson thinking he would be limited on a B2B since he’s old and figured that Murray would be the one getting that horrible Kyrie defense and went for him. I guessed wrong smh

• jasonresno

I only play one LU a night. Gotta keep my crushing dissappointment affordable.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).