5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• JSteele

@elementasrat said...

That’s insane

I put in my freeroll entry a few minutes before lock and got 120 out of 120,000 entries. Scores 335. Had Jokic at 5% and some other severely underowned players that were probably chalk on any regular contest

• 7klub06

@percy1207 said...

I’m leary about that as they were supposedly going to rest night before last… could rest tonight unexpectedly

Heck the had a day of rest yesterday. Don’t see them resting and letting Jokic have his day

• Berfy51

They didn’t say officially but on my site I was for lineups they have Len in starting position as of now… but everything I read was leaning towards Chris and warren have big game

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

@percy1207 said...

I’m leary about that as they were supposedly going to rest night before last… could rest tonight unexpectedly

Even more reason to take a chance at the Cleveland three stack…:)

• monarch

I’m going with Len and Murray. Also the Cavs will have 80 points at the half tonight

• monarch

@superjon said...

Loving Ariza at home vs Pho as a value play with great upside.

Good call, he’ll be matched up with Booker

• hcassidy

I will just say this last night was crazy, I played with the pricing from last night and found that you could have spent 49.1K(on DK) and would of scored 418.5 ftps. Wonder if tonight will have a McLemore going 15.9x value.

• shaywhat

Never post on here, but appreciate all the collective, constructive input. Shout out to MONARCH: Brilliant calls yesterday on Dedmon (been on him a touch but Pop typically kills his minutes) and PG13 lockdown on Beal. Just wondering if Len, Murray and Cavs nation just received a slight ownership bump…

• hobbes2d

@Berfy51 said...

If chandler is out for the suns tonight I have capella putting up huge numbers in both scoring and rebounding for a cheap option at under 5500

Alan Williams at 3k yes please.

• hobbes2d

@Hiqhliqht said...

The real question is who the hell is gonna score on the bucks other than that tall Greek guy and with Middleton resting .?

Beasley or Monroe.

• KindGuy

Whiteside gonna be chalk city

• 7klub06

Quick observations for today’s slate
    Whiteside vs Philly w/ no Embid
    Bos vs Utah, don’t see Utah blowing them out. Will Hayward keep the hot hand?
    Harden/Ariza vs Phoenix
    Gobert vs Horford – Horford has played like trash lately, his value has dropped could this be a bounce game for him?
    Cavs vs Denver – blowout, Cavs should be rested. Jokic is still going to get his

OKC/GSW everyone will prolly be on this game so is it safe to pass on this game for so many other options?

• jprem24

Would ABC guard George?

• Grnmasheen

I really want to like Bob Cov tonight but McGruder plays tight D.

• Whacko

@7klub06 said...

Quick observations for today’s slate
    Whiteside vs Philly w/ no Embid
    Bos vs Utah, don’t see Utah blowing them out. Will Hayward keep the hot hand?
    Harden/Ariza vs Phoenix
    Gobert vs Horford – Horford has played like trash lately, his value has dropped could this be a bounce game for him?
    Cavs vs Denver – blowout, Cavs should be rested. Jokic is still going to get his

OKC/GSW everyone will prolly be on this game so is it safe to pass on this game for so many other options?

That OKC/GSW game is going to be loaded on many LUs….however this game could get out of hand very very quickly, thus as of right now I am leaning to minimal exposure.
    But predicting blowouts is not really the way to go.

However that being said, if the game becomes a blowout, who benefits the most?

• soli0807

@MikeMineo said...

Gotta love that DK platinum freeroll. My 330 only paid $15 in the $4 GPP, but $500 in the $0 freeroll!

Nice one man! I cashed $400 in the Gold Freeroll and felt even worse bc I had that lineup entered in the $40 contest but withdrew it due to recent lineup performances haha

• ghost3490

@elementasrat said...

That’s insane

330 would have gotten you $7 in the bronze free roll. 367 won it

• Whacko

And something that I am also concerned with is the B2B.

We have IND with the only home game that is the backend of the B2B.

The teams on the 2nd night of an Away B2B, Den/Mil/GSW/Pho/Mia

The teams that had the rest going against these teams. CLE/PHI/HOU
    The games that don’t fit the example is Orl Vs Dal, Bos vs Uta. now with the Mavs and Jazz being at home should be factored in.
    Just food for thought while the coffee kicks in.

• yanksfan1

On 4 centers tonight: Whiteside, Adams, Turner, Capela

• ghost3490

@monarch said...

I’m going with Len and Murray. Also the Cavs will have 80 points at the half tonight

Would you say the Cavs trio are fades due to blow out potential? Or are u recommending them?

• Stickman731

@Berfy51 said...

Westbrook vs Durant

I can’t wait to see this matchup tonight.

Do you think Durant will get cheered or booed?

Who do you think will perform better?

I have Westbrook putting up 40-13-15 for yet another triple double

This game scares me and excites me – do I fade and who will go off with the second highest total. Or do I put a $1GGP with both of KD and RWB and just watch the show.

I am expecting KD to get boo-ed everytime he touches the ball. I am curious will they have a pre-game or half-time tribute?

As a NBA fan, I am looking forward it as much as my attendance at the Knicks game last night with my Oakley jersey.

• Stickman731

@superjon said...

Loving Ariza at home vs Pho as a value play with great upside.

I think he is a lock in all LUs if Gordon is out. I am debating if Chandler is out – do you play Len?

• Whacko

Really interested in Kyle Korver today, however that’s just because Shump is listed as Out.

• hcassidy

@Berfy51 said...

Westbrook vs Durant

I can’t wait to see this matchup tonight.

Do you think Durant will get cheered or booed?

Who do you think will perform better?

I have Westbrook putting up 40-13-15 for yet another triple double

I think it will be a great matchup, but not 100% if I would play either of them. They have bad blood between them and I could very well see Durant (who I think is athletic enough) guarding RWB, just to show who is the better of the 2. Call me crazy, but that is where my brain is spinning at right now. And yes, Durant will be booed more than once.

• Stickman731

@yanksfan1 said...

On 4 centers tonight: Whiteside, Adams, Turner, Capela

Adams will get GS C treatment Myles just has not shown any consistency but I like the match-up.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).