5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Tsrobertson

@odeethedon said...

I faded Nelson thinking he would be limited on a B2B since he’s old and figured that Murray would be the one getting that horrible Kyrie defense and went for him. I guessed wrong smh

Liggins is on Nelson….

• chansing

Hope Barton sees some action soon here

• hardrocker61

what happened with Elfud anyone why aint he startin no more, coach get tired of lookin at his doo?

• zpa1989

len chriss or dudley. i think i trust len’s minutes most.

• jasonresno

Was Jokic expected to be this good out of the draft?

• IronMonkey415

never expected him to be like Magic JOhnson.

• odeethedon

@Tsrobertson said...

Liggins is on Nelson….

Wow really? I thought liggins was a good defender. How is he getting abused by Nelson on a B2B?

• Syzltuth

@chansing said...

Hope Barton sees some action soon here

You and me both. Avgs 28 min a game and has 0 thru the 1st

• TeamTwerk

How did I manage to forget about Jameer Iverson when picking my lineups? . Only 4400 too. What a mistake

• kettab24

unbelievable paul george…they’re losing so hopefully he’ll come out firing in the 2nd half this is really upsetting he’s been terrible..I know they’re trapping him but damn it’s bad

• lloydjv1

Hope you guys are doing well. My PG lineups are not.

• Dirt_Lavert

damn I went Favors in the Utility over TJ. Also took Kyrie and not Jameer lol

• RipCityRings

Best two PG DVPs were Kyrie and Jameer so I ran them both. Looking decent so far.

• TruHawks

Didnt know James Johnson was this good

• lloydjv1

Frank the tank beasted today. Good pick there though.

• Tsrobertson

@odeethedon said...

Wow really? I thought liggins was a good defender. How is he getting abused by Nelson on a B2B?

Looked like the game plan was make him shoot. Liggins was playing back off him. He hit three in a row.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I went with Paul George simply because he fit my Utility slot. Super.

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

In fact, I just got excited looking at Paul George hitting double digits. Only it was Michael Beasley points I was looking at on someone else’s lineup.

Gah.

• KindGuy

A few things:

There is no way Denver can keep up this fast pace. They’re gonna get tired soon, so hopefully Lebron takes full advantage.

Cleveland’s defense is non-existent. No idea what happened but they’ve been atrocious on defense for the past month.

Bucks defensive scheme has one major weakness: outside shooting. You make Milwaukee pay by hitting your 3’s. Pacers are a great match up for the Bucks because they don’t take threes. Remember how the Bucks absolutely destroyed the Bulls earlier this year? Well, the Bulls take the least amount of 3s per 100 possessions. Second least? The Pacers.

• kettab24

Any other folks go all in on PG I have him in 75% of my lineups

• odeethedon

@Tsrobertson said...

Looked like the game plan was make him shoot. Liggins was playing back off him. He hit three in a row.

That’s not smart considering Nelson can actually shoot the ball lol

• zpa1989

the paul george flop is strait up unlucky B/S. the matchup was excellent. he was a superb gpp pick. good pick bad outcome. it happens.

• chansing

I fucking hate Kevin Love seriously

• kwest

good start for Dario

• RipCityRings

@zpa1989 said...

the paul george flop is strait up unlucky B/S. the matchup was excellent. he was a superb gpp pick. good pick bad outcome. it happens.

That’s the only reason I hesitate to call PG13 a superstar. He just disappears sometimes and plays at half speed/energy arbitrarily.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).