5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Berfy51

How was the garden last night in Oakley jersey? I’m in New York wanted to go game couldn’t make it though

• BBWC_10

Had a decent night last night, mainly on the late slate. I seemed to nail all the stars last night (Jokic, Davis, ABC) My problem is I only hit one punt McGruder. Shabazz, Miles, Henson, Ingram all flopped. I tried to take a shot at guys that were all starters or going to get good minutes in high scoring games. What is your strategy on punts or is it more luck than skill.

• Whacko

@chwplayer09 said...

Can you enter 50 lineups from an excel file into 50 reserved lineups? Or can you only upload the lineups and then enter the contest? My problem is I want to generate my lineups like 15 mins b4 lock, but the tourney is sold out and I dont know how to enter them into all my reserved entries at once… I’m new to Draftkings and the mass lineup generator

PM Sent

Just download your entries…. it will be in a csv format….with all the contests you are in….

then just populate and upload that csv back into the entry page..

I recommend doing a test run first…

• nateW

Man I wish Ben McLemore was playing tonight. I was so on to him last night but didn’t pull the trigger. Would have taken it all down with that guy. I got to just start pulling the trigger when I get those feelings, but that’s tough to do when you only building one lineup a day trying conserve bankroll. I swear if I started entering a crap load of lineups I would have won some big time cash by now.

• 7klub06

• Whacko

@nateW said...

Man I wish Ben McLemore was playing tonight. I was so on to him last night but didn’t pull the trigger. Would have taken it all down with that guy. I got to just start pulling the trigger when I get those feelings, but that’s tough to do when you only building one lineup a day trying conserve bankroll. I swear if I started entering a crap load of lineups I would have won some big time cash by now.

Have you used the DFS analyzer on this site?

It really might give you a better perspective of what your strong points are.
    I am a firm believer that you can build a bankroll smartly if you attack your strong points. minimize your risk…

as an example…. maybe the 3 entry max is something you should explore…

that puts you on even ground basically….

• KindGuy

@nateW said...

You’re from Sacramento right?

I had that exact same feeling about Alan Williams last night but couldn’t pull the trigger due to Earl Watson AKA Jason Kidd of the West.

• Stickman731

@Berfy51 said...

How was the garden last night in Oakley jersey? I’m in New York wanted to go game couldn’t make it though

It was great enjoyed every moment with my Oakley jersey. I actually purchased the tickets around christmas time since I wanted to see Jokic. Oakley was my favorite player and I still had his jersey in my closet. My Ex always yelled at me to toss some of the stuff. It came in handy last night.

PS: What sucked one of my friend offered me court side seats at the Nets game. But i am die-hard Knicks fan.

• TruHawks

can someone explain why adams is projected to have nearly 40fpts tonight?

• Whacko

Strike up Mario Hezonja

he’s starting for Aaron Gordon.
    Something to watch…

Info from FantasyLabs

• tmarohl

@MikeMineo said...

Gotta love that DK platinum freeroll. My 330 only paid $15 in the $4 GPP, but $500 in the $0 freeroll! So glad I remembered I had that freeroll reserved a few minutes prior to lock.

Yeah, I was in the silver free roll and put up a score of 341.5 and won a $100. Same score in the four point play got me $40.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #43

RG Tiered Ranking

@Whacko said...

Strike up Mario Hezonja

he’s starting for Aaron Gordon.
    Something to watch…

Info from FantasyLabs

he started Thursday, didn’t he and did nothing. I’d rather just play Fournier. Lock and load on FD for 5.5K

• Whacko

actually I think I had a moment of caffeine blitz….
    Mario Hezonja eventhough he is starting @yountingly is correct…..

plus tonight the SF position on DK isn’t where I want to punt.

• dkinginfo

@hobbes2d said...

Yeah it’s dumb IMO to pay up for the top priced guys unless you’re super convinced they will get 65 + pts. Like if someone is 11,000 they have to get 66 pts to be 6x. So their price is already ceiling’d out in most cases. Like last night I was pretty confident that Jokic and Brow would go off and built LU around them but I wouldn’t have likely played either one had then been a few hundred dollars more. Just like Towns was 10K and I don’t think I would ever play him at that price

Could the same go for ABC today? On a back to back?

• hobbes2d

@Whacko said...

Have you used the DFS analyzer on this site?

It really might give you a better perspective of what your strong points are.
    I am a firm believer that you can build a bankroll smartly if you attack your strong points. minimize your risk…

as an example…. maybe the 3 entry max is something you should explore…

that puts you on even ground basically….

I miss the higher payouts for the $3 3 entry max.

• ItsMeBT

@hobbes2d said...

I miss the higher payouts for the $3 3 entry max.

And they fill every night.. Really wish DK would raise them up some

• Grnmasheen

@TruHawks said...

can someone explain why adams is projected to have nearly 40fpts tonight?

close spread. should have higher run with no Kanter to spell him unlike previous OKC-GSW matchups. Lots of rebounds to be had. Plus no Zaza although McGee is a solid rim protector but doesn’t play over 20min.

• 7klub06

Bledsoe and Chandler out tonight
    Do you fire up Knight and Williams for the low? Or will they be highly owned?
    I’m thinking Patrick Beverly or Eric Gordon if his back don’t keep him out) could benefit big time

• IronMonkey415

Tyson is out and probably many others, why even play today. I’m out.

• tmarohl

@IronMonkey415 said...

Tyson is out and probably many others, why even play today. I’m out.

Because like me, you are probably a degenerate.

• hoffs812

Decided to go with the big three from Cleveland but already have my pivots in place if the news breaks in time what’s going on with them..lol

• IronMonkey415

NOw Crowder is out…LOL

Every player I pick is out or have a GTD now.

• zpa1989

wow what to make of the suns situation? brandon knight time? remember his 70 burger last year anyone? lol not saying he will do it tonight but the guy has upside

how do the suns distribute the minutes at the 4 and 5? between williams, chriss, and len. anyone have a take on that? i suspect warren sees some time at the 4 too from what i can gather.

• IronMonkey415

• yanksfan1

@yanksfan1 said...

On 4 centers tonight: Whiteside, Adams, Turner, Capela

Well my four center strategy already upended by Chandler news; now have to figure in Len and Alan Williams

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).