5:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 2.5 ) at Charlotte ( -2.5 ) —- T: 216.5
    7:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 6.5 ) at Indiana ( -6.5 ) —- T: 213
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( -3.5 ) at Philadelphia ( 3.5 ) —- T: 206
    7:30 PM EST : Denver ( 12 ) at Cleveland ( -12 ) —- T: 230
    8:30 PM EST : Golden State ( -6.5 ) at Okla City ( 6.5 ) —- T: 227
    9:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6 ) at Dallas ( -6 ) —- T: 204
    9:00 PM EST : Phoenix ( 13.5 ) at Houston ( -13.5 ) —- T: 231
    10:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5 ) at Utah ( -5 ) —- T: 203.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• kwest

kindof feeling the Dal Orl match for value

Matthews, Dirk, Fourn are looking good right now

• Whacko

This is shaping up as a typical Saturday bizarro Slate…

• hardrocker61

One thing while tinkerin with lu’s this am- I was going back and forth on Warren and Tucker which I’ve done lately, and noticed PJ has done a lot better than TJ in B2B’s. Haven’t payed much attention to B2B’s but I’m gonna start.

• Whacko

Well the value is opening up some unthinkable Lineups…

Looks like on DK it loosens up some room for RWB

• zpa1989

anyone think henson gets minutes tonight? monroe did 44 against them earlier in the year. is he in play or is that a crap shoot. you’d think stylistically, henson would be a better matchup for turner no? or do they put monroe in there to over power him physically? not sure how to break this situation down. kidd is a mad man.

• Cocomilk

@monarch said...

Chandler is claiming that he left the Garden at half to buy shoes. I’m calling for a Chandler dud tonight.

Lol

• Lathum

Ryan Anderson has to snap out of it at some point.

right?

RIGHT???

• UncannyEric

Bledsoe OUT tonight

• BBWC_10

@zpa1989 said...

anyone think henson gets minutes tonight? monroe did 44 against them earlier in the year. is he in play or is that a crap shoot. you’d think stylistically, henson would be a better matchup for turner no? or do they put monroe in there to over power him physically? not sure how to break this situation down. kidd is a mad man.

He did well for me last night…All 9fpts, scored a 311 with that SLOTH in my lineup.

• hypegotti

why is alan williams not in the RG Lineup Generator

• dreusche

I was already leaning towards Alan Williams over Len and this just confirms it. Should be a blowout, so he could put up some monster garbage time stats.

• UncannyEric

looking like a potential blowout in PHO / HOU game

• IronMonkey415

Derrick Por Favor should do well against the Celtics big.

• hardrocker61

@UncannyEric said...

Every game has that potential.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@UncannyEric said...

Ya think. Yeah, I think I need to fade Harden, use some of the Phx values and pay up elsewhere like the Cavs big 3 but blowout a risk there, too. At least, with the high total, if Denver can keep it close., enough fantasy points can be gotten in 3+ Quarters.

• UncannyEric

@IronMonkey415 said...

Derrick Por Favor should do well against the Celtics big.

LOL that shall be stuck me forever every time I see him now Por Favor!!!!

• Whacko

Maybe we are getting lucky on all the news…..perhaps the landmines won’t be that hard to navigate…

• Vanco

Anybody else like Thomas price dropped to 9.2, no Bradley or Crowder, dropped 62 on them last time…any reason not too other than the usual Utah reasons?

• Beavsftw

@GGee87 said...

i was hoping he could get a quad dub that would have been cool as hell.

6 points away is crazy. And he had 5 blocks too.

• NarrowJ

Thinking of going Barbosa/Williams instead of Knight/Len for PHO value. That game could be 75-40 at half haha.

• Conbon32

Fading Westbrook tonight. shoots 33% vs GS in his career. See a lot of turnovers trying to force too much. Might roll with the big 3 since it’ll be a high scoring game.

• KATburger

• Blogger of the Month

It’s official fading the GSW/OKC. Single bullet entry tonight. 5 players tipping off 9pmET or later… I feel a 315-320 barely cash coming …. we’ll see.

• monarch

I’m looking at Alec Burks with Hood out. Celtics are without Bradley and Crowder and with Burks off the bench he could go against guys like Gerald Green and Jaylen Brown for 25 minutes at 3600 on FD.

• 7klub06

@Lathum said...

Ryan Anderson has to snap out of it at some point.

right?

RIGHT???

Easy to say. But much more safe with Ariza

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).