7:00 PM EST : Washington ( 4 ) at Detroit ( -4 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 5 ) at Indiana ( -5 ) —- T: 217.5
    7:30 PM EST : Brooklyn ( 10.5 ) at Toronto ( -10.5 ) —- T: 226
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 231
    8:00 PM EST : Dallas ( 0 ) at Houston ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Chicago ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Ace15

@Dfspacman said...

That moment they announce Russel and George out

Bruh….

• MerMer3

Thanks! Would you go with Bam or Shamet? I was trying to get someone in the late game but only if it’s worth it!

• terlingua

Threw in a 4 super cheaps DK lineup for fun, Knight, Chriss and Luwa for the 3000 min and Chasson for 3300.

If the 4 stars bring in 240-260 and the cheaps 120 (which is incredibly unlikely) I’m in business.

Course my other lu’s are a bit more traditional.

• be47320

knight breaks the slate

• Jonas137

Randle starting the night negative, just as expected lol

• RipCityRings

I don’t normally go for either/ors, but this one has me stumped:

Westbrook/CP3/Lyles or Towns/Lillard/Okogie?

• Jonas137

@RipCityRings said...

That’s one of the better ones I’ve seen actually. I’d personally lean the second

• Dfspacman

I saw the Knight news after lock smh

• SkateFiend

@RipCityRings said...

I would play Okogie only at FD, where salary relief matters a bit more than the other two sites.

edit : I forgot FD doesn’t have late swap

• chansing

I know tonight’s just getting started but does anyone else think fan duel scoring is utterly brutal

• noddy

my $25 quick match opponent has 3 Pacers…Collison, Thad, Sabonis….I wasn’t expecting to see that.

• noddy

I fell for the Randle hype…didn’t think I played him in my cash games, but I did

• yisman

I was hoping Chriss would start :(

• RipCityRings

@SkateFiend said...

I would play Okogie only at FD, where salary relief matters a bit more than the other two sites.

Yeah I’m definitely not high on Okogie, just weary of playing both Russ and PG13 together, but I guess if there’s a night to do it it’s tonight sans Schroder and Grant.

• BBWC_10

@terlingua said...

Threw in a 4 super cheaps DK lineup for fun, Knight, Chriss and Luwa for the 3000 min and Chasson for 3300.

If the 4 stars bring in 240-260 and the cheaps 120 (which is incredibly unlikely) I’m in business.

I through together one like that, RWB/PG13/KAT with a bunch of high volume shooters…. Hope they hit their 15 shot attempts.

• BUFUu2

@noddy said...

I fell for the Randle hype…didn’t think I played him in my cash games, but I did

i got worse then that i fig randle would suck so went mcrae

• Benf15harp

@terlingua said...

Rwb Pg13 Kat nance? 🤔

• chronoxiong

Don’t go Chasson Randle falls. Glad I faded him on Yahoo. I’m fine with him being a low score drop on FD though.

• tristanwolf

chasson randle is ballin about as good as chasson hadley golfed this weekend

• BBWC_10

Looks like super Mario is Fizdales guy tonight. So far Nance has no chance at stopping DJ down low.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

Randle could get a steal a dunk, then hit a 3 and look like money. Y’all TRIPPIN

• RipCityRings

Glad to see it only took six minutes for everyone to write off Randle as a bust.

Edit: I’m dumb, but the point still stands. Pistons will blow them out and he’ll get plenty of run.

• DirkDigglerz

Randle lmao bust City

• terlingua

@Benf15harp said...

Rwb Pg13 Kat nance? 🤔

Lillard, Beal, Towns and George. Actually I did 3 or 4 lineups in that fashion with some variations of stars and scrubs out of 40 overall lu’s.

Those are actually the funnest lineups to mess with for me.

• Benf15harp

@RipCityRings said...

Glad to see it only took six minutes for everyone to write off Randle as a bust.

It’s a long game and this is Knicks vs Cavs we’re talking about. Late-career Chris Farley could put up 20 FPS in this game.

Unfortunately he’s not playing in that game. Lol

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).