• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• monarch

@monarch said...

I pick this guy too much but this is one of the better Coby White spots I’ve seen this season

Here you go….

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Thats what I’m saying. He crossed my mind too but he hasn’t shown a ceiling for quite some time now so thats why I felt he wasn’t safe to lock in 100%. Now all the comments from people who say they have all the Coby White. Lol. With that being said, why is Lonnie Walker 40-50% owned in cash?

No DDR

• RWilder

Kornet a major bust. I knew it. I shouldn’t have pivoted over. Thank god I only did 4 LUs. Korkmaz also a bust, I have 7 LUs with him, so looking at 11 out of 38 LUs already busting.

I really need Wagner to have a big 2nd half. 12 fist half points on 11 min isn’t going to cut it, especially when he is only going to get another 11-13 min in the 2nd half. I need him to get 18+ in the 2nd half. Need Hutch to pick it up too, I’m heavy on him.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

Lineup note: Glenn Robinson III starts second half ahead of Furkan Korkmaz on Tuesday.

• BBWC_10

Embiid…..what a no effort sloth, 2 rebounds

• RWilder

@RipCityRings said...

I was told Kornet would be smashing tonight, who do I see about that?

Yep. I knew it. LOL

• FantasySultan

@RWilder said...

Kornet a major bust. I knew it. I shouldn’t have pivoted over. Thank god I only did 4 LUs. Korkmaz also a bust, I have 7 LUs with him, so looking at 11 out of 38 LUs already busting.

I really need Wagner to have a big 2nd half. 12 fist half points on 11 min isn’t going to cut it, especially when he is only going to get another 11-13 min in the 2nd half. I need him to get 18+ in the 2nd half. Need Hutch to pick it up too, I’m heavy on him.

38 lineups? insane. I can never do more than 5. I wish I could. and to think people do 150+ nightly

• RipCityRings

PG13’s shot is legit broken.

• chronoxiong

@theIrrigator said...

No DDR

And????? People think he’s gonna go out and do what DDR does out there?

• RWilder

@RipCityRings said...

Interesting how everyone is hyping Coby so much more now than before lock. He was a decent play but has shown virtually no ceiling above his current halftime score.

To me it was a day to pay up at PG. I’m still OK with that. If you went White that means you payed up for Embiid which is a bust or Beal or Kahwi, which is looking like a bust.

• captainwacky

My core is essentially Satoransky, Kawhi, Kornet. It would be ideal if Kornet did his thing.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #62

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

No like 1/3 or 1/4 of what DDR does

• jayzee666

@RWilder said...

Another notch on the REAPER’s sickle!
    Embiid
    Bertans
    etc.etc.

• sasmallen

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@chronoxiong said...

Yep, that’s it.

I’m sure it has nothing to do with the fact Walker is only $3000

• damionismyname

@jayzee666 said...

Another notch on the REAPER’s sickle!
    Embiid
    Bertans
    etc.etc.

at least you found a new gif….

• UGAdude

Everyone seems to have a player who every time they play him, he gets like 8 fantasy points. And every time they fade him, he gets like 45+. For me that player is Dejounte Murray. (I know it’s early, but not a good start.)

• FantasySultan

will kornet break 15?

• RWilder

@FantasySultan said...

38 lineups? insane. I can never do more than 5. I wish I could. and to think people do 150+ nightly

Yeah. It is a little crazy. I really liked my player pool and just wanted to make sure I had all my combos covered. I mentioned I was either going to crush or get killed. All I need is one LU combo to be on track for a big score. Wagner is my key, he really needs to get to 30 and he had 11 in his first 6 min, kind of stunk up the place his last 5. Hoping for a big 2nd half and he can get close to 30.

I’ve got one LU that is looking pretty good right now with the way Dame, Ball, Jrue and LMA have come out of the gates 1st quarter. Add that to LaVine and Morris who are exceeding value and Hutch who is at value and I only need Wagner to get it going, as long as everyone else stays on current trend. I have RoCo in that LU as well.

We shall see I have a lot of combos, just need the right ones to hit.

• Bdog76

I went white and didn’t pay up for Beal or emblid.. I went cp3, white, pg13, morris sr, favors, Westbrook, gallinari , and Covington

• damionismyname

@FantasySultan said...

will kornet break 15?

only if Korkmaz breaks 2

• Carpocarp

Schroeder with a zero…

• damionismyname

Too out a lot of Hachimura with the minute management. hes going off. smh

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@Carpocarp said...

Schroeder with a zero…

We’ll he’s only played about 15% of his minutes, so don’t give up hope!

• Dfspacman

Korkmaz and Kornet cold

• Sleazygreazy

Has Rui freaking Hachimura reached his “minute restriction” yet – get him outta there!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.