• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• RipCityRings

Starting to think Lillard wasn’t the play tonight.

• cdub6238

So hits on Lavine , LMA, White

embiid wasnt great but not terrible, also wagner for his price wasnt great but not terrible

Only whiff was Bertans, count me among those slightly irritated at having Rui in until minutes monitored newwhich made me swap to Bertans

Jury still out on Kemba, but off to good start

This is dk lu btw

• Dfspacman

Without Ingram Portland still getting abused

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

My per 36 updates on dK
    77 Zion

Zion’s per 36 is 71.6
    43.75 in 22 mins

• RipCityRings

D White going to outscore Lillard at this rate. What a slate.

• Sleazygreazy

@cdub6238 said...

So hits on Lavine , LMA, White

embiid wasnt great but not terrible, also wagner for his price wasnt great but not terrible

Only whiff was Bertans, count me among those slightly irritated at having Rui in until minutes monitored newwhich made me swap to Bertans

Jury still out on Kemba, but off to good start

This is dk lu btw

I wasn’t heavy on Rui, but I pulled what I had after minutes restriction…happens

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Too bad DameTime seems to be dead. Well on to tomorrow. MEMPHIS May put up 140 on these Blazers.

• RWilder

18 of 38 LUs dead. Hoping the other 20 can get across the cash line, if so I will break even. Here’s to hoping.

• RWilder

@RipCityRings said...

Yep. I had 36 out 38 LUs.

Not the play.

• Herf

Portland just cleared their bench and pulled their starters with 9 mins left in the game. If anyone has Portland value, here ya go.

• FantasySultan

@Herf said...

Portland just cleared their bench and pulled their starters with 9 mins left in the game. If anyone has Portland value, here ya go.

what about the pels? did they bench their starters?

• tmarohl

Anybody else play the fadeaway and piggy bank shot last week get any entries into the online final for the trip to LA?

• RWilder

Well the blowout and Dame not playing the 4th completed the crappy night. Be lucky to get 100$ back. Terrible. Man I loved my pool today. Shows what I know. Lol.

Was right on Jrue, LaVine, Zion, LMA. Whiffed bad on Dame, Wagner and Ball. All of my SGs oppo of Jrue and the SF position. The jury is still out on Westy, Tatum, Brown, Kemba and RoCo

• txdave41

Geez, can’t I have just one night, juts one freaking good night? Monster scores from Beal, Kawhi and Lavine and yet the competition still leaves me in the dust in a small league game. So sick of this.

• Sleazygreazy

@tmarohl said...

Anybody else play the fadeaway and piggy bank shot last week get any entries into the online final for the trip to LA?

Nope, but I’m gonna go to some of the events. I haven’t tried to qualify, maybe I will tomorrow, satellites seem like giving away money to me (more so than going 31/40 on Dame tonight) GL, I’ll see ya there when you take it down

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@RipCityRings said...

Busto along with Korkmaz, Kornet and a few others.

• FantasySultan

jrue underwhelmed at the end

• tmarohl

How the Bulls haven’t fired this guy yet is beyond me. https://twitter.com/i/status/1227421422034788353

We were all worried about Gafford coming back and limiting Kornet. Kornet sucked anyway, but it wasn’t because of Gafford.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I was only able to get 15. Pretty disappointed I dont have more. For the NFL one I was able to get like 100 entries. I just ran extremely cold throughout that qualifying period up until the last day or two

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@RWilder said...

Well the blowout and Dame not playing the 4th completed the crappy night. Be lucky to get 100$ back. Terrible. Man I loved my pool today. Shows what I know. Lol.

Was right on Jrue, LaVine, Zion, LMA. Whiffed bad on Dame, Wagner and Ball. All of my SGs oppo of Jrue and the SF position. The jury is still out on Westy, Tatum, Brown, Kemba and RoCo

My dead zone was SF with lots of PG/Hutch combo

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

I was only able to get 15. Pretty disappointed I dont have more. For the NFL one I was able to get like 100 entries. I just ran extremely cold throughout that qualifying period up until the last day or two

I have 51. Those contests used to be easy money. Much harder so far the last month or two.

• yisman

Westbrook was trying to show off his fancy dribbling while standing still, wound up dribbling it right to a Celtics player, led to a fast break layup

• chronoxiong

If you picked Schroder and Gary Trent Jr as your SG combo. This is how I feel for tonight.

• yisman

@theIrrigator said...

the fadeaway and piggy bank shot got you entries into something else?

guess I missed this promo

• damionismyname

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

My dead zone was SF with lots of PG/Hutch combo

FD sf is always a dead zone, kills me every time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler