• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tbird05

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #55

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Gonna need more from Hayward to cash…. hate it when the optimizers are right.. Covington was a good play after all

Yeah 7 bleals. I didnt play any. I lose lol

• FantasySultan

does anyone on here finish top 100 in huge gpp on a consistent basis? like twice a month? or are we all barely min cashing on a daily basis?

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

does anyone on here finish top 100 in huge gpp on a consistent basis? like twice a month? or are we all barely min cashing on a daily basis?

Top 100, yes. That doesn’t do much for you though. You need to be in top 3-5.

• tbird05

you would have to get pretty lucky to do that, if we’re talking 30,000 entries. what’s top 100 in those, like 5 buy-ins? lol

• FantasySultan

@tmarohl said...

Top 100, yes. That doesn’t do much for you though. You need to be in top 3-5.

well yea I know you have to finish top 5 for big wins. but just wondering the % of people who post on this forum who finish top 100 in the 60,000 entry gpps on a consistent basis.

• tmarohl

@FantasySultan said...

well yea I know you have to finish top 5 for big wins. but just wondering the % of people who post on this forum who finish top 100 in the 60,000 entry gpps on a consistent basis.

Once or twice a month, yeah. Had a 209th and 751st in DK $4 tonight. 146th in the DK single Entry $12

Wow.. had Dejounte, Coby, Covington all over.. few duds mixed in, only get 1/3 investment back. Wow. Surprised did not do better.

• captainwacky

I mean, I play what I would consider a high variance route (and 30-40 lineups a night), but I have put 9 in the top 100 on both sites in the last 10 days, including a 5th. Still not really what it takes; you gotta win tournaments to make it worthwhile. The other night I had every necessary piece but couldn’t get them all in the same LU somehow, and that one I’m gonna want back = /

• chronoxiong

Damian Lillard, I was skeptical about him all day long. Ball and Jrue Holiday could potentially lock him down if they try hard. Thought about pivoting down to Chris Paul. Nope, didn’t do it. Lillard kills me with 32 fdp. Paired him up with Lonzo Ball who hit 5x but with cheaper guys below him matching him or better, that was a mistake. What really killed me was my SG combo of Schroder/Trent Jr. Yes, I really went there. I faded LaVine and Jrue because a lot of my salary was tied to Lillard and Whiteside. So yeah, Whiteside paired with Lillard sunk me since they were in a blowout. The final nail in the coffin for me was fading chalk Zion. I saw his log and just didnt think he was going to hit 50 fdp and faded him like a fish would. Horrible. My main lineup didnt even crack 270. What a horrible night. Donated $30.

• RWilder

@FantasySultan said...

I’ve had a couple top 100s over the last month. In December about 4 days after I started playing, I went to switch Harrell to B. Lopez, I pushed save and I was one second late, if I would have been one second sooner, I would have finished 5th, I think that LU still was top 100.

That’s when I knew I could be all right at this, I just needed an extra second to make that change.

Anyway, 2 out of my 38 LUs cashed, so got back 28$. Lost 270$. Haha. I had 20 or so LUs that were within 10 of the cut line, Dame, Ball and Wagner really killed me, those guys do what they normally do, I actually would have won some money even with all the bad plays at SG and SF.

On to tomorrow. At least I got enough back for 4 buy ins tomorrow. Then it’s all star break and I can take a week off.

• txdave41

@chronoxiong said...

Can these sites get rid of the optimizers? I’m pissed off guys. I’m about to lose $30 and its my day off work today. But losing $30 is nothing compared to what RWilder is losing. :(

They gotta do something. It’s completely ruined 50/50. I played a $2 50/50 and won $1.11 because 26 ppl had the same damn lineup as me. If you can’t beat em, join em. I did, and still lose money. Really hating Fanduel lately.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.