• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• PaperStacking92

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, seems like a nice spot to pivot to CJ or Melo for the Blazers production from what I see.

Like CJ for the bounce back game tonight

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Pancakes and game stacks in today’s NBA blog.

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/nba-today-february-11-3298878

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

@frugal said...

Is Dame really in a better spot than Kemba, Jrue, or Lavine?

Dame’s floor on a bad night is 45-50. Those guys have higher chance to bust then hit 50 IMO. Not to mention Dame’s ceiling is wayyy higher than any of those guys. POR still fighting for their playoff life. With Kemba and a fully healthy Celtics squad, I’ll have shares but nothing too crazyy. Jrue is hit or miss tonight is a good spot though. Lavine is basically priced into his ceiling, I’ll have shares but nothing too crazyy. I still think Dames price is fine nothing too crazy.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, seems like a nice spot to pivot to CJ or Melo for the Blazers production from what I see.

I’ve got 20 in FD Lottery today, 19 of them currently have Dame. I think he has a floor of 50, highest total, they’re projected to lose, the bench includes studs like Trent, Simons, Swanigan, Gabriel, Hoard, and Moses Brown. If I was doing more lineups I’d obviously have less exposure to dame but why not take a stand if you’re not max entering?

Real question for me right now is if all of my lineups will have 4 blazers or just most of them.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

I won’t have any lillard tonight . Either Westbrook or kemba (more on fd ) ot leging down further . Don’t mind Ball if Ingram out

• monarch

I like Melo here 4900. I wonder if they put Whiteside on Zion and Melo on Favors. That actually makes the most sense.

• lwilly

DeMar DeRozan (back) doubtful Tuesday.

• Packapunch

POR ranks last in DFS points allowed to bigs. Why isn’t anyone talking about Zion? Limited minutes? He should get 28-30 tonight.

• monarch

@lwilly said...

I bet Derrick White gets a lot of minutes

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@lwilly said...

That’s not surprising but I have some concerns about lma on a b2b

Maybe a flyer on the White or Mills

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@Packapunch said...

POR ranks last in DFS points allowed to bigs. Why isn’t anyone talking about Zion? Limited minutes? He should get 28-30 tonight.

Because we’re all sick of hearing about how “this is the Zion breakout game” and then it never happens and he just keeps putting up the same production, which now he’s overpriced for. Or that’s just me.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

I bet Derrick White gets a lot of minutes

And or Mills and or Walker.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Packapunch said...

My most used PF on fd . Not as much a fan on dk

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

Derrick White is good, Lonnie Walker is where I’m going to be heavier on DK. This is a night where value is kinda weird and there’s tons of studs. I’m a sucker for min-priced guys, but things line up pretty well for him today.

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Whatever, guy who beat me by 32 seconds.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Walker already played 27 minutes yesterday. Of the players that play I think White would be best positioned to pick up additional minutes/usage based on the situation of this particular game with price factored into the equation.

• frugal

@Ace15 said...

Dame’s floor on a bad night is 45-50. Those guys have higher chance to bust then hit 50 IMO. Not to mention Dame’s ceiling is wayyy higher than any of those guys. POR still fighting for their playoff life. With Kemba and a fully healthy Celtics squad, I’ll have shares but nothing too crazyy. Jrue is hit or miss tonight is a good spot though. Lavine is basically priced into his ceiling, I’ll have shares but nothing too crazyy. I still think Dames price is fine nothing too crazy.

I agree his ceiling is higher, but Dame literally just had B2B games of 39.4 and 37.5 Yahoo/FD scoring so his observed floor isn’t near as high as you are projecting. The question becomes is this more likely a ceiling game for Dame than the other guys I mentioned. Kemba I can absolutely buy into your argument as usage gets spread out. Jrue, sure. can be inconsistent. Lavine’s observed ceiling is 60+ and has the absolute best matchup he can have.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #99

RG Tiered Ranking

Yeah agree on the SA guards. Walker, Murray, Mills, White. 1 of them will be in the winning LU, just hard trying to figure out who. I hate pop too…he could get weird.

• casper

Sato revenge ?

• monarch

I also dont make a habit of picking anyone vs Luguentz Dort and I project that to be Lonnie Walker IV

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

@monarch said...

Walker already played 27 minutes yesterday. Of the players that play I think White would be best positioned to pick up additional minutes/usage based on the situation of this particular game with price factored into the equation.

Not sure how many minutes Walker played yesterday matters when he’s a young dude. Agree though that White is solid. Him and Mills both played less minutes than usual yesterday, so either or both could get good run. Murray played 33 yesterday, which is like a record for him, so he could easily scale back to that 24-25 range today.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Because we’re all sick of hearing about how “this is the Zion breakout game” and then it never happens and he just keeps putting up the same production, which now he’s overpriced for. Or that’s just me.

Yep, he’s a rookie and it’s kinda showing. Doesn’t rebound particularly well, can’t hit a 3, turns the ball over a ton. Seems like a real fun guy to watch waiting for that spectacular dunk but he just hasn’t really shown much of a fantasy upside.

• monarch

@Pandamonious said...

Not sure how many minutes Walker played yesterday matters when he’s a young dude. Agree though that White is solid. Him and Mills both played less minutes than usual yesterday, so either or both could get good run. Murray played 33 yesterday, which is like a record for him, so he could easily scale back to that 24-25 range today.

And Belinelli played 19 which means he probably needs a month off.

In regard to Walker. I’m not projecting him above 27 minutes. I believe and I bet even you would agree…that White probably closes the eight minute gap from yesterday.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #52

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I think many will go to Murray but I agree minutes are likely to get scaled back . Hence the other guards are the target

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler