• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( 1 ) at Philadelphia ( -1 ) —- T: 226
    7:00 PM EST : Chicago ( 3 ) at Washington ( -3 ) —- T: 230
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 0 ) at New Orleans ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 6.5 ) at Okla City ( -6.5 ) —- T: 220.5
    9:30 PM EST : Boston ( 2.5 ) at Houston ( -2.5 ) —- T: 230.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Ace15

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #98

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Can someone explain the rationale for the mini heater that Gary Trent has been on lately?

From what I’ve been seeing. He’s been playing a lot with Dame. Benefiting from all the pressure on Dame and getting open looks. Looks more confident as well handling the rock. Just my observations. Not a POR fan obviously, but been watching tons of Dame games.

• RWilder

@Pandamonious said...

Sample size, blah blah blah, but Ariza and Melo are the 2 highest correlated Blazers suiting up tonight.

LOL. That made me deposit more to cram them in. LOL. Wow I have a sickness.

Anyway, I like my pool tonight more then I ever have, so Im either going to win a lot or bust hard. If I bust Im done for awhile I think. 38 LUs tonight. $295 in. Here goes nothing.

• monarch

People are locking in Dame over Westbrook?

• JSteele

@tmarohl said...

Can someone explain the rationale for the mini heater that Gary Trent has been on lately?

No Simons so he becomes the 2nd unit usage suck.

Simons is probable I believe

• kdsdawg

will the Clippers need Zubac to play more minutes to “guard” Embiid. If that is true will he then foul out but make value before then.

• casper

@tmarohl said...

Simmons has been out but he’s probable today so his min have been up

• frugal

Kinda surprised no one (beside me) has mentioned Lavine tonight. Put up 43.5 and 48.9 Yahoo/FD against WAS last 2 matchups (42.8 and 52.8 DK scoring).

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@kdsdawg said...

will the Clippers need Zubac to play more minutes to “guard” Embiid. If that is true will he then foul out but make value before then.

If this is the case (which I’m not sure how I feel about him hitting ‘value’)… why not just play embiid?

Westy-Mania!
    Coby Time!
    Melo-Melo!
    Zion Zing!
    Adams Family!
    Dejounte Does It!
    Old Ridge
    And a few other people

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

Kinda surprised no one (beside me) has mentioned Lavine tonight. Put up 43.5 and 48.9 Yahoo/FD against WAS last 2 matchups (42.8 and 52.8 DK scoring).

I don’t have access to projections, but I’m guessing he’s gotta be one of the top owned guys tonight

• frugal

@JSteele said...

No Simons so he becomes the 2nd unit usage suck.

Simons is probable I believe

Crap. Is it time to jump off or do we think they continue with Trent as he’s been so hot?

• monarch

@frugal said...

The Bulls are the best team tonight to target. They have the most condensed rotation that I can find, have the best matchup and are mispriced. I will have Lavine and where I do not have Lavine I will have the others that will be shooting the ball

• kdsdawg

@captainwacky said...

If this is the case (which I’m not sure how I feel about him hitting ‘value’)… why not just play embiid?

I would play the why not both gif here but I hate it
    and he is of course half the price for a reason but
    so I found a different one

• frugal

@Sleazygreazy said...

I don’t have access to projections, but I’m guessing he’s gotta be one of the top owned guys tonight

I don’t care about ownership personally, but I seriously doubt Lavine will have higher ownership than Harden, Westbrook, and Lillard and with so many trying to cram studs and scrubs every night Lavine will fall out of favor along with Jrue & Ball, all 3 of which my model really likes tonight over the studs due to very good FP/D.

• BUFUu2

@monarch said...

People are locking in Dame over Westbrook?

ikr ill say two stats and let me no what you would pick
    1. last five games average 212 dk points average of 42.5 with 4.25x and a 43.6 dvp usage rate of 32.07
    2. last five games average 204.5 points 40.9 average 3.95x dvp 51.6 usage 29.7

• Yeoman

@frugal said...

Thought about it, and I know he got it together some last game, but he’s been in an awful shooting slump the last 2-3 weeks. Which I wouldn’t care about if I wasn’t worried it might be injury-related.

• kdsdawg

couple of thoughts
    wish we could trust that Murray would get 30+ minutes again with DDR being out
    Whiteside will be too much for Favors so who will NO run out there

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

I don’t care about ownership personally, but I seriously doubt Lavine will have higher ownership than Harden, Westbrook, and Lillard and with so many trying to cram studs and scrubs every night Lavine will fall out of favor along with Jrue & Ball, all 3 of which my model really likes tonight over the studs due to very good FP/D.

I think he’s still going to be fairly highly owned (which, like you, I don’t really care about in the overall scheme of this small a slate).

• JSteele

@BUFUu2 said...

ikr ill say two stats and let me no what you would pick
    1. last five games average 212 dk points average of 42.5 with 4.25x and a 43.6 dvp usage rate of 32.07
    2. last five games average 204.5 points 40.9 average 3.95x dvp 51.6 usage 29.7

I’ll play the one playing in a pace up spot against New Orleans lack of defense rather than the one playing a pace down spot against Boston’s league best defense.

• frugal

Nice Josh Hart bounce back spot tonight as well.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

I think he is priced near ceiling and sucks as a player. With that said, someone needs to take all the shots for Chicago in a pace up game.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I think he is priced near ceiling and sucks as a player. With that said, someone needs to take all the shots for Chicago in a pace up game.

I agree, he sucks as a player. However, that means nothing in regards to fantasy relevance. EDIT: And to be clear he has a 60+ FP ceiling ( I think 70+ on DK).

• captainwacky

RG Overall Ranking

@frugal said...

I agree, he sucks as a player. However, that means nothing in regards to fantasy relevance.

I also agree that he sucks as a player. But also think he’s a good fantasy option today. I have to watch his bum ass and Coby White take shifts pretending they’re Allen Iverson while Jim Boylen loudly does nothing.

• frugal

@captainwacky said...

I also agree that he sucks as a player. But also think he’s a good fantasy option today. I have to watch his bum ass and Coby White take shifts pretending they’re Allen Iverson while Jim Boylen loudly does nothing.

You like White over Trent tonight?

• queensfinest

wagner and rui are on minutes limit tonight

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler