• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• wmudude24

Another favorable spot for Vuc I would think.

Amazing how consistent that guy is….

Also just lock Embiid and take the salary medicine?

• got9forya

WOW. Welp was wrong about alot last night. Still Cashed but damn. On to today. Do we lock in Plum. I love the DET stack again then fill it in as I go. Thinking mid range players today. Really dont thing you need Embid but Im wrong alot lol

It’s a DSJ Night!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

I keep landing on Theis.
    I’m not kidding.
    I wish I was.

• frugal

My first inclination was to lock in Embiid. Then I ran some preliminary numbers and was kinda shocked to see a mediocre projection of 46.57. Before I started looking for an anomaly in my calculations, I thought I’d take a look at game logs and wow, he just put up 46.25 on 2/4. So I checked DvP and POR has been middle of the road vs C pretty much all season, I expected to see a drop when Kanter took over the starting job, but nope. Seems they are doing well to limit C rebound upside and are bottom 5 in terms of opposing C rebounds despite being the top 5 in terms of baskets allows.

• BiGtIGeRs

@wmudude24 said...

Another favorable spot for Vuc I would think.

Amazing how consistent that guy is….

Also just lock Embiid and take the salary medicine?

Nah, think I will lock Lillard instead

• got9forya

Run Lillard at PG come back with Plum until he falls off is what I am going for. I live playing wright because of his usage. I know Smith will be making his debut but its hard to avoid the usage their in Wright. With they way I am building I want to go down on PF to mid 5000 range.

• frugal

@got9forya said...

Run Lillard at PG come back with Plum until he falls off is what I am going for. I live playing wright because of his usage. I know Smith will be making his debut but its hard to avoid the usage their in Wright. With they way I am building I want to go down on PF to mid 5000 range.

Looking at things early, on DK to me it seems the highest upside value is at PG with Frank Mason and DSJ. Honestly feels like a night to go more balanced but pricing is kinda tight tonight.

• got9forya

@frugal said...

Looking at things early, on DK to me it seems the highest upside value is at PG with Frank Mason and DSJ. Honestly feels like a night to go more balanced but pricing is kinda tight tonight.

Sorry I should of mentioned for FD. On DK I can see more balanced also.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Frank Mason is a lock button play on all sites. Assuming Cole doesn’t play

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Frank Mason really only viable at the increased price tag if he starts.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Frank Mason is a lock button play on all sites

I think he needs to start, at least to pay off that DK increased salary.

• gaelicgirl

Current Bovada numbers

Toronto at Boston (-3) — T: 220.5
    Miami (-2) at Houston — T: 215
    Orlando at Golden State (-8) — T: 223

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I think he needs to start, at least to pay off that DK increased salary.

Agreed. Cole needs to be out for him to be viable.

• jdtrey

@866 said...

It’s a DSJ Night!

It better not be haha! Reeeeeally don’t want to play him a bunch tonight.
    Went 100% Lowry last night when I meant to go 15% but at least he didn’t leave early :)

Since it’s a day where there’s not much news we’re waiting on I’m fully expecting carnage near lock!

• MutomboNoNoNo

I know that it was a strange circumstance last week, with Dame out and Portland injuries… But the rookie CJ Elleby really shined – teammates and coaches were excited about his play. Think he gets some more run tonight in the rematch against PHI?

• jfitzgan

OG news seems pretty important for the slate. Anybody know what’s up with him?

• tmarohl

@jdtrey said...

It better not be haha! Reeeeeally don’t want to play him a bunch tonight.
    Went 100% Lowry last night when I meant to go 15% but at least he didn’t leave early :)

Since it’s a day where there’s not much news we’re waiting on I’m fully expecting carnage near lock!

Really need to know just a couple guys statuses to be comfortable.
    Need Toronto news to see if Boucher is still a good option.
    Need Orlando news to see if Mason is viable.
    Other than that, not expecting any major slate changing news, but hey, I thought Holiday was playing a couple nights ago, so what do I know.

• tmarohl

@jfitzgan said...

OG news seems pretty important for the slate. Anybody know what’s up with him?

My guess is he will be back, because was close yesterday. Being the front end of a b2b, I am guessing they just decided to wait for tonight.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Frank Mason really only viable at the increased price tag if he starts.

I don’t know…as long as Fournier is still out I don’t care if he starts or comes off the bench. Vs CHI he and Cole closed the game together seeing 26 minutes shooting 4 for 10 with 4 AST, same number of FGA/AST as the next game where he played 33 minutes, the difference was a few extra boards and 3 TOs kinda offsetting that. IF both Founier and Cole are in, definitely want less but will still have some as I can see him getting to 10 FGA in 20-26 minutes again as this is a big pace up spot.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

Really need to know just a couple guys statuses to be comfortable.
    Need Toronto news to see if Boucher is still a good option.
    Need Orlando news to see if Mason is viable.
    Other than that, not expecting any major slate changing news, but hey, I thought Holiday was playing a couple nights ago, so what do I know.

Was there news yesterday that boosted Boucher? I guess OG being out?

• tmarohl

Hey Irrigator, FD made that 25 cent Fadeaway a 20 entry max for tonight.

• JSteele

Maxey should get the Milton role off the bench. 3.2k

• Herf

Miami vs. Houston and the O/U is only 215??

Depositing money into my betting account and taking the over there all day.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Was there news yesterday that boosted Boucher? I guess OG being out?

There was some news that coach views Boucher as a potential starter down the road, which made me more comfortable rostering him as I thought his minutes were secure. Still feel that way, but was much more comfortable knowing that OG was still out. I think Boucher is usually a good play unless going up against a bruising type of C, as I feel like they trust him more than Baynes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).