• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• texasmajor

Fat Cousins always runs out of gas after the 1st half.

• gaelicgirl

@Yukerboy said...

I’ve never had left elbow bursitis, but when I had right elbow bursitis, it ruined my sex life for a week.

Heh heh

• zline34

Not having any Semi might be my worst night of the year. I rarely miss good punt plays. High priced SG’s usually sink my great punt plays though.

• Herf

Holy shit my lineups look like flaming poo.

I haven’t been able to check my lineups and Plumlee got scratched and now Victor.

Jesus

• zline34

What about a DFS site with the same structure as FD/DK but any player higher than 20% owned you automatically get a zero for that player. You have to take a risk by playing chalk.

• frugal

Man still a bit upset over Herro being out, looks like it tanked my best lineup.

• BiGtIGeRs

Late night 🔨

• DaBum2012

• 2018 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

@frugal said...

Man still a bit upset over Herro being out, looks like it tanked my best lineup.

Herro tanked 7 of my lineups and luckily when Tucker got hurt, the only lineup he was on was on the same one Herro was on, so it didn’t matter. Luckily, I didn’t have Oladipo at all otherwise I would’ve been screwed even more.

• zline34

I’m satisfied with my Pritchard/Walker stacks. Now for some late night hammers.

• rstylz

Griffin……..

• gaelicgirl

@BiGtIGeRs said...

Late night 🔨

Hey!

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@Yukerboy said...

Interestingly, I have Iguodala at 48% to 3%. I’m not saying he’s gonna go off, but Herro out has to help him a little bit.

• Golfnut04240

It’s pretty sad when Isaiah Stewart is outscoring both Delon Wright and Jerami Grant.

• billythekidcowboysheat

Grant🤢 have 1 without him, good lord.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Need a little more from Delon to be in contention…. 10 would be nice…. even just 5-6 would do

• rstylz

Get those hands warmed up baby

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Josh Jackson has become Mr consistency now?

Played him a few days ago and did well for me but was wary to go back…. should have

• Golfnut04240

Wright and Grant were bums tonight. geez.

• tmarohl

This would be a good night for Seth to have one of those 35 or more point nights.

• zline34

@Unico10 said...

Josh Jackson has become Mr consistency now?

Played him a few days ago and did well for me but was wary to go back…. should have

Wiggins! Peripheral stat early is a huge deal. Maybe he’ll try tonight.

• charara1224

Ugly dfs day for Pistons outside of Stewart and Jackson jeez

• cdub6238

So nobody went off in the 1st 3 games it seems, relative to price except for Semi, Pritchard, Butler, Sabonis, Stewart…

I know apparently someone mentioned Pritchard, but doubt hes highly owned, so 2/4 ain’t bad

Too bad I also had Delon and Dougie Buckets…combined for around 3x Dk…doooh

• callmetouch

From losing 300 with 100% Roby last night to 100% Grant/Wright tonight. Such a bad 2 day stretch it stings.

• zline34

@cdub6238 said...

So nobody went off in the 1st 3 games it seems, relative to price except for Semi, Pritchard, Butler, Sabonis, Stewart…

I know apparently someone mentioned Pritchard, but doubt hes highly owned, so 2/4 ain’t bad

Too bad I also had Delon and Dougie Buckets…combined for around 3x Dk…doooh

Pritchard is 0.8%. But, Sabonis dropped a 60 burger/

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Status note: Frank Mason (leg) headed to locker room Thursday.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).