• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

Groin? I knew it was a ball injury.

• Bodhisattva

Terrence Ross… even when you have to have him, even when you have no choice, Terrence Ross will eat you alive

• NarrowJ

I hit the $3 Play Action Week 8 of NFL for $40k (3rd place, I think? Can’t remember)… so while it sucks, I’m not completely shot out here. I hate going 100% on a guy, but I said to myself: “well, he’s not going to play 4 minutes and get injured, so why not?” lol

• tmarohl

@chronoxiong said...

Since when did James no usage Ennis started playing like he’s a worthy player in th league?

Since the Magic are down to like 8 players.

• tmarohl

Who gets all of Bradley Beal usage tomorrow? I see Jerome Robinson is starting for him.

• Brendan239

Is Carmelo pulling a Herro?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

Who gets all of Bradley Beal usage tomorrow? I see Jerome Robinson is starting for him.

Westbrook playing?

• callmetouch

Mason is hurt? Lmao dude these last 2 days man…insane

• NarrowJ

Mason had a steal, they even took that away LOL

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

Man DFS can humble and tilt you real quick. These are the stretches that will try you. Yesterday I maxed entered the big 12$ on DK. Had one of Sabinos/Brog/Turner on every LU along with tons of Russ and like 70% Roby. Cashed Liked 5 of 150. Not kidding. Then today after news came out and redid my LUs I’m 95%Mason and almost 100% on the late slate. Unless I can bink this Por/Phi SD slate, I’ve lost more in the last two days than I have in my entire DFS career. We all know variance inevitably will hit and can crush you but when it hits like this it’s tough. Has anyone done anything these last two days? Feels like any RG member got smoked bc of the Roby play yesterday and Mason today.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Westbrook playing?

Yeah, I just assumed that Russ wouldn’t use it all.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

One night I had something cooking….. Sabonis, Jimmy, Dame…. and f’ing Mason is OUT with zero points?
    GTFO 😡

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Man DFS can humble and tilt you real quick. These are the stretches that will try you. Yesterday I maxed entered the big 12$ on DK. Had one of Sabinos/Brog/Turner on every LU along with tons of Russ and like 70% Roby. Cashed Liked 5 of 150. Not kidding. Then today after news came out and redid my LUs I’m 95%Mason and almost 100% on the late slate. Unless I can bink this Por/Phi SD slate, I’ve lost more in the last two days than I have in my entire DFS career. We all know variance inevitably will hit and can crush you but when it hits like this it’s tough. Has anyone done anything these last two days? Feels like any RG member got smoked bc of the Roby play yesterday and Mason today.

Yep! As long as you hit 1-2 GPPs a year you are fine… don’t sweat it
    Had a NBA night when I maxed and cashed nearly zero. It happens

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #46

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

One night I had something cooking….. Sabonis, Jimmy, Dame…. and f’ing Mason is OUT with zero points?
    GTFO 😡

That’s the worst part. Dude had 2 points! Then…TAKEN after he leaves the game. I feel like I have a ball injury just like Mason.

• NarrowJ

I do have 1 lineup in 26th place even though I’m basically losing my ass across the board. But that lineup is only winning $70. How does a lineup in 26th place out of 15,686 entries not even return 5x of the entry fee?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

Just when I thought I had hit rock bottom…

They take away Mason’s steal

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

That’s the worst part. Dude had 2 points! Then…TAKEN after he leaves the game. I feel like I have a ball injury just like Mason.

I had a chance in the 555 and I am in a satellite to the $1500 heartbreaker with the most minutes and Dame, Seth, Bacon, Mason…. may still cash in the 555 but man…. that is a tough break
    Hopefully Bacon will pick up enough usage to compensate somehow

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #36

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

Yep! As long as you hit 1-2 GPPs a year you are fine… don’t sweat it
    Had a NBA night when I maxed and cashed nearly zero. It happens

Yup! Honestly this will sound weird but I don’t even mind these nights where you brick everything bc it has to turn around and so long as you weather the storm and don’t get too tilted you can come back. Over the years I’ve learned you can’t get too pissed or emotional otherwise you will make yourself crazy.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@NarrowJ said...

I do have 1 lineup in 26th place even though I’m basically losing my ass across the board. But that lineup is only winning $70. How does a lineup in 26th place out of 15,686 entries not even return 5x of the entry fee?

I feel you… we were just talking about this the other night

• monarch

Warriors took 30 threes in the first half and only have 47 points. Not too efficient

• WildFireXXI

@NarrowJ said...

Mason had a steal, they even took that away LOL

This was the wildest part to me smhhh LOL

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

Wow… if I had put Ennis at the F and Bacon at G I would prob take down this thing… just sayin. Mason was the only PG and was the right play

Anyway, didn’t think it was possible that Mason would be 70% owned since the ORL news came after lock

• WildFireXXI

@NarrowJ said...

Yeah the payouts have gotten terrible over the years. I only enter large field GPPs just out of principle because the day has/will come where I don’t and my score would have taken it down

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #91

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Has anyone done anything these last two days? Feels like any RG member got smoked bc of the Roby play yesterday and Mason today.

Yesterday small loss on DK, big loss on FD

Today 100% Mason on DK, 70% Herro/40% Mason on FD so probably similar results to yesterday. The last 2 days have been losses to unforeseen circumstances with the late scratches and early injuries. All my other guys survived until tip-off and performed well so that at least makes me feel a little better

• tmarohl

Why does Embiid get to shoot the technical free throw when you have Seth Curry on the floor who has not missed a free throw this season?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).