• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• SkateFiend

Does anyone know why Plumlee is out? I’d love to use Stewart again.

• BBWC_10

@SkateFiend said...

Does anyone know why Plumlee is out? I’d love to use Stewart again.

elbow tendonitis?

• SkateFiend

@BBWC_10 said...

elbow tendonitis?

Is that a DTD condition?

Crazy how I’m cashing with D Smith JR, Maxey and F Mason III. And Every lineup had at least 2 of them in it. Cause I had Curry and Simmons 100%. Some Wiggins and Ross.

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

I am bubbling più because Dame and Seth are doing cardio and shooting bricks… still cashing but won’t last

Edit… what do you know…. it worked, one of Seth bricks found its way in

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@SkateFiend said...

Is that a DTD condition?

Technically I think it was elbow bursitis, and I would guess DTD. Depends how bad it was today. I’d call it 50/50, but if I had to choose, I’d say he sits tomorrow too.

• jayzee666

I knew I should have kept Plumlee in.
    Had no Mason – disappointed there.

All my players played and still no cash. If that is not skill I don’t know what is!
    I want to team up with Yukerboy and enter a contest with over 500K entrants and end up dead last with negative points! That will be my crowning achievement!! It is definitely doable.

• cdub6238

Not watching the game….but did Ben Simmons just foul with 5 seconds to go in a tie game…and then Tobias Harris immediately foul again with 3 seconds to go to send Melo to shoot free throws?? IN A TIE GAME?? WTF

LMAO

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Thanks for SuperDraft recommendation Brendan. I should win the And-One barring any stat corrections. Was one of my dupe lineups so took 1st and 2nd

• zline34

@theIrrigator said...

Thanks for SuperDraft recommendation Brendan. I should win the And-One barring any stat corrections. Was one of my dupe lineups so took 1st and 2nd

Lineup?

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Since I’ve discovered the “Rebuild/Late Swap” tool in LineupHQ it has backfired tremendously every time. I know news is king but man I still feel like that golden DFS rule of “don’t tinker” applies at all times. Even when late news hits. Actually now I think about it, it did work big time with Stewart but all the tinkering to get in Stewart also gave you Mason so technically the rule still applies.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@cdub6238 said...

Not watching the game….but did Ben Simmons just foul with 5 seconds to go in a tie game…and then Tobias Harris immediately foul again with 3 seconds to go to send Melo to shoot free throws?? IN A TIE GAME?? WTF

LMAO

Ben fouled on purpose at the end of the shot clock since they had a foul to give and then on the inbound Tobias fouled on accident to send Anthony to the line

• ImADonk11

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Nice! Is that the multiplier site? Seems kind of fun. Not sure I need a 4th site lol.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@zline34 said...

Lineup?

Curry
    Lillard
    Simmons
    Dray
    Butler
    Embiid
    Boogie

• yisman

Mason ruined my lineups on every slate

the early, the late

smh

• Unico10

RG Overall Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Curry
    Lillard
    Simmons
    Dray
    Butler
    Embiid
    Boogie

There is no salary cap there?

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

Curry
    Lillard
    Simmons
    Dray
    Butler
    Embiid
    Boogie

Interesting. In my previous experience there, going with a bunch of studs never worked. You really needed to find and mix in those high multiplier mid tier guys that pop.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@ImADonk11 said...

Nice! Is that the multiplier site? Seems kind of fun. Not sure I need a 4th site lol.

Yes. I figured I would give it a try since I have only been doing Yahoo on Friday’s and Brendan said there is tons of overlay. It’s not bad. LineupHQ doesn’t support it so I had to add FC back to the tool kit. Its FD scoring with all the DK scoring bonuses

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

@Unico10 said...

There is no salary cap there?

Right. Instead of salaries they use multipliers. I think it was FD style scoring. Then like, someone like Giannis might be scored at 1x, while like Carmelo Anthony might be scored at 1.75x, and you just play whoever you want salary wise. I forget how the positions worked though.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Interesting. In my previous experience there, going with a bunch of studs never worked. You really needed to find and mix in those high multiplier mid tier guys that pop.

That was my optimal before I adjusted for Stewart and Mason. My new optimal had Mason so of course I swapped it and cost myself about $6k. That lineup wouldn’t have been good for 1st in the other contests. Looks like it would of placed 2nd in their big GPP and 3rd in the $4. The optimal in the $4 contest had more scrubs. Bacon, Ross, Ennis, Stewart. It beat 2nd place by 20 points

All I know is.. Jazz-Fever tomorrow. In for “big-bet”. Jazz -1 (B .5)

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I forget how the positions worked though.

G
    G
    G
    F
    F
    F
    C

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #79

RG Tiered Ranking

Wooden_Bones edged me out in the Forum contest right at the end

• Herf

Good job Wooden_Bones send me a PM with your Venmo for the extra $50.

• gaelicgirl

BiGtIGeRs already used my favorite dancing cat gif, so…

Scored 325.2 in the After Hours

for 281/4761

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).