• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• chronoxiong

Faded Herro.
    Faded Frank Mason.
    Faded Mason Plumlee.

How did I still struggle to win? This is not cool at all. I made multiple lineups tonight and my main lineup managed to score 296.4 here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54525/contests/54525-244019606/entries/2373464986/scoring

But it sucked so much that it fell short of cashing in the Block, Swat, Pick N Roll and Clutch Shot GPPs. I picked Delon Wright over Kemba and that costed me because Delon sucked while Kemba got 29 fdp at his 5.5k price. Remember me talking about Kemba earlier in the thread? I knew he was going to be chalk. I just couldn’t stomach playing him. Backfired on me. And my SG choices did me in for the night. After Plumlee was ruled out, I was able to play Isaiah Stewart which saved me salary but I couldn’t do anything with it. Why? Because Powell was already locked in as it was the first game of the night. This is why getting news before lock is needed. Once the slate starts, if you have any early players, you are toast. Powell. That price was too steep for a pure SG. I spent $16 and only won back $7.90. Two other of my Fadeaway lineups cashed minimum.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@gaelicgirl said...

BiGtIGeRs already used my favorite dancing cat gif, so…

Scored 325.2 in the After Hours

for 281/4761

yeeaah. Nice.

• MrGRAMBO

Tied for 27th in the NBA 500K fadeaway with 324.25pts and a zero from Frank Mason. First place(100k prize) had 350pts and 2nd(40k prize) had 339 pts. No one in front of me had Mason. Sooo close to finally taking one down. Oh what could have been!

F. Mason
    T. Ross
    J. Butler
    D. Sabonis
    C. Boucher
    S. Curry
    J. Ennis
    I. Stewart

• Herf

Wooden_Bones, just send me a PM with your Venmo information and I will get the extra $50 to you from ‘The Herf Sweepstakes’.

I took first two days ago and last yesterday lol. Gotta love DFS

• jdtrey

@chronoxiong said...

Faded Herro.
    Faded Frank Mason.
    Faded Mason Plumlee.

How did I still struggle to win? This is not cool at all. I made multiple lineups tonight and my main lineup managed to score 296.4 here: https://www.fanduel.com/games/54525/contests/54525-244019606/entries/2373464986/scoring

But it sucked so much that it fell short of cashing in the Block, Swat, Pick N Roll and Clutch Shot GPPs. I picked Delon Wright over Kemba and that costed me because Delon sucked while Kemba got 29 fdp at his 5.5k price. Remember me talking about Kemba earlier in the thread? I knew he was going to be chalk. I just couldn’t stomach playing him. Backfired on me. And my SG choices did me in for the night. After Plumlee was ruled out, I was able to play Isaiah Stewart which saved me salary but I couldn’t do anything with it. Why? Because Powell was already locked in as it was the first game of the night. This is why getting news before lock is needed. Once the slate starts, if you have any early players, you are toast. Powell. That price was too steep for a pure SG. I spent $16 and only won back $7.90. Two other of my Fadeaway lineups cashed minimum.

What would make you want to play Powell and Wright at elevated price points? They need close to ceiling games to hit value at this point with the salaries they were at.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).