• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Maybe. Haven’t decided. I know it’s almost full. Was thinking about it.

20 Max for half the price of the four point play.

• Herf

Boucher only played 24.5 minutes last night… There’s hope he gets decent run off the bench.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@tmarohl said...

20 Max for half the price of the four point play.

Yeah, well it’s that, just playing the and-one or going with the 50 cent contest. Obviously they don’t pay out as much, but don’t cost as much. I just need to grind profit. Probably not winning.

• Brendan239

@theIrrigator said...

I signed up. I tried using promo code Brendan239 but it didnt work. Looks like scoring is a combination of DK and FD? You get bonuses and Bleals are worth 3 points and turnovers are -1? I wish LineupHQ supported it but I’ll just use FC I guess. The multiplier deal is kinda of hurting my head. What have you been doing just rostering the highest projected guys? All studs?

Still getting the hang of it but I look for value (guys that have a shot at 30-40 points) in the 1.35-1.9x range and if I’m taking a stud at 1x or 1.1x I want to be pretty confident he’s getting 60+. You can take who you want so I think “noobs” (as my kids say) will use all studs and the contests only fill at 60% and no rake. I’m trying to get 65+ per player. Below are some guys I like

Korkmaz 1.9x
    Maxey 1.9x
    J Jackson 1.8x
    Oubre 1.55x
    Kemba 1.55x
    Lillard 1.15
    Embid 1x
    Sabonis 1.1x
    BAM 1.15x
    Butler 1.2x
    Tibias 1.3x
    Boucher 1.45x
    Covington 1.8x
    Vuc 1.05x
    Kanter 1.55x
    Cousins 1.7x

• Yellowhammer12

I want to see a list of my players that I have designated in “my player group”, but in the “players pool” format, With out having to exclude each individual player not designated for “my player group”.

Does that make sense?

• gaelicgirl

@Pandamonious said...

Alright, I need to win some money.

Who are we playing?

Wardell Stephen Curry II

• Yellowhammer12

@theIrrigator said...

There is a HQ thread. What is your question?

I want to see a list of my players that I have designated in “my player group”, but in the “players pool” format, With out having to exclude each individual player not designated for “my player group”.

Does that make sense?

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Dipo coming off that sweet 2 day rest spot in a game I’m taking the over on.
    Just a warning to you all.

• tmarohl

@Yukerboy said...

He can have all the rest he wants. I am not paying that price for him.

• realphipps

@Yukerboy said...

His career numbers vs Jimmy Butler give me pause.

Granted they haven’t had full game 1v1 battles, neither has been great in games vs one another.

Im playing the angle neither crack 40fpts tonight (have a little FD interest in Butler).

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yellowhammer12 said...

Does that make sense?

There is no way to quickly see who you have in certain groups already without clicking on the little group icon for each player.

• Yellowhammer12

@theIrrigator said...

There is no way to quickly see who you have in certain groups already without clicking on the little group icon for each player.

Right.

You can sort by that column, but it would be nice to just see the guys you designated with all the information from the player pool page.

• mbunner23

I guess I’m gonna give DSJ a shot. Not much else down there I like.

• frugal

@mbunner23 said...

I guess I’m gonna give DSJ a shot. Not much else down there I like.

Maybe he’s developed and he’ll stick this time, but watching him with DAL he was athletic as hell but low BBIQ, a poor 3 shooter, and ineffective unless the ball is in his hands. That said, he’s playing for his NBA career at this point, so maybe he’ll get out there and kill it.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Who are we playing?

Right now

DK

Jimmy
    Boucher
    Seth Curry
    Vuc
    Maxey
    Brogdon
    J. Grant
    Kanter
    Korkmaz
    Griffin
    Oubre

FD

Jimmy
    Seth Curry
    Herro
    Kemba
    Brogdon
    Boucher
    Cousins
    Sabonis
    Danny Green
    Oubre
    Lillard
    Griffin

Super draft

Cousins
    Lillard
    Plumlee
    Jimmy
    Simmons
    Draymond
    Embiid
    FVV
    Oladipo
    Steph
    Tatum

At lock

?

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Yellowhammer12 said...

Right.

You can sort by that column, but it would be nice to just see the guys you designated with all the information from the player pool page.

Yeah I usually just exclude everyone I dont want. Even the players without a projection. I like to know how many guys I have in my player pool

• chronoxiong

Is Kemba bricks Walker going to be chalk tonight? Because I dont plan on rostering him. Too many bricks from that guy lately.

• Yellowhammer12

yep gotcha thanks

• Wooden_Bones

@chronoxiong said...

Is Kemba bricks Walker going to be chalk tonight? Because I dont plan on rostering him. Too many bricks from that guy lately.

Why would he be chalk?

• billythekidcowboysheat

@Pandamonious said...

Who are we playing?

🔨🔨🔨

• realphipps

@Wooden_Bones said...

Why would he be chalk?

He would be chalk on FD for good reason. Shooting terribly, true, but it’s a reasonable risk.

• chronoxiong

@Wooden_Bones said...

Why would he be chalk?

I dont know. He’s 5.5k on FD so I assume he’s going to get ownership. But he’s throwing up so much bricks that I prefer to fade.

• dcsports21

@Wooden_Bones said...

Why would he be chalk?

He’s dirt cheap and has plenty of upside in the past

• Wooden_Bones

@chronoxiong said...

I dont know. He’s 5.5k on FD so I assume he’s going to get ownership. But he’s throwing up so much bricks that I prefer to fade.

I’m looking at DK, so it’s a hard pass at $6500. On FD I can see why you’d consider him.

• Wooden_Bones

@dcsports21 said...

He’s dirt cheap and has plenty of upside in the past

You just described Blake Griffin.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).