Comments

• Pandamonious

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( ) at Boston ( ) — T:
    7:30 PM EST : Miami ( ) at Houston ( ) —- T:
    8:00 PM EST : Indiana ( -3 ) at Detroit ( 3 ) — T: 219
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 5 ) at Golden State ( -5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) at Portland ( 5.5 ) —- T: 229.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• Pandamonious

Anyone playing Wayne Ellington? SG is real ugly outside of the Philly guys. Plus chalk Duncan Robinson is super scary to me.

• frugal

Oh yeah…going to give DSJ the nod over Maxey but a little of both. I think Seth is the guy to benefit with Milton out. DSJ will get a try out as…well…what do they have to lose? If he gets out there and plays well he’ll probably see some minutes next to Wright.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Brogdon and Sabonis have been mainstays for the last week for me, but I’m low on both of them today, so they should have their breakout.

• mbunner23

Anyone going DJJ? Makes me gag typing that? But on this slate seems viable.

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

He has yet to be removed from my list of possibly viable sub 4K guys.

• rickleese

@mbunner23 said...

He is in my lineup as of now.

• Wooden_Bones

Anyone on the Powell train again?

• Pandamonious

Has anyone talked about Ben Simmons?

Might be my favorite play here.

• gaelicgirl

@Brendan239 said...

That GSW spread is hhuuuugggee. Who from Orlando is out? -8, really?

Just checked and it’s down to -7.5 now. After the last Spurs game, I heard the Warriors are among the top 10 in defense and top 3 in opponent FG%, but I’m not going to look at stats today.

• charara1224

@Pandamonious said...

Anyone playing Wayne Ellington? SG is real ugly outside of the Philly guys. Plus chalk Duncan Robinson is super scary to me.

His minutes are trending down in favor of Josh Jackson

• Supersharpie

Bettee GPP play: Plumlee or Boucher?

• Pandamonious

@charara1224 said...

I did notice that, but wasn’t sure if it was tied to Josh Jackson. Either way, I guess DSJ probably hurts him too.

• gaelicgirl

@jayzee666 said...

Draymond
    Curry
    Embiid

You’re a truly evil man LOL

• xRapsx

Late to the party but reading back a few pages, to think VC is the greatest raptor of all time is silly, as soon as he had a chance to get out he did, Lowry has stuck with them through everything and brought home the championship he promised, personal opinion but i don’t even think it should be a debate

• Pandamonious

@charara1224 said...

What you think of Bey here?

• ScofieldReturns

is this a good boucher spot?

• Wooden_Bones

I have so much Olynyk and Theis. What could go wrong?

• rstylz

Maxey>Seth?

• realphipps

Pritchard is tonight’s sneaky meat. Im playing him in the forum contest. To the other 49 who don’t…

• mbunner23

@xRapsx said...

Late to the party but reading back a few pages, to think VC is the greatest raptor of all time is silly, as soon as he had a chance to get out he did, Lowry has stuck with them through everything and brought home the championship he promised, personal opinion but i don’t even think it should be a debate

I don’t think it’s silly at all. If he hadn’t left on bad terms, Toronto fans wouldn’t even debate this.

He may have never won a championship, and Lowry may have all the records and longevity but VC literally put Canada basketball on the map. He was idolized, his dunks, mixtapes, etc. in a way that Lowry or any other raptor can’t compare.

It looks like your a Raps fan, and I can see why you have ill feelings towards VC. I think all of Toronto does.

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #28

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

BTW Irrigator…I appreciate your list of plays earlier. I got sidetracked and didn’t respond.

You on Maxey and Korkmaz, because you think they both do well, or one will and one won’t and you’re not sure which one will?

That’s just who my projections were spitting out when I ran HQ earlier. I’m not really confident in either one

• charara1224

@Pandamonious said...

What you think of Bey here?

Will be needed tonight with the presence of turner in the paint. I think he’ll be asked to let it fly tonight from deep.

• rstylz

@mbunner23 said...

I don’t think it’s silly at all. If he hadn’t left on bad terms, Toronto fans wouldn’t even debate this.

He may have never won a championship, and Lowry may have all the records and longevity but VC literally put Canada basketball on the map. He was idolized, his dunks, mixtapes, etc. in a way that Lowry or any other raptor can’t compare.

It looks like your a Raps fan, and I can see why you have ill feelings towards VC. I think all of Toronto does.

I was sitting 10 rows up centre court for Vince’s first game back as a Net.

Mo Pete gets ejected for pulling Vince’s head band down over his head after they missed Vince do the same thing to him.

And Vince hits a buzzer beater from almost half court to win the game. 1ST GAME BACK!!!!!!!

The feeling after the game was so F’d up. 18 thousand people walking out of the stadium in what seemed like complete silence…..

What a game. Good times

• rstylz

Seth/McBuckets or Maxey/J-Holiday?

• xRapsx

VC is arguably the best player to ever play for the Raptors and at his peak was a better player than Lowry, i feel to be the greatest raptor it’s more of a longetivity thing, otherwise Kawhi might be able to be argued as the greatest raptor ever

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).