Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Rachelynn51912

Is it really KCP day?

• DirkDigglerz

Demarre Caroll day

• UncannyEric

KCP or Carroll day is fine by me as long as they don’t turn in a Brandon Knight lol. I shouldn’t complain too much. I almost broke even. Had I not pivoted off Ellington for Knight in a few of my LUs I could have made a nice lil profit yesterday.. Lesson learned my 1st instinct is actually good sometimes too much tinkering is bad!

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

I never thought I’d be so happy to win $25. What a miserable week! But I’m alive and the family’s in good health, and it’s a beautiful Sunday morning here in this beautiful new house. I’m a grateful fellow.

And looking to push my luck today. Is there any reason to avoid Dedmon this afternoon?

• Hiqhliqht

Gimme all the Dedmon and how about LA today?

• fanturds

day before yesterday i had a lineup that placed in top .1 percent….then yesterday i finished in the worst 1 percent.

the good news is theres always tomorrow.

or today, in this case.

Collison is certainly attractive at his price if Lawson can’t go…..but it being a 9 PM start, theres likely to be some risk taking.

im watching butlers price drop like a cat watches a porcupine in the backyard. intrigued, but probably not a good idea to pounce.

looking at Tyreke Evans early……need to read more tea leaves as far as other injuries and usage.

Lance Thomas is coming back from a 14 game absence for the knicks. I don’t think hes a get, but he will probably disrupt the minutes of the front court for the knicks.

• Hiqhliqht

what you think about Ben McLemore for today?

• sholden

What an ugly slate. For sure only playing a very very small amount of my bankroll today.

• tulskir

What are the chances for Patty Mills to hit value as a punt in FD. I love my lineup otherwise.

• UncannyEric

For Ben McLemore personally I never chase points when a scrub blows up like that unless I was already on him. I wasn’t on him so I won’t do more than 1 LU today with him.

• MrPerfekt7

Will there be another Ben McLemore sighting again tonight?
    Also noticed Val price has dropped tremendously since he really hasn’t been performaning. Can he put a show on against Drummond or is it the other way around?

• fanturds

@Hiqhliqht said...

what you think about Ben McLemore for today?

here was his stat line last time out:

42 minutes played, 8-17 shooting, 6-10 from 3, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, 4 steals,

looking at his game log, is his previous 141 minutes ( not counting last game) he only amassed 6 rebounds. in his prev 141 minutes he had 4 steals.

now that being said, he looks like he can score points, and while 6 of 10 shooting from 3 is excellent, he has shown that he can hit from 3.

if Lawson can’t go, my sort of expectation is that low 30’ DK points would be the best case scenario. but a lack of clarity on Lawson completely takes me off him, and maybe the whole situation.

• windsorpg

Towns and Lowry or Cousins and Holiday?

• superstars92

McLemore’s price went to 4k all of a sudden (he was like 3k all season). If he was at 3k, I might have strongly considered him in my cash game team, but at this point, I’ll probably only have him on my tourney teams. I’ll have to see though. This is just a preliminary feeling after seeing his price jump so much. Keep in mind someone very similar, Arron Afflalo is priced at 3.3k.

• Whacko

Do I really have to touch a New York Knick today?

• Lathum

Thinking about entering the FD RG $100 single entry today. I never really play those stakes, but I have been on a pretty good run lately and it looks like a good chance to win some decent money without having to compete against pros multi entries.

• fanturds

@Whacko said...

if they use Jennings like they did last time, I am definitely interested.

• Syzltuth

If Lawson returned today, would collison move down to SG and bump mclemore back to the bench?

• XxHeisenbergxX

Is it smart to pair Morris/Leuer or Morris/Harris in same LU? I really like DeRozan and Courtney Lee today Spurs really haven’t been defending SG’s well as of late. PG for me is up in the air I really do not like Lowry…I don’t think he hits value BUT my question is in a 4 game slate does it matter?

• DirkDigglerz

AD and Jrue ALL day

• XxHeisenbergxX

Am I the only one who thinks Collisons price hike is way to high? Looks like a trap play.

• deerosa

@Whacko said...

Only one is Porzingod at his low price on FD and a C. Lee sighting as well with S.A. doing horrible against SG’s.

J. Joliday for a Punt/Punt play if the game gets out of hand quickly. :)

I hope Patrick Ewing isn’t in the building , he might be leaving in handcuffs!

• Jeremy6Morehead

Lock in Ish Smith for 6x value today and watch the money flow in 😎

• XxHeisenbergxX

@Jeremy6Morehead said...

Lock in Ish Smith for 6x value today and watch the money flow in 😎

thats a good pick! I like it.

• dgballer

How about Danny Green against the Knicks? Hasn’t NY given good numbers to SG?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).