Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

Damn did chicago set a record by playing the whole team in one quarter?

• Syzltuth

Off the cash line currently by .25 with only 3 players going. May be an ok night if I don’t get screwed by the 9pm game

• Epignosis

RG Overall Ranking

@elementasrat said...

Please let others shoot Lopez.

Why would you want someone to shoot Lopez?

• KindGuy

Literally noone on the Bulls has a consistent jumpshot. Goddamn.

• kettab24

wiggins is like I’m no Paul George!!!

• KindGuy

@Epignosis said...

Why would you want someone to shoot Lopez?

Because he’s being a fucking ball hog.

• Therec

@kettab24 said...

wiggins is like I’m no Paul George!!!

Whereas KAT is like “Hey Paul George

• zline34

@elementasrat said...

Because he’s being a fucking ball hog.

lol centers are a must play against the Wolves.

• thetitanlb

Rolo took every shot for the bulls. Un freaking real

• MrPerfekt7

@Grnmasheen said...

Anyone want to discuss the late slate?

Should be more interesting. Had to put a LU in just in case my 2 main LU take a hit

• yorick

@Syzltuth said...

Off the cash line currently by .25 with only 3 players going. May be an ok night if I don’t get screwed by the 9pm game

Nice. I’m cashing in one LU with only Rubio/Wiggins/Dieng so hoping for the same.

• Mccloud4203

lee better step it up

• MrPerfekt7

Guess the team to no pick from was the bulls compared to the Knicks smh

• bhodgman

Bulls team ->

• TeamTwerk

How many times this season am I going to subject myself to the McDermott pain? I don’t think he’s been over 3 fantasy points the 4 times I’ve rostered him this season

• hypegotti

as a creighton guy i’m very let down by McDermott.

• Grnmasheen

Not tonight’s slate but maybe Nurkic stop letting dfs players down.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/18671857/denver-nuggets-get-mason-plumlee-trade-portland-trailblazers

• KindGuy

Fouls: 8-2 in favor of the Wolves. Unreal.

• nateW

It’s uplifting to think my sorry ass can attend a Knick game but a former Knick player is banned for life. Makes me feel better today. Lol.

• Syzltuth

@yorick said...

Nice. I’m cashing in one LU with only Rubio/Wiggins/Dieng so hoping for the same.

Almost the same, I’m running Aldridge/wiggins/dieng

• Therec

@zline34 said...

lol centers are a must play against the Wolves.

How are centers a must play against the wolves? I get Lopez b/c of the usage bump, but it’s not like the Wolves are the 76ers without Embiid or the Rockets/Clippers/Lakers.

• frozenleafz

Got 4 Bulls on my lineup… did not see this coming at all..

• baller531

i think the devil made me to it. I’m ashamed to say that i rostered Courtney Lee.

• Mccloud4203

@Therec said...

How are centers a must play against the wolves? I get Lopez b/c of the usage bump, but it’s not like the Wolves are the 76ers without Embiid or the Rockets/Clippers/Lakers.

towns cant guard anyone

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).