Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dangerb407

Taj keeps turning the ball over…

• hbomb57

@bhodgman said...

Bulls team ->

You are giving them to much credit

• nateW

Taj Gibson . . . ): Might night is over.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

@baller531 said...

i think the devil made me to it. I’m ashamed to say that i rostered Courtney Lee.

So did I in more than one but SG was a dumpster fire on FD today. DeRozan too much so….

• LaranzoW

Let’s go rondo

• hardrocker61

Taj-on his way to the shit the bed award. mcbuckets 2nd place

• yorick

Melo looking like last night’s Paul George, except he’s 22.2% owned tonight. Only 2.5 FP so far. Why did anyone roster him against the Claw defense.

• dangerb407

Melo = Mr Charmin

• nateW

Gibson absolutely brutal. Never pick this guy. It’s like he’s been waiting all season just do me hard in the ass. ):

• thetitanlb

I hope someone punches taj right in his ugly face. Pos

• Lathum

My only consolation is I cashed last night with Brandon Knight, so it is at least possible to do it with McDermott

• Beavsftw

Do the Bulls even have anyone on the floor? Lmao. Shit.

• chansing

Seriously I have 2 bulls doug and taj together they have little over one point this is a joke at this point

• hoffs812

Court IQ showed that Taj & Lopez were the plays

• sloanxx

Taj Gibson with .25 at the half lol I mean the bulls are so terrible right now I’m like laughing but at the same time angry as fuck. It’s amazing how a team needs one or two star players on their team to even do decent. No wade No Butler and they forgot how to play basketball. Keep in mind these guys are getting paid millions to jog around and shoot up air balls. What a life they have.

• hpatel1089

I never go with McBuckets he’s a choke

• dangerb407

Dougie finally wakes up from his nap!!!

• KindGuy

FINALLY the Bulls are doing something

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #35

RG Tiered Ranking

Dougie is warming up.

• dangerb407

Please get it close to 10 so that MN needs to play their best players

• hardrocker61

gibson/mcbuckets like….

• SwissCakes

@yorick said...

Melo looking like last night’s Paul George, except he’s 22.2% owned tonight. Only 2.5 FP so far. Why did anyone roster him against the Claw defense.

He usually has good games vs him, last year 20 and 10 in 2 games

• TruHawks

keep it up Portis

• eatmyturf23

@nateW said...

Gibson absolutely brutal. Never pick this guy. It’s like he’s been waiting all season just do me hard in the ass. ):

Is there a waiting list for that? Lol

• mbika

Worst weekend ever. Phoenix and Bulls obliterated me.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).