Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• MrPerfekt7

Smh got Taj and MCW in my only 2 LUs and all I can say is WTF is up with TAJ.

• Mccloud4203

mcw and rondo are turning it around thank god

• Syzltuth

Aldridge slowed down in the 2nd q after a great start. Hopefully he picks it up in the 2nd half, doesn’t need much to get the dbldbl

• chansing

Taj is by no means a great player but I have never seen him this bad

• kettab24

Taj Gibson is like hey I’m friends with Paul George! we hang out last night!!!

• cubbysden

Taj Gibson just called me and said “I am Brandon Knight

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Only have Wiggins. Porzingis, MCW playing right now so a solid 1st half…they need to keep it up

• SwissCakes

MCW almost on pace for a tripple double, they need to let him and rondo play at same time and let mcw use his athleticism

• chronoxiong

I have no shares of any Bulls player except MCW. Glad I did not bother to play the other guys because I like money and I dont want to burn it.

• baller531

Like i said, the devil made me do it.

• dangerb407

I need CHI to get it closer; overweight MN

• TeamTwerk

Anybody have any idea what the Nuggets intend to do with Plumlee? I hope this doesn’t end up being a time split with Jokic

• mwgdfs

this slate is terrible, I only played minimal to keep my winning streak going. tomorrow is gonna be sick—-11 game slate

• chansing

Maybe the first key to success in this is accepting that you will never ever win anything ,

• dangerb407

@TeamTwerk said...

Anybody have any idea what the Nuggets intend to do with Plumlee? I hope this doesn’t end up being a time split with Jokic

Can Jokic play some PF? Hope so

• jdmortimer

lets talk about the 6:00 slate, thinking about a raptors stack of lowry derozan and carroll

• hardrocker61

Okay Taj all I need is 20 pts out of you for you that’s 20.8. You can do it, have confidence be aggresive put the ball in the hoop, not out, block shots, rebound, steal, do whatever you gotta do. Now go on out there and win one for the Ripper!!!

• oaktwnraidr

Anybody else think Tyreke in a revenge game was too cheap? Especially with Moore possibly out? Have him in both LUs

• marker0357

Taj -0.8 gimme a break you POS

• MrPerfekt7

Cousins/Drummond/Davis and hope to have some Ben McLemores? or
    Davis/Drummond/Holiday or
    Davis/Drummond/Val/Collison
    Or wishful thinking and stack one of the games and one or two from the non stack game for the late night slate

• dandcglenn

Leeeego MCW. Lead a mini comeback so I can get 140 out of Wiggins, Rubio and Dieng

• oaktwnraidr

@dangerb407 said...

I need CHI to get it closer; overweight MN

Could be a lot worse than 17. Hopefully MCW and Rondo smash 2nd half

• yorick

@oaktwnraidr said...

Anybody else think Tyreke in a revenge game was too cheap? Especially with Moore possibly out? Have him in both LUs

Yes, historically he plays pretty well at Sacramento, but obviously just hasn’t been getting enough minutes this year. But he’s been producing when he plays and if this is a 27 min game as opposed to a 17 min game I think he will crush value. Also he’s gonna be getting some run against the Benny Mac matador D.

• dangerb407

@oaktwnraidr said...

Hope so; I’m like 75% Tyreke

• KindGuy

Interesting…… https://twitter.com/CodyWesterlund/status/830890204500226048

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).