Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• draggin49

Too many guys I want to play for gpp but can’t make em fit . I also think that Drummond/jval could both rack up big games vs one another , neither seems to defend their position that well.

• VPDFS

All you do is complain about the games that are live. Let’s discuss strategy for tonight’s games please. That’s what this thread is for. Anyway, what do you think of Buddy Hield or is Evans going to kill it?

• oaktwnraidr

C’mon MCW go HAM

• thetitanlb

Wolves up 30 and stars still in. I can read stand this shit

• 7klub06

Danny Green always messsing up a fast break smh

• hardrocker61

1) Derozan/Carroll/Brow/JV or 2) Lowry/Carroll/KCP/Boogie; which would you rather have?

• thetitanlb

One day a wolves star is gonna get hurt really bad in garbage time. I know it’s mean to say but I can’t wait. Thibs has to learn

• draggin49

@VPDFS said...

All you do is complain about the games that are live. Let’s discuss strategy for tonight’s games please. That’s what this thread is for. Anyway, what do you think of Buddy Hield or is Evans going to kill it?

I think part of that depends on:
    What kind of mins is Evans gonna see
    Also if he starts . If he starts that may make jrue a lesser play if tyreke is in ball hog mode.
    Hield I won’t touch even if starting , better plays at Sg than him

• KindGuy

Felicio getting the garbage time minutes… fuck

• oaktwnraidr

Thibs keep them in….please lol

• KindGuy

@thetitanlb said...

One day a wolves star is gonna get hurt really bad in garbage time. I know it’s mean to say but I can’t wait. Thibs has to learn

D’Antoni is the same. Hope it happens to the both of them.

• 7klub06

Leuer/Morris or Harris which one is better? Don’t watch the Pistons

• VPDFS

@draggin49 said...

I think part of that depends on:
    What kind of mins is Evans gonna see
    Also if he starts . If he starts that may make jrue a lesser play if tyreke is in ball hog mode.
    Hield I won’t touch even if starting , better plays at Sg than him

What better plays at SG for the last two games?

• KindGuy

Rubio and Wiggins still in the game. Haha.

Wear and tear is probably what happened to Lavine.

• Syzltuth

@VPDFS said...

Over the last 15 games he’s only gone over 20 fpts 3 time with a high of 25. At 3,900 that’s 6x max DK he’s been 10-17 fpts for 8 of those games and 3 games under 10 pts. Avging .75 pts/min. I personally don’t trust him but hey, he might have a career high 26 fpt game.

• Therec

@VPDFS said...

None. All are either risky due to injuries or are crappy players.

• TheGuth

LOL..Thibs trying to shorten the careers of his starters. Plays them 40 min no matter what. Dude is crazy.

• oaktwnraidr

Bjilecia ham

• thetitanlb

@elementasrat said...

Rubio and Wiggins still in the game. Haha.

Wear and tear is probably what happened to Lavine.

Yup it’s a joke. It’s pointless to have them in now. It’s super classless and disrespectful to the other team as well. Ur right on lavine.

• oaktwnraidr

@VPDFS said...

Tyreke

• nateW

Gibson still smacking my ass on the bench and Wiggins/Towns still balling in blowout.

• thetitanlb

@TheGuth said...

LOL..Thibs trying to shorten the careers of his starters. Plays them 40 min no matter what. Dude is crazy.

Yup

• oaktwnraidr

@thetitanlb said...

Yup it’s a joke. It’s pointless to have them in now. It’s super classless and disrespectful to the other team as well. Ur right on lavine.

Thibs wants to crush Chicago….revenge

• Betterman88

Does anybody think that sullinger will get some extended minutes with patterson out? He was just recalled from the d league today…

• draggin49

I don’t see how you don’t plug in boogie as your first guy on dk. PF is horrendous.
    Then I guess you gotta ask yourself who out scores who between jrue/Lowry at pg since they are close in price.
    Then do you think jval or Drummond are gonna have big games Because they are significantly cheaper than AD

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).