Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• KindGuy

Bjelica was the play.

Fuck this shit.

• choppadown

@Betterman88 said...

Does anybody think that sullinger will get some extended minutes with patterson out? He was just recalled from the d league today…

I played him last week when patterson was out or limited. It was not a good time.

• Therec

@draggin49 said...

I don’t see how you don’t plug in boogie as your first guy on dk. PF is horrendous.
    Then I guess you gotta ask yourself who out scores who between jrue/Lowry at pg since they are close in price.
    Then do you think jval or Drummond are gonna have big games Because they are significantly cheaper than AD

Boogie Jrue and Drummond were my choices

• nateW

It’s going to suck tonight when the guy I was initially going run at PF lights it up when I got lured over to Gibson’s sorry ass. Hate that shit.

• KindGuy

MCW padding his stats. Never change.

• hardrocker61

Taj Gibson in ya go-my dnp list is gettin pretty fing full.

• sgumike

MCW hit 6x on FD but man he is hard to watch.

• draggin49

SF is trash lol Barnes/Carroll/ tyreke

• KindGuy

The fact that we had to stress over these Bulls hitting 6x when their prices were dirt cheap goes to show you how trash that team is.

• 7klub06

Lesson of the day, don’t pick from Twolves bench cause Thib will play starters throughout a blowout like a dummy

• oaktwnraidr

@sgumike said...

MCW hit 6x on FD but man he is hard to watch.

God he looks so bad on the offensive end lol he has 0 handles

• choppadown

Only running one lineup in the night slate…stars and scrubs style.

• TheGuth

REALLY wish we had some news on Ty Lawson!

• draggin49

Anyone know how derozan has done vs Pistons in previous matchups
    He seems like the only safe guy at Sg but just don’t know if he will have enough upside

• sunchips666

OT in this knicks spurs game would be awesome

• hbomb57

plz no OT

• KindGuy

Fucking hell, Kawhi is going off. I thought his introverted ass would shy away from the big spotlight.

• bradmcgee

Never again Rose! Your dead to me!

• oaktwnraidr

Wish I had Kawhi and Wiggins together in both my LUs

• 7klub06

Siakam worth a punt play?

• byo34

@elementasrat said...

Fucking hell, Kawhi is going off. I thought his introverted ass would shy away from the big spotlight.

Well.. he is a finals MVP. He performed on the biggest stage there is.

• Therec

I should have kept MCW in instead of listening to the “Centers against minnesota” narrative from this forum, only cost me 10 points on DK but could bite me in the ass later.

• oaktwnraidr

At first glance I though my RG app said Ricky Proehl starting at PF for Raptors lol

• byo34

Danny Green.. so much potential. 2-13 haha

• draggin49

Fuck it . Hoping for let down games from the visiting teams. Just gonna leave my lu as is

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.