Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• dangerb407

Spurs!!! Keep resting players so that you don’t have continuity when everyone plays!!!

• VPDFS

@7klub06 said...

Siakam worth a punt play?

Not really. He’ll probably get you 10 fantasy points at the most.

• Syzltuth

Lol Aldridge gets his 10th reb in the last 5 sec of the game to get him to an ok 30 fpts. A little under value but wiggins and dong made up for his lapse.

• draggin49

GL to everyone doin the late slate

• 7klub06

• BigBairyHalls

Well have 201 on dk with Derozen and Holiday left. Might sniff 300

• VPDFS

@7klub06 said...

Ish?

I have exposure to him. Hoping for at least 20 fpts from him

• dangerb407

@Therec said...

I should have kept MCW in instead of listening to the “Centers against minnesota” narrative from this forum, only cost me 10 points on DK but could bite me in the ass later.

Who was your pivot off of MCW? Lopez on FD was the pivot off of Dedmon

• Syzltuth

Not 1 person mentioned kawai earlier today and he went off for 60, lol

• hardrocker61

You’re done Taj

• oaktwnraidr

222 on FD with Tobias KCP and Tyreke left….feels like its a good score on this slate.

• 7klub06

Ross/Ish as cheap plays hope it don’t backfire on me like Taj smh

• hardrocker61

@oaktwnraidr said...

222 on FD with Tobias KCP and Tyreke left….feels like its a good score on this slate.

not bad

• IronMonkey415

The Pope and McLemore is all I have left.

Good night…what chance do I have,

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Will get to 330 FD points in 2 lus if AD and Cousin combine for 120. Sitting at 210. Even combining for 110 gets me 320 which might be good today. Guess it depends obviously how these next 2 games go.

• draggin49

I didn’t play main slate but it I’m tryin to understand why everyone wasn’t on kawhi vs dumpster fire Knicks?? Fear of blowout?

• Therec

@dangerb407 said...

Who was your pivot off of MCW? Lopez on FD was the pivot off of Dedmon

it was DK i pivoted my utility spot from MCW to Lopez. I’m still new to this so I didn’t realize it was site specific.

• 7klub06

@Syzltuth said...

Not 1 person mentioned kawai earlier today and he went off for 60, lol

Put Kwahi in both my LUs, $1 entry and $4 entry. But sad to say I have Taj and MCW in both of em. MCW did good but Taj do smh

• SwissCakes

Damn wish I had gone hermangomez over dedmond at 260 with derozan left on dk. Should cash at least.

• VPDFS

@7klub06 said...

Ross/Ish as cheap plays hope it don’t backfire on me like Taj smh

Ross is like a basketball. He’s up and down every game

• dangerb407

@Therec said...

it was DK i pivoted my utility spot from MCW to Lopez. I’m still new to this so I didn’t realize it was site specific.

Gotcha; was just curious

• 7klub06

@draggin49 said...

I didn’t play main slate but it I’m tryin to understand why everyone wasn’t on kawhi vs dumpster fire Knicks?? Fear of blowout?

Cause it was brought up that he had never scored over 20 at MSG. I said screw it let me roll the dice and play him

• dandcglenn

@7klub06 said...

Lesson of the day, don’t pick from Twolves bench cause Thib will play starters throughout a blowout like a dummy

My only mistake so far was Shabazz and I guess I can live with 16 for 4k

• hardrocker61

the Bulls without Butler and Wade’s like….

• Syzltuth

@hardrocker61 said...

You’re done Taj

What’s wrong with that video? All I see is the blonde….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).