Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• oaktwnraidr

KCP needs to get more involved. Just standing in a corner right now

• RipCityRings

I’m going to be so annoyed if Reggie picked today to finally show up. I kept almost rostering him based on price alone, but just couldn’t pull the trigger.

• hardrocker61

someone wanna tell JV the game’s started………….

• hardrocker61

@RipCityRings said...

I’m going to be so annoyed if Reggie picked today to finally show up. I kept almost rostering him based on price alone, but just couldn’t pull the trigger.

same here

• Syzltuth

Can anyone make a ft?

• hardrocker61

@elementasrat said...

Lol I’m at 83.5 on DK with McLemore, AD, Boogie, and Collison still left. Gonna need triple OT.

gonna need more than that bro.

• dandcglenn

I can never get J Val right.

• hardrocker61

Jonas, oh Jonas?!! Hello?! hey hate to bother but did you know the game started a few minutes ago, um, if you don’t mind, could you maybe, uh, START FU**ING PLAYING!!!!!!!!

• GuarGuar

• Blogger of the Month

Jo Val making Lopez look like a god

• Therec

Good to see Carroll showed up today.

• Syzltuth

Really hope Drummond can keep his fat sausage fingers to himself for the rest of the game

• draggin49

Did jval go stand in the corner?!!
    How the fuck can you be so unproductive????

• RipCityRings

Not sure how anyone took Val on the late slate, seems like there was so much value at PG/SF that you almost had to pay up for Boogie or Drum.

• draggin49

Ish smith the play ……..

• Mccloud4203

please let AD,BOOGIE,COLLISON,BEN MAC,CARROL,HOLIDAY feast!!1

• KOTN26

Hahaha!

• hardrocker61

go ishy

• draggin49

@RipCityRings said...

Not sure how anyone took Val on the late slate, seems like there was so much value at PG/SF that you almost had to pay up for Boogie or Drum.

I just did because he has had some huge games vs Drummond in the past . But of course he shit his pants the moment the game started cuz I played him

• hardrocker61

don’t be a Gibson Jonas!

• Anton83

Think I got 100% ish get me at least 30

• Therec

Drummond comes back in and immediately continues feasting

• RipCityRings

Drummond going to hit value just playing volleyball on the offensive boards today.

• hardrocker61

@RipCityRings said...

I gotta couple lu’s with B n D too, I like to cover all my bases.

• chansing

Leuer sucks

• lloydjv1

@Mccloud4203 said...

please let AD,BOOGIE,COLLISON,BEN MAC,CARROL,HOLIDAY feast!!1

Amen. No JVAL for me today.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).