Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• superstars92

RG Overall Ranking

Oops I knew it. The winning team for 20k currently in the Crossover is my team except Wiggins instead of Anthony. I guess that’s my fault for not seeing Wiggins was listed below Anthony, as I just went with the highest listed, highest salary player on the Util Spot (even though they were the same cost, A comes before W).

• hardrocker61

Casey needs to hang it up IMO

• KindGuy

Wow, the Raptors have fallen off like crazy. I never thought their iso/ lack of assist offensive system would last anyways.

• RipCityRings

This really has been an historically incompetent year for NBA coaching.

• kettab24

they need a trade…the pf spot is really lacking…they need to trade some of their young players and go for it…..Lowry, Derozan, and Carroll aren’t gna be good for too long…they need to try and get Ibaka or wilson chandler

• tarheelsrule44

20 combined points from B. Jennings, J. Leuer, and Taj Gibson. I sure know how to pick em!

• draggin49

Thanks raptors for half assing it and putting up mediocre fantasy outings and losing at home .
    Oh well , onto tomorrow

• Chewy00

the moment you don’t play your cash lineup in at least a dollar tournament! DOH

• Syzltuth

@superstars92 said...

Oops I knew it. The winning team for 20k currently in the Crossover is my team except Wiggins instead of Anthony. I guess that’s my fault for not seeing Wiggins was listed below Anthony, as I just went with the highest listed, highest salary player on the Util Spot (even though they were the same cost, A comes before W).

I usually sort by avg fpts in case you find a hidden gem at a low cost

• KindGuy

Sooooooooo who’s excited for baseball to come back???

• chansing

Leuer will never be on a roster of mine again I just can’t thinks is pathetic 1 point — really 1 point

• KindGuy

@superstars92 said...

Dude how much time was there left? Lol, it sounds like you had like one second.

• DirkDigglerz

Thank God I have AD Collison Macklemore and Jrue Left, I have Wiggins Carroll and Drummond

• Syzltuth

16 pts off the cash line in the 5k jumpshot with jrue & collison to go and 160 pts away in the and one with my second lu with jrue, collison, Barnes, AD and king Solomon to go. I think I might still have a chance there too believe it or not

• rebkell

@Syzltuth said...

So if boogie gets more techs does he get suspended a game each time from now on? How’s that work?

Every two Techincals he gets suspended a game from now on til the end of the season.

• hardrocker61

@DirkDigglerz said...

Thank God I have AD Collison Macklemore and Jrue Left, I have Wiggins Carroll and Drummond

got Brow/Hill/Holiday/Tolliver I thin I’d rather have Collison.

• badtrip

I now have a plan.
    They call him glass for a reason. AD goes out of the game early and Donatas has a huge game.

• oaktwnraidr

Tyreke with a 20 minute restriction :(

• Beavsftw

Put up 317. But got nobody left. Time to watch all the winnings go good bye.

• oaktwnraidr

286 in the $5 3k single entry with tyreke left.. Hopefully he can make the most of his mins

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beavsftw said...

Put up 317. But got nobody left. Time to watch all the winnings go good bye.

It won’t be a high scoring night. You might not drop too far.

• Beavsftw

@yountingly said...

It won’t be a high scoring night. You might not drop too far.

That’s what I want to hear! Lol I’m in 11th right now. Dedmond fucked me.

• bhodgman

C’MON BOOGIE

• sadot88

Welp, never drafting Jon Leur again. Even if it’s a two game slate. Fortunately the late slate is a dumpster fire. The top team only has 235 with a SF spot left which is probably Matt Barnes. One of my non Leur lineups has 83 points but I’ve got Boogie, AD, Evans, Barnes, and Tolliver left. My ideal scenario for that team is a combined 140 from Boogie and AD, then a combined minimum of 70 from the rest which would get me over 300.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

@Beavsftw said...

That’s what I want to hear! Lol I’m in 11th right now. Dedmond fucked me.

ok, relax now. lol. Boogie and AD go off along with Collison and Jrue, then all bets are off. Lol. And if it goes to OT, then you are screwed.

BTW, that’s the scenario I am hoping for. On FD, have 210 with AD & Boogie and 174 with AD, Boogie and Collison. So I’m looking for points.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.