Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• Fant8syBr38ker

Am I the only one worried that the LAST GAME starts at 9PM EST and the first game is at 330PM, and that there could be some late news involving Brow or Cousins, or anyone in THAT game that ruins lineups.

• zpa1989

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

Am I the only one worried that the LAST GAME starts at 9PM EST and the first game is at 330PM, and that there could be some late news involving Brow or Cousins, or anyone in THAT game that ruins lineups.

with the way things have been going recently, ya im scared. i can’t think of any reason that one would be rested but you never know.

• IronMonkey415

Yes it is a very dangerous day so we must choose wisely.

• Mindcr1me

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

I think it’s a legit concern. I wonder if others will try to avoid that game, or at least have minimum exposure, and if that’s the case would stacking that game be a contrarian option? Maybe so

• LaranzoW

Kat an wiggins in good spots today

• 7klub06

@Fant8syBr38ker said...

Nope not at all. That game and the Chicago game has a lot of questionable players

• Cocomilk

@Dwoos said...

solid call with Brandon Knight as your number 1 option under scrub point guards. my cat could make better picks

Your cat would have won the baller last night

• Boneys2000

Might be a dumb question.I have what I think is a pretty decent lineup,but I have 2400 $ left over.Do you Have to use a majority of thecap?Or can it be contrarian to leave that much on the table?Its a gpp contest.
    Thanks as always

• IronMonkey415

KAT will also do the same tonight for someone

• stubirds

Wad is questionable. Zipser is out. Butler looks like he will play. Do you load up on Butler or do you think Rondo gets some minutes. I refuse to roster that irish bum McDirtmont.

• IronMonkey415

I have $900 left in one lineup and a few others I ended up using all the money.

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #48

RG Tiered Ranking

@LaranzoW said...

Kat an wiggins in good spots today

Won’t butler be on Wiggins?

• tulskir

Wiggins and zinger or Leonard and leure on FD?

• alexshineboy

I WILL BE A LEGENDARY DFS PLAYER

• IronMonkey415

Yea I think Butler will guard Wiggins, but I am hoping that Butler heel problem will slow him down.

• hcassidy

@stubirds said...

Wad is questionable. Zipser is out. Butler looks like he will play. Do you load up on Butler or do you think Rondo gets some minutes. I refuse to roster that irish bum McDirtmont.

You have it the other way around, Wade is probable(right hand contusion) and Butler is Questionable(right heel contusion).

• Stickman731

@dgballer said...

Boogie and the Brow? A little UK alum game

Earlier this season, I made an entire UK LU and entered into $1 GPP and won $40.

• Scottjmark

I call bullshit.

• IronMonkey415

Is that Carmelo nickname?

I’m a bit out of the loop so I don’t know all the new nickname you guys are coming up with.

• LaranzoW

@yountingly said...

Won’t butler be on Wiggins?

Butler was on him last time it didn’t matter

• dgballer

@Scottjmark said...

I call bullshit.

care to eloborate?

• BBWC_10

After reviewing last night’s dumpster fire. Yesterday was a day that the Pro’s dominated. I researched DK, Pianoclub won over 150K, he risked well over 14K. He had all the terrible picks I had like Knight, Williams, Brown. He also had the Stars I did like Wbrook, Lebron, Jokic. He just had so many combinations of teams and guys like Mcconell, Len and others somehow paired up together. Without a mega bankroll its just so difficult.

• Jeremy6Morehead

@IronMonkey415 said...

Yea I think Butler will guard Wiggins, but I am hoping that Butler heel problem will slow him down.

Yeah Jimmy Butler defense isn’t anything amazing anymore. With the heel problems and him taking over more of the offense without wade I don’t think it matters whos on Wiggins

• marker0357

@joemorris100 said...

I try to put in a lineup in all the games I want on FanDuel the night before.
    Just change them the next day.

That’s a morner, not a nooner

• Syzltuth

@Boneys2000 said...

Might be a dumb question.I have what I think is a pretty decent lineup,but I have 2400 $ left over.Do you Have to use a majority of thecap?Or can it be contrarian to leave that much on the table?Its a gpp contest.
    Thanks as always

DK or FD? Risky either way but if all go off for 6-7x plus it could work. It would probably be a very contrarian, unique lu

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).