Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• hardrocker61

This game is almost unwatchable. Sad really.

• Therec

• rebkell

Haha, they got Hield, they are baiting Cousins, they are getting dirty and doing everything they can to get Cousins to lose it ….

• Syzltuth

And there goes Hield. How’d he get ejected? I’m following on DK live

• fanturds

i saw the stat line said Hield was ejected. that caused the hair on my neck to rise.

what did he do?

• Therec

@fanturds said...

i saw the stat line said Hield was ejected. that caused the hair on my neck to rise.

what did he do?

Punched Cousins in the junk.

• DirkDigglerz

Byebye Buddy more Jrue usage please Ben Mcklemore needs to go off for at least 25

• rebkell

I’m a little confused on the flagrant and technical fouls. They called a tech on Cousins, was it a flagrant 1? or was it just a tech? I guess I need to check the pbp.

• wuchild97

only in dfs. love it. I roster both hield and boogie. Hield gets booted for hitting boogie in the Sac

• RipCityRings

@wuchild97 said...

only in dfs. love it. I roster both hield and boogie. Hield gets booted for hitting boogie in the Sac

Got a line with Hield in the late Shot that was absolutely crushing. Unbelievable.

• 7klub06

@DirkDigglerz said...

Ben MCKlemore dude you’re a scrub

Glad I didn’t join that bandwagon I knew it was to good to be true

• oaktwnraidr

Wish they would let tyreke play his full 20 mins….

• KindGuy

Lol I come back from finishing my homework to see that Boogie was close to getting ejected, Buddy Hield grabbed his balls, and Ben McLemore is back to being a scrub. Yay!

• Ipt007

GD Buddy

• fanturds

@RipCityRings said...

Got a line with Hield in the late Shot that was absolutely crushing. Unbelievable.

yeah, im in a small GPP and I had the most points with my minutes remaining. if the difference between Cunningham and Hield keeps me out….smh.

Buddy Hield. the biggest dick from Bahamas ever.

• SlackerAtDFS

Alright…..in line for 297 if they have a 2nd halve that replicates the first……so let’s shoot for a slightly highly scoring 2nd half and OT

• superstars92

Wait I’ve said this multiple times already about McLemore. You can’t just play him based on the stats. You have to see the Kings play. He literally just stands in the corner all game. The only way he can score a ton of FPs is he needs to get a lot of rebounds/steals/blocks and hit a good percentage of his 3s. His usage is extremely low with Cousins. Remember two games ago Cousins didn’t play, so he really only had 1 good game, which can easily be explained by random noise.

With that being said, if he just hits a few 3s in the second half and gets a few random rebounds/blocks/steals, he can still get 5x, but he won’t be on like a top 3% tourney team.

• SlackerAtDFS

McLemore with 9 in the first half isn’t bad , needs 15 pts for 6x……he can get that with ease

• DirkDigglerz

@SlackerAtDFS said...

McLemore with 9 in the first half isn’t bad , needs 15 pts for 6x……he can get that with ease

But that won’t win any GPP’s 10x is a must

• RipCityRings

Got a 243 with Collison, McLemore, AD and Cousins still rolling, and a 203 with Jrue, Barnes, AD, WCS, Cousins, and…… Hield. Smh.

• KindGuy

@Syzltuth said...

Thought you didn’t like OT counted for scoring??

Well I mean shittttttt if they not gonna change it, hell yea I want OT!!!!!!

• yountingly

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #49

RG Tiered Ranking

First half couldn’t have gone any better. Not expecting a 50 burger from Collison but if all 3 of AD, boogie and collison duplicate their first half, ill end up in my 3 fd gpps at 342, 329 and 331 so that might be real good.

• 7klub06

@superstars92 said...

Wait I’ve said this multiple times already about McLemore. You can’t just play him based on the stats. You have to see the Kings play. He literally just stands in the corner all game. The only way he can score a ton of FPs is he needs to get a lot of rebounds/steals/blocks and hit a good percentage of his 3s. His usage is extremely low with Cousins. Remember two games ago Cousins didn’t play, so he really only had 1 good game, which can easily be explained by random noise.

With that being said, if he just hits a few 3s in the second half and gets a few random rebounds/blocks/steals, he can still get 5x, but he won’t be on like a top 3% tourney team.

Good call.

• zpa1989

love how i knew to play a PF against the raptors but picked leuer over harris. lol im always wrong. oh well. 280 with cousins and jrue going is the best i got. leonard and harris were musts tonight. but when was the last time harris did 40 on FD? i can’t even remember. he usually gets mid 30’s at very best, which leuer can also get, so why not play the cheaper guy? w/e. is what it is.

the bjleica line was crazy wasn’t it? 33 in 19 mins of play. lol damn.

• fanturds

and right on cue, little fella starts draining threes.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).