Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tmarohl

@chansing said...

I’m just always thatvone player away from a solid line up this whole weekend was tough from b knight — to Leuer today it was brutal —and the rest of my guys did fine — well one day if I stick with it hopefully it will happen

Every day you have to think it’s the day.

• chronoxiong

Scored 299.20 which easily won my 50/50s but barely got GPP cash. How did that happen? The things I did right was fade that horrible Bulls team (except for MCW) and made the awesome pick of Tobias Harris who probably was the reason why I cashed in GPPs. The things I did wrong were fading Kawhi and rostering Dewayne Deadman made me a dead man for the Center spot. Oh yeah, Ben McLemore sucked and didn’t do anything in the 2nd half basically.

• tamparoor

I had Jon leur who gave me 1 point on dk and I still won over 50$ On a gpp didn’t even think that was possible

• FstFrank

Close! Latrell Sprewell lol

• whothis

Fanduel, hindsight 20/20 AD not hitting value, at PF Tobias was key and Minn blow out of depleted bulls, Bjelica 32.7 fpts in 19 min was the play last night. With some reconstruction lus this morning, came up with

DC, Ish, Deroz, Lee, Kawi, Wiggy, Tobias, Bjelica, and Boogie total 360.8 – 60000

No Bjelica, who really played him? Insert Portis instead total 351.3, first place Shot last night by .10 – 60000

Ish coming back to Phi, little talk of Kawi with his high salary, Deroz sg was horrible last night, DC with Lawson ruled out, Tobias were the plays. Also Boogie at center with the duds from Koq, Dedmon, Jval. GL all tonight

• whothis

Tackle box killed most of my lus. 1 point? 1 Friggin point, Cmon man………..

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).