Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• tmarohl

@fanturds said...

You would think that they would sit Butler for a few games with the allstar break this week….get 10 days off.

I don’t know if it’s a pain tolerance thing, or if it’s an injury that he is aggravating. I’m not smart, but my guess is he sits.

I would expect Wade to be a go.

Except Jimmy is in the all star game.

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@IronMonkey415 said...

That is a damn good trade for the Nuggets

It’s ok. Better trade for POR imo. They weren’t going to pay Plum this offseason anyway and now get another first round pick. Have three now.

• Syzltuth

Note to anyone that plays NHL. Always play Brent Burns. The guy is a beast. The one day I don’t play him he’s already up to 6 pts start of the 2nd.

• hcassidy

Why is it some teams take forever to put out info on injured players, yet other teams are so forthcoming. I mean I am already seeing updates for tomorrow, ie: K. Farried is out.

• Lathum

Saw an interesting stat on Kwahi. He has never scored over 20 points at msg. I hate slates where I am forced to play spurs.

• NBAFantasy101

G.Dieng, D.Rose, M.Barnes, or T.Harris, which 2 would you choose?

• callmetouch

He’ll double that tonight.

• windsorpg

@NBAFantasy101 said...

G.Dieng, D.Rose, M.Barnes, or T.Harris, which 2 would you choose?

Rose and Dieng

• Stickman731

@Lathum said...

Saw an interesting stat on Kwahi. He has never scored over 20 points at msg. I hate slates where I am forced to play spurs.

Not significant – he only plays 1 game per year @ MSG. Last year he had 46 FD and 50 DK pts.

• fanturds

@hcassidy said...

Why is it some teams take forever to put out info on injured players, yet other teams are so forthcoming. I mean I am already seeing updates for tomorrow, ie: K. Farried is out.

Not all injuries are equal. Faried has a severely sprained ankle.

some injuries you can play through, but a grade 2 or 3 sprained ankle involves breakage to the ligament.

Within the context of that, going out to get Plumlee makes sense if Faried will be out for an extended time.

• GGee87

I wonder how NYK plans on guarding Kawhi. Courtney Lee certainly isnt the plan… So im assuming they go more big and put CLee at the 2 and Melo at the 3 and so forth. Maybe Lance Thomas gets some run? Id like to know their starting lineup

• dunbarnation

This is weird to think about but Plumlee fits in great with the Nuggets with Jokic. Plumlee’s game revolves around moving and slashing to the rim. Jokic thrives on passing the ball to slashers. I think this will allow Jokic to play the 4 more.

• dgballer

@GGee87 said...

I wonder how NYK plans on guarding Kawhi. Courtney Lee certainly isnt the plan… So im assuming they go more big and put CLee at the 2 and Melo at the 3 and so forth. Maybe Lance Thomas gets some run? Id like to know their starting lineup

Link Quote Reply * To quote a specific section, highlight the desired text with the cursor before using the Quote link * GIF https://media.giphy.com/media/AAFKOoD6B1F0k/giphy.gif Search Agree Applause Awww Dance Deal With It Goodbye Eww Eye Roll Facepalm Fist Bump Good Luck Win Hearts High Five Hug IDK Kiss Mic Drop No OMG Oh Snap Ok Oops Please Popcorn SMH Scared Seriously Shocked Shrug Sigh Slow Clap Sorry Thank You Thumbs Down Thumbs Up Want Wink YOLO Yawn Yes You Got This $(document).ready(function() { giphy.init(); }); Comments: 1

… 4

X Unread Thread X Thread with New Replies* *Jumps to your first unread reply Sites mentioned in this thread Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses: Learn More FanDuel FanDuel Get a FREE 3-month subscription to our FanDuel Incentives premium content (a $75 value) by signing up through one of our links! Learn More DraftKings DraftKings Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Incentives premium content FREE for 3-months. That’s a $75 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary! Subforum Index Strategy Forum 7 seconds ago NBA Forum 7 seconds ago PGA Forum 29 seconds ago NHL Forum 7 minutes ago MMA Forum 46 minutes ago Off-topic Forum 51 minutes ago RSD Forum 1 hour ago Industry Forum 3 hours ago Tools Forum 21 hours ago Nascar Forum 1 day ago CBB Forum 1 day ago Bankroll Forum 1 day ago NFL Forum 3 days ago MLB Forum 3 days ago SOC Forum 3 days ago Support Forum 1 week ago Getting-started Forum 1 week ago Esports Forum 1 week ago CFB Forum 2 weeks ago See All See More Tweets by @RotoGrinders

!function(d,s,id){var js,fjs=d.getElementsByTagName(s)$this->footnoteID(‘0’,’‘,’‘),p=/^http:/.test(d.location)?‘http’:‘https’;if(!d.getElementById(id)){js=d.createElement(s);js.id=id;js.src=p+”://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js”;fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js,fjs);}}(document,“script”,“twitter-wjs”);

Most Active Pages News: Daily Fantasy Alerts – Breaking NBA News and Updates Articles: NBA Grind Down: Sunday, February 12th Articles: Seth Yates’ Slam Dunk : Sunday, February 12th Lineup Builder: DraftKings Lineup Optimizer | Build NBA lineups quickly Lineups: NBA Starting Lineups | FanDuel NBA Lineups and Salaries Threads: NBA, 2/12 Projected Stats: FanDuel NBA Projections | Today’s Player Projections Articles: NBA First Look: Sunday, February 12th Projected Stats: FanDuel NBA Projected Optimal Lineup for Today’s Games, February 12th, 2017 Articles: Seth Yates’ Slam Dunk : Sunday, February 12th Expert Rankings: DraftKings NBA Rankings | Today’s Expert Rankings Offers: DraftKings NBA Daily Research Console Blog Posts: Fading the Chalk: How I Avoided the Brandon Knight Trap Lineups: NHL Starting Lineups | FanDuel NHL Lineups and Salaries Articles: DraftKings NBA Expert Survey: Sunday, February 12th Daily Fantasy Basketball: RotoGrinders: The Daily Fantasy Sports Authority

Maybe the Kuz gets some run?

• dgballer

wow that was weird.

• 7klub06

Any of the Knick big men worth rostering on DK?

• champion17222

Yup volleyball tennis arena football monster trucks etc

• hcassidy

@fanturds said...

Not all injuries are equal. Faried has a severely sprained ankle.

some injuries you can play through, but a grade 2 or 3 sprained ankle involves breakage to the ligament.

Within the context of that, going out to get Plumlee makes sense if Faried will be out for an extended time.

Oh I get that about Faried, but you got Den putting info out for Mudiay & Chandler as well. Not to mention Mia on Waiters status and Orl on Gordon. Just frustrates me that certain teams….cough..cough the Bulls put out very little info. I mean Okafor basically was a DNP last night because steam is picking up that he is headed to the Bulls, would be nice to know the other half of players or picks involved and Hoiberg will pull the DNP if player or players are involved, I mean one player they are shopping is Butler.

Edit: And as soon as I posted this all the Bulls info came out, Butler & Mirotic OUT, Wade now Questionable.

• Whacko

Just going to go light today….still recovering from the Knight-mare…
    Glad Butler got ruled out though.

• dap

Butler out

• 7klub06

If the LUs stay as they are projected on Rotowire, Lee on Kwahi would be very interesting.

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm#more

• sammygoldz

How are you guys feeling about this 3:30 slate?

• 7klub06

Finally the news is in. Butler Nikola and Zisper are out
    Wade GTD

• TicketRaven

Harris and Rose

• dunbarnation

@7klub06 said...

Any of the Knick big men worth rostering on DK?

butler and mirotic out and wade downgraded to questionable.. I think I might just fade all Bulls tonight.

• Vanco

Whoa Wade too…who’s the traps in this game now?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).