Comments

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

3:30 PM EST : San Antonio ( -8 ) at New York ( 8 ) —- T: 213
    3:30 PM EST : Chicago ( 0 ) at Minnesota ( 0 ) —- T: —
    6:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 6.5 ) at Toronto ( -6.5 ) —- T: 211
    9:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3.5 ) at Sacramento ( -3.5 ) —- T: 210.5

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. Please make it a point to say if you’re talking about Cash or GPP options.

• TicketRaven

I like Lee and Lee on both sides of the court in that NY vs Spurs game

• Supersharpie

Pick one trio (GPP):

McLemore/Wiggins/Harris

KCP/Morris/Porzingis

• Whacko

Really liking Wade being out too…
    Wade has been ruled out of Sunday’s contest vs. the Wolves with a right wrist contusion after initially being probable to suit up. per fantasy labs
    LOL this gets sloppier by the moment..

• Gopackgo30

Wade, Butler, Miritic out. Stack Bulls PG’s plus Lopez?? Bulls are only 2.5 pt dogs.

• windsorpg

So with Butler, Mirotic out and Wade questionable who are the value plays in Chicago tonight?

• windsorpg

Wade ruled out too

• IronMonkey415

I guess I would pick this group KCP/Morris/Porzingis

• IronMonkey415

I guess its going to be RONDO for me

• hcassidy

Wade is now OUT

• Whacko

Michael Carter-Williams

Going to be super chalky

• queensfinest

pick two guards to play out of brandon jennings, mclemore and mcw. and who 9is the best pf option 5800 or cheaper

• KindGuy

Changed my mind. Doesn’t seem like a good slate to be trying a game stack.

Will go with my value strategy again

• tulskir

Last time this happened, I went with Brandon knight and was literally 4 points from cashing. I think I’ll just stay away from bulls all together.

• Beavsftw

Rondo a punt now?

• Whacko

@elementasrat said...

Changed my mind. Doesn’t seem like a good slate to be trying a game stack.

Will go with my value strategy again

Lastnight was a bad night for value…..either way it was a sound decision… Today just because of the Bulls many options now open.

• KindGuy

Actually nevermind, I’ll go with the game stack build.

• superjon

@windsorpg said...

So with Butler, Mirotic out and Wade questionable who are the value plays in Chicago tonight?

Gibson

• Whacko

Back to basics today…

If it’s to good to be true on paper it means it’ll most likely going to be fade material.

• byo34

Rolo Taj and MCW should benefit most?

• TeamTwerk

Anybody know where to get an up to date accurate depth chart? DK’s bogus inaccurate depth charts are useless. Valentine is on the team. I’m wondering which other deep SGs are missing.

• GGee87

Im thinking Gibson might be the guy to go with considering all of the injuries. Maybe its a blowout and Shabazz gets some run.

• 7klub06

@TeamTwerk said...

Anybody know where to get an up to date accurate depth chart? DK’s bogus inaccurate depth charts are useless. Valentine is on the team. I’m wondering which other deep SGs are missing.

http://www.rotowire.com/basketball/nba_lineups.htm

• Manyak

@GGee87 said...

Im thinking Gibson might be the guy to go with considering all of the injuries. Maybe its a blowout and Shabazz gets some run.

Shabbaz is pretty much a 6th man on wolves now… blowout won’t benefit him much I believe

• byo34

Valentine with the almost Valentines day special game???

• Jeremy6Morehead

Which trio for a GPP?

Rondo/Taj/Solly Hill(Solomon)
    Ish/Dieng/Hill

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).