• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:00 PM EST : New Orleans ( 3 ) at Detroit ( -3 ) —- T: 220
    7:00 PM EST : New York ( 12 ) at Philadelphia ( -12 ) —- T: 209.5
    7:30 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -4.5 ) at Brooklyn ( 4.5 ) —- T: 218.5
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4 ) at Chicago ( -4 ) —- T: 215
    9:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( 0 ) at Utah ( 0 ) —- T: —
    10:30 PM EST : Phoenix ( 0 ) at Golden St ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• Benf15harp

@TrustinthePlan said...

If the Suns/Warriors game does become a blowout, does anyone like Josh Gray for some extra run tonight?

Absolutely

• Benf15harp

@Supersharpie said...

Yeah, it seems like a lot of noobs aren’t respecting Rule #1.

Rule #1 is be civil and constructive lol

• warrendeath

@UTEstevanB said...

Why Justin Holiday over simmons? It seems like Simmons has more opportunity for scoring and ball- handling with elf and Gordon not there. The 31 fpts holiday put up last game without LaVine playing seems like the BEST case scenario for holiday. While unlikely, Simmons could drop 40 fpts

I picked Holiday too. If nothing else LaVine is a massive defensive liability. More points total scored? I’m not sure. Simmons looks interesting here though.

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

You guys see Chandler is starting today?

• frugal

@warrendeath said...

I removed it. I’ve seen quite a few people post there’s before. I had no clue there was a rule. I can’t really see the ‘benefit’ of the rule outside of maybe stealing someone’s LU?

How is it stealing if you offering git up for free? That’s what I don’t get. While we’re all here to bounce ideas and help each other, in the end we’re all competing against each other too. Let’s say that was the winning lineup, what would have been the benefit of posting it in full on this forum? Best case you now share your tourney winnings with the guys who copied it.

• warrendeath

@frugal said...

How is it stealing if you offering git up for free? That’s what I don’t get. While we’re all here to bounce ideas and help each other, in the end we’re all competing against each other too. Let’s say that was the winning lineup, what would have been the benefit of posting it in full on this forum? Best case you now share your tourney winnings with the guys who copied it.

Right. That’s why I was confused. Oh well. I removed it and I apologize for breaking that rule. I had no clue.

Anyways, back to suggestions/picks/etc for the night.

• Benf15harp

@UTEstevanB said...

Why Justin Holiday over simmons? It seems like Simmons has more opportunity for scoring and ball- handling with elf and Gordon not there. The 31 fpts holiday put up last game without LaVine playing seems like the BEST case scenario for holiday. While unlikely, Simmons could drop 40 fpts

Simmons is the worst drpm small forward in the league
    Personally I don’t like either play but for 5k I trust holiday to get 5x plus…. a lot more than Simmons but Simmons is a great gpp play for that 40fp upside
    Simmons 40+ 4 times this year /bad history vs chi
    Holiday sf kills Orlando

• TrustinthePlan

@elving188 said...

You guys see Chandler is starting today?

Yeah, I said earlier that I would play him, even more so now. Has had decent games against them in the past and should see decent minutes. Worth a shot at 4500 on DK.

• Gus_Chiggins

I’m starting to lose track of what Rule # 1 is.

• Benf15harp

@frugal said...

I don’t see anything in the posting rules about posting lineups

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

I don’t see anything in the posting rules about posting lineups

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• warrendeath

@Benf15harp said...

Personally I don’t like either play but for 5k I trust holiday to get 5x plus…. a lot more than Simmons but Simmons is a great gpp play for that 40fp upside
    Holiday sf kills Orlando

I’m terrible with picking Simmons. I feel like he is any Spur to me outside of Alridge. Hard guy to nail down when he will do well. I usually prefer Fournier. I feel like he has better court vision/awareness than Simmons.

• Benf15harp

@elving188 said...

Still not a rule

• UTEstevanB

@Benf15harp said...

Holiday sf kills Orlando

Solid analysis. You getting me to rethink this led to a lineup swap that I like. If it pops I can thank you later! If I lose, well….I probably would’ve done that anyway

• elving188

• Blogger of the Month

@Benf15harp said...

Still not a rule

ok lol

• Benf15harp

@warrendeath said...

I’m terrible with picking Simmons. I feel like he is any Spur to me outside of Alridge. Hard guy to nail down when he will do well. I usually prefer Fournier. I feel like he has better court vision/awareness than Simmons.

100% agree

• Ndepompei

gallinari or fournier

• mikeblodgett24

Curry or Durant?

• squidkill

@Brdmc3 said...

Also I am shocked to not see Bender named at all. Is he really going to be low owned cause that will force me to have a lot of him which I get nervous about doing. He has been playing very well and took over the starting role for good it seems.

Chandler is back. Sooo he’s going back to bench? Right?

• warrendeath

@mikeblodgett24 said...

Curry or Durant?

Some are saying both. I think it is a roll of the dice. Curry will probably be guarded a decent amount of time by Elf, who is atrocious.

Curry and/or Durant will go off for at least 30 in this game. Only bad thing, like I said, is figuring out which, and which will do it in under 30 minutes. (More than likely a HUGE blow out).

• nyknick

jackson/AD or KD/jordan?

• biged263835

I think Klay is the safe pick from the night game. He still gets his 32-35 minute run even in blowouts, and PHX gets demolished by the 2

• gregsl

@elving188 said...

Could help Lee playing with the 2nd unit, possibly getting more usage.

I could see that. Though Beasley or Kanter usually play with the second unit

• dominicanpapi

@warrendeath said...

Some are saying both. I think it is a roll of the dice. Curry will probably be guarded a decent amount of time by Elf, who is atrocious.

Curry and/or Durant will go off for at least 30 in this game. Only bad thing, like I said, is figuring out which, and which will do it in under 30 minutes. (More than likely a HUGE blow out).

Remember when Houston was favored by 13 against an undermanned Mavs squad and only won by 7? Or when Minnesota was favored by 13 against the Kings and only won by 5? It’s hard to predict blowouts. If the spread scares people off, that makes Curry and Durant stronger plays since many will just assume it’s a blowout. 123 points, that’s how many points Golden State is projected to score, the majority of that will come from KD/Curry/Klay.

• byo34

I’m going to be on some King Joffrey tonight on FD. Should be super low owned with all the C options and will hopefully get over 20 mins.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).