• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• frugal

Here we go. Conley Q.

• captainwacky

@mtdurham said...

spellman not likely to get many minutes tonight is my read. Call it an educated guess.

Can you offer any more insight into this?

• siddom

with conley out, i think this blows out

• mbunner23

• Donnyleonard

@BBWC_10 said...

Snap out of the trance !!! Lebron puts a monkey wrench into all the Lakers

BBWC you’re prob right! I haven’t finished a LU without Lebron/Kuzma/McGee and then often another Laker as well. Maybe I’ll keep half of them and then start over on the other half.

• mbunner23

@captainwacky said...

Too small for McGee, not agile/quick enough to guard Kuzma would be my hunch.

• Jonas137

@BBWC_10 said...

Snap out of the trance !!! Lebron puts a monkey wrench into all the Lakers. You don’t know if he will be sharing Lebron or Ball hogging Lebron. At this point the only Laker I have any faith in is Mcgee. I think he will get at least 12 Rebounds, if he can manage to get a couple alley oops or put backs and ft’s if he can get 15 points he smashes his 4800 value.

• captainwacky

@mbunner23 said...

Too small for McGee, not agile/quick enough to guard Kuzma would be my hunch.

Seems reasonable— I was just looking to see if there was some sort of external news I didn’t know about.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@BBWC_10 said...

Snap out of the trance !!! Lebron puts a monkey wrench into all the Lakers. You don’t know if he will be sharing Lebron or Ball hogging Lebron. At this point the only Laker I have any faith in is Mcgee. I think he will get at least 12 Rebounds, if he can manage to get a couple alley oops or put backs and ft’s if he can get 15 points he smashes his 4800 value.

Road game against the Hawks. My money is on passive LeBron.

• bjacksonibew

@DailyDonater said...

Why do I have 5 lakers. Picking anymore than 3 players from the same team is bad strategy right?

You could’ve picked the Hornets starting 5 last time against the hawks and damn near won a GPP

• DfsBopBooth

Rondo doesn’t start now?

• dominicanpapi

@DfsBopBooth said...

Rondo doesn’t start now?

I really think that had more to do with the matchup, rather than a permanent change.

• mbunner23

@dominicanpapi said...

I really think that had more to do with the matchup, rather than a permanent change.

I very much agree.

• mrjredoak

@frugal said...

Here we go. Conley Q.

Carter or Wright get the start at PG if he is out?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@mrjredoak said...

Carter or Wright get the start at PG if he is out?

Doesn’t matter. You want Wright either way.

• mtdurham

@captainwacky said...

way too bulky and not nimble enough to guard Lebron or the other wings… i say he gets 10-12 min tonight and collects 2-3 PF in that shift

• Benf15harp

@Pandamonious said...

I’d rather be Wright than Jevong 😬

• TeamTarek

@Pandamonious said...

we do?

• mtdurham

Anyone remember that Vanilla Ice song, what it’s like having a jabroni? thats what i think of everytime i think about plaiyng Jevon Carter

what it’s like…. having jevoni (i add an ‘I’ sue me),,,, and i just imagine 0.75 FPS on my screen

it’s been pretty effective at keeping him off my squads

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

Wright-Jonas-DDR-Poeltl Raptor Reunion stack?!

• Njsum1

@BBWC_10 said...

LeBron is often tough to figure out. Yet if the game is close he usually pays off today’s tag. Now although Atlanta plays at break neck speed and plays no defense, I do not think they are a bad team right now. They generally play competitive games (lately, yet for whatever reason not against against Orlando). In fact, I wouldn’t be shocked if they beat the Lakers. My point is…I think you’re going to want to play at least a field size share of LeBron tonight.

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@TeamTarek said...

we do?

If Conley is out. Wright over Carter for sure. If Conley plays I still like Wright a little bit, but obviously not as much.

• be47320

so does noah go on the shit pile now or do we still consider him?

• Pandamonious

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

@be47320 said...

so does noah go on the shit pile now or do we still consider him?

He’s somewhere in here..

• Njsum1

@Pandamonious said...

If Conley is out. Wright over Carter for sure. If Conley plays I still like Wright a little bit, but obviously not as much.

I already had wright as a last guy in, would become more of a first guy in if Conley is out.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.