• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TheRyanFlaherty

GJGE Kuzma!

• rhendryx

Ross or Fournier?? Thank you in advance!

• ASitar

Dammit, I’m only 20% Bullock

• mtdurham

haha, announcer just mentioned kinston, north carolina…

Reggie bullock & branadon ingram both from there… told ya it was incredible how many pros are from there… that was my trivia wuestion answer yesterday

1 of every 53 varsity players over the past 5 decades has made the NBA… absurd

• terlingua

Last night did a hi4-lo4 lineup that scored a modest 311.25 in a .25 DK arcade game. Stats were something like hi 4 score 247 w/ George, Beal, Lillard and Towns.

Lo 4 brought in about 64 led by Chriss, along with Chasson, Knight and Luwa using up only $12300. The rest went to the top 4 above. 3-3000’s and a 3300.

Turned .25 into a 1.00.

Will try the same today on a DK arcade 25 cent game. Let me point out this is just an exercise in really finding cheaps that can help me in my other lineups, but doing it this way helps me focus. And honestly even that lineup last night had a pathway (unlikely as it may have been) to 60 pts or so higher. A lot more from Chasson little more from Luwa and Knight and 20 more from Towns would put it near the top. But that can be said with almost any lineup. And this certainly is NOT the recommended way to build lineups.

So my hi4-lo4 tonight on DK gives the cheaps 12900 (I want to keep the bottom 4 at 13000 or less) with 37100 going to the top 4.

So the cheaps are Miles, O’Neale, Wright and Livingston. I had to go Livingston cuz nothing else opened up that appealed to me.

The 4 hi players are Embiid, Lebron, Davis and Kuzma – that was the best I could come up with using 37100.

This lineup could well have trouble breaking 230 and could dud as low as 200. Absolute upside is likely capped at 290-310 with the likeliest outcome around 250.

Btw I could still make changes as news breaks etc. since its’s on DK, not set in stone tll all games start.

• DC2380

Damn I didn’t play enough BI

• BerkeleyBoss

Trae Young out here trying to get a triple double

• scott33

Trae’s ballin

• monarch

I have a lot of Trae but apparently not enough

• be47320

trae young dominating

• TeamTarek

trae gonna finish with 50+

• Ace15

Shoulda went 100% trae lol

• TeamTarek

lol i was so happy cuz iam 100% Trae (only 10 lus) but then i realized Trae Young 44.5% ?? 44,5%? damn

• awall28

Mitchell over Jruseph???

• noddy

@Beckhams3Fingers said...

Kuzma floor night. I can’t make it halfway through the 1st Q before my night is done, every night.

I know this is amazing

• casper

Kuzma

• mr_papageorgio

@Ace15 said...

Shoulda went 100% trae lol

This is the first and only time anyone will ever say this and be correct lol

• EhhTimmay

Now I know why I stopped picking Kuzma.

At least it’s only 2 lineups.

• Dfspacman

Trae chart

• DirkDigglerz

Somebody stope Trae Young why the hell. Rondo. is not starting

• jjpk

Nice run by Kuz.

• Wynter12

I believe in you Kuz! I’ll just patiently wait for you to go off….

• monarch

Dedmon tell no tales and they also dont score DK points.

• Ace15

Traeee my god lol

• be47320

no trae no $

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).