• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

7:30 PM EST : LA Lakers ( -5 ) at Atlanta ( 5 ) —- T: 235.5
    8:00 PM EST : Boston ( 5.5 ) at Philadelphia ( -5.5 ) —- T: 226.5
    8:00 PM EST : San Antonio ( -4 ) at Memphis ( 4 ) —- T: 208
    8:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 4.5 ) at New Orleans ( -4.5 ) —- T: 224.5
    10:30 PM EST : Utah ( 8.5 ) at Golden State ( -8.5 ) —- T: 229

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterdays games will be moved to yesterdays NBA thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• rexjred1

What happened to Thompson?

• raul214

Had my biggest win today a big whopping 216$ Lol , 200$From DK 3$ hot shot with 351.25 , that klay injury kinda hurt , .25 kept me away from 400$😡

• scott33

@rexjred1 said...

Dislocated his left ring finger in the 1st Q

• raul214

@rexjred1 said...

****Aa

• be47320

@raul214 said...

Had my biggest win today a big whopping 216$ Lol , 200$From DK 3$ hot shot with 351.25 , that klay injury kinda hurt , .25 kept me away from 400$😡

nice!

• zpa1989

no idea how you ended up with horford and bradley together tonight. crazy to think about. how was horford a good play? i just didn’t see that one either. at 8k he’s a little over priced even with no kyrie. usuage so spread out on C’s too, i wasn’t a big fan of horford tonight.

• BerkeleyBoss

@mtdurham said...

awful “start” to the year? When did it end?

The guy is one of the worst offensive players in the NBA…. there’s really no arguing that\

51.8% TS on almost 20 shots a game is a disgrace…. absolute disgrace…

forget this year, name someone else this bad the past DECADE?

there are a handful of names im sure…. but i doubt you can think of any…. and you definitely wont win the argument if you come up with the other 10 scrubs who have achieved this level of infamy

Wiggins and its not close…last season too

• scott33

@raul214 said...

Maybe you’ll get a stat correction.. Regardless congrats! And congrats Yisman on winning a seat at the FBWC! That’ll be fun!

• rexjred1

Man, bad luck tonight, Javale hit the floor a couple times. I bet he was/is a little banged up.

• ScofieldReturns

@zpa1989 said...

no idea how you ended up with horford and bradley together tonight. crazy to think about. how was horford a good play? i just didn’t see that one either. at 8k he’s a little over priced even with no kyrie. usuage so spread out on C’s too, i wasn’t a big fan of horford tonight.

theoretically they needed horford to run the offense thru with no kyrie and to guard embiid. that hasn’t worked out in previous matchups but it hit tonight and i get it, just didn’t go that way

finally cashed for a good night. really just had to beat that 1 LU that had 48/100 entries in my cash games: curry/trae, brown/wright, bembry/lebron, collins/marcus, mcgee. almost ended up going with that LU too but glad i didn’t lol. hopefully this ends my tilt of a couple weeks and i can keep it going and go into the all star wknd strong…

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

Wiggins and its not close…last season too

I would nominate Harrison Barnes

• theIrrigator

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #29

RG Tiered Ranking

@tmarohl said...

I don’t know about MT’s top 10, but I will give you mine, in no particular order

Curry
    Giannis
    Harden
    George
    Embiid
    Glass
    Durant
    Westbrook
    Leonard
    Lebron

It was personally hard for me to put Lebron in the top 10 :)

Looks right to me, maybe take out Giannis

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

I would nominate Harrison Barnes

he can at least shoot the 3 pretty well, but yeah lol

I think your boy Giannis and Steph are the 2 best players in the league.

• tmarohl

3PT FG% in 2019:
    James Harden: 35.8%
    Giannis Antetokounmpo: 34%

FG% in 2019:
    James Harden: 44.1%
    Giannis Antetokounmpo: 57.4%

Missed Shots and Turnovers in 2019:
    James Harden: 416
    Giannis Antetokounmpo: 201

Record in 2019:
    James Harden: 12-8
    Giannis Antetokounmpo: 17-4

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

he can at least shoot the 3 pretty well, but yeah lol

I think your boy Giannis and Steph are the 2 best players in the league.

I don’t disagree

• RandysCrow

• Ranked #41

RG Tiered Ranking

Had a big night…well big for me on Yahoo and DK tonight. Had my first top 10 finish in a large field gpp for NBA. Wasn’t worth a lot but still best out almost 5k people.

• BerkeleyBoss

@tmarohl said...

I don’t disagree

If I wasn’t such a huge Steph fan, I might actually give Giannis the nod. He’s incredible on defense.

• raul214

@zpa1989 said...

I’m still learning this lol but I Just had a GPP mind set and thought of ownsership , Bradley had a good recent log against them and Conley being out so I rolled the dice with his price , Horford is 6.3 on DK , DvP was there and I knew his would have to play big today against embid.

• raul214

@be47320 said...

nice!

Thxxxx

• raul214

@scott33 said...

Maybe you’ll get a stat correction.. Regardless congrats! And congrats Yisman on winning a seat at the FBWC! That’ll be fun!

Hope so lol..

• scott33

@RandysCrow said...

Had a big night…well big for me on Yahoo and DK tonight. Had my first top 10 finish in a large field gpp for NBA. Wasn’t worth a lot but still best out almost 5k people.

I saw you in there, was asking about ya a page or 2 back. Bradley over Wright/Bullock & you would’ve taken the top 2 spots. I went Wright/Bullock myself, that Bradley 50 burger might’ve been the most out of left field 50 burger ever. Regardless nice LUs Randall!

• tmarohl

@RandysCrow said...

Way to kill it Randy! I’m down to $15 bankroll on FD, tomorrow will probably be my last day there as I refuse to redeposit. F them and their damn drop the score bullcrap!

• tmarohl

@BerkeleyBoss said...

If I wasn’t such a huge Steph fan, I might actually give Giannis the nod. He’s incredible on defense.

Giannis actually should be in the conversation for defensive player of the year. If he doesn’t get MVP, which at this point he should, he will get that award.

• ScofieldReturns

@tmarohl said...

Giannis actually should be in the conversation for defensive player of the year. If he doesn’t get MVP, which at this point he should, he will get that award.

is it actually a debate that the award isn’t hardens to lose…

• tmarohl

@ScofieldReturns said...

is it actually a debate that the award isn’t hardens to lose…

Harden to me is in third place behind Giannis and PG13. All it took was a healthy CP3 to take him out of the running. The ESPN talking heads seem to agree.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).