7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Minnesota ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 235
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• got9forya

Welp back to losing more money. Huge slate Injuries are going to be key tonight

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Bledsoe. Middleton. They are priced up somewhat on DK. Don’t let yourself get talked off of them. Thank me later. Or don’t thank me at all.

• Shaudy_lo

Bledsoe ,Middleton, Payton, Randle locked in for me so far

• Ace15

Too big of a slate. Fading all the chalk, here’s looking at you Midds and Bledsoe (DK fade for sure, FD will have shares still too cheap). Will be plenty of ways to get there tonight. Hope Dame realized last night he got to go Full dame or else they will lose every night. Bounce back, prime spot tonight. Trae could put up 70….so many PG’s in excellent spots.

• sochoice

@Ace15 said...

Too big of a slate. Fading all the chalk, here’s looking at you Midds and Bledsoe (DK fade for sure, FD will have shares still too cheap). Will be plenty of ways to get there tonight. Hope Dame realized last night he got to go Full dame or else they will lose every night. Bounce back, prime spot tonight. Trae could put up 70….so many PG’s in excellent spots.

Dame already realizes that. Think he is tired. Won’t heat back up again until post break. Ja going for 55 tonight.

• sochoice

@Ace15 said...

But I do like your take on fading all the chalk on a big slate. Could get you all the giblets.

• dominicanpapi

This is going to be like the weekend slates where you’re gonna get a shit ton of players being ruled out. There’s what, a 9 day break? Expect shenanigans tonight.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@sochoice said...

Bledsoe. Middleton. They are priced up somewhat on DK. Don’t let yourself get talked off of them. Thank me later. Or don’t thank me at all.

This is what I was kinda of getting at last night. No Giannis but the are somewhat priced up and the matchup sucks and it’s a 11 gamer. It will be interesting to see if everyone just plugs them in or not. I havent gone through anything yet but if they are gonna be chalky I may go way underweight instead of the 100% I went on Monday

• kahlilgedin

@theIrrigator said...

This is what I was kinda of getting at last night. No Giannis but the are somewhat priced up and the matchup sucks and it’s a 11 gamer. It will be interesting to see if everyone just plugs them in or not. I havent gone through anything yet but if they are gonna be chalky I may go way underweight instead of the 100% I went on Monday

I’m going over weight on Middleton…usage machine when Giannis is out and they will need scoring against a decent defensive pacers team. Check out my exposures..

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-february-12th-2020-3299844

do I have too much james johnson???

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@kahlilgedin said...

I’m going over weight on Middleton…usage machine when Giannis is out and they will need scoring against a decent defensive pacers team. Check out my exposures..

https://rotogrinders.com/blog-posts/the-little-engine-that-could-february-12th-2020-3299844

do I have too much james johnson???

Probably not. DK asleep at the wheel. Still 3.5k lol. Guess it will depend on how much mayhem there is today

• telestraightshooter

@got9forya said...

Huge slate Injuries are going to be key tonight

I’m going to assume if someone called in “sick” last game, they are probably still “sick”/ out for last game before “summer vacation”

• MoccasinMusic

I’m in the mood for giblets…All the Middleton and Bledsoe.

• dominicanpapi

Anyone going back to the well with Ersan? He got into foul trouble last game, but still $4100 on FD.

• Herf

Why does KAT against Charlotte seem like a massive trap? Or is it truely going to be a huge night for him?

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

They are still cheap enough on FD. Too expensive on DK

• hbomb57

Good Local article on Thon Maker vowing to go 100% whether down 2 or 32 every game now that he is getting starter minutes for Detroit. Did well last game and is only 4800 on DK tonight.

• feekdogg

@tmarohl said...

They are still cheap enough on FD. Too expensive on DK

Marvin going to get some minutes tonight?

• telestraightshooter

@tmarohl said...

Too expensive on DK

For a herd of Bucks in including ghost face?…yes

But it’s hard to pass up a floor of ~6.66x for $16.5k Bledsoe/Middleton

• Herf

Middleton, KAT, Elf, Randle, Beal, and Lillard in smash spots tonight. Just waiting on news from Ibaka, Ayton, Conley, and see if there will be any minutes restrictions for Luka.

Lillard only played 29 minutes last night and he is fired up. I think he takes last night’s loss personally and comes out ready to go tonight. Plus he went 0-4 from 3PT last night. Interesting stat is that Lillard has only had two games all season that he didn’t record a made 3PT FG. Both games were against New Orleans, (0-4 and 0-10).

• bods72

RG Overall Ranking

Saw something the other say about KAT and Russell each purchasing 1000 tickets for tonight’s game. Trying to help out people that normally can’t afford games. Gotta think they both show out tonight.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

I’m going to assume if someone called in “sick” last game, they are probably still “sick”/ out for last game before “summer vacation”

Yeah, I’ve been running through all the rosters this morning looking for guys who may end up “sick”, not as many as I thought. I’m thinking maybe Dray, Drummond or TT, JVal other than the players who already have an “injury” designation

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #95

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@telestraightshooter said...

For a herd of Bucks in including ghost face?…yes

But it’s hard to pass up a floor of ~6.66x for $16.5k Bledsoe/Middleton

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I know your big on CourtIQ, and just crunching the numbers and all that, and I get it, but no way in a cold dark hell is there floor a combined 109.89. That is absurd. Not against the Pacers. Nope.

• BBWC_10

Going a different strategy on a big slate, going to pick 3 games and pick my roster from them Minn/Chlt because of concentrated scoring. Knicks/wiz Suns/WRriors

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #39

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I know your big on CourtIQ, and just crunching the numbers and all that, and I get it, but no way in a cold dark hell is there floor a combined 109.89. That is absurd. Not against the Pacers. Nope.

Lol

• Ace15

I will say this. FD continues to disrespect the hell out of Miles Bridges. He’s locked in right now for 32+ and is on a heater. I will 100% have him locked in all of my FD LU’s.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).