7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Minnesota ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 235
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• telestraightshooter

@telestraightshooter said...

But it’s hard to pass up a floor of ~6.66x for $16.5k Bledsoe/Middleton

6.66x hammer combo

Murray / Millsap

• Ace15

@telestraightshooter said...

6.66x hammer combo

Murray / Millsap

Yeah, I like Milsap too, but wondering if AD will lock him up. He’s played well against LA though. My hammer will probably just be AD.

• queensfinest

thoughts on ilyasova??

• MoccasinMusic

Any love for Fox?

• ripking

Won’t brogdon be motivated to shut down his old buddy Bledsoe? I’m thinking Middleton gets 45 which is ok, but not a smash spot. Ersan could get into foul trouble and then comes Sterling brown/Pat C/some schlub off the street. All my thoughts are DK related. The main question is. Will Dipo go for 40 tonight?

• dominicanpapi

FD prices are interesting.

PG – if we get word that Luka has a minutes limit, I’m off of him but if there are no minutes restrictions, 9700 is criminal. I can’t remember the last time his price was this low. For reference, he missed 4 games earlier this season and his first game back he played 32 minutes. He usually hovers around 32-35 minutes, if he’s getting his regular minutes, that’s a smash play. PG 2 can be either Morant, Bledsoe, Payton….if you’re digging to the value, Ish Smith.

SG – this is where I’m having some difficulty. I think DAR and KAT are going to eat into each other’s production so it’s a stay away from me until their prices drop. I think Middleton is my ‘lock’ right now, and I’m intrigued by Malik Monk. Charlotte is seeing one of the bigger pace increases of the night so I’m trying to get as many cheapies from that game.

SF – if Ibaka is out, I want to get back to Siakam. My fear is OG is going to be popular based on recency bias, still a good play but if he’s going to be chalk on an 11 game slate, there are pivots to guys like Trevor Ariza and someone mentioned Miles Bridges who is a lil too expensive for my liking, but still gets a plus matchup.

PF – Not sure on this yet. My idea was to just stack RHJ and Ersan again like I did the other night. But that’s assuming RHJ gets the start again, I am going back to Ersan b/c he had foul trouble last game and I think the popular build will be high priced PF/RHJ when going value might be super contrarian.

C – Up in the air for me at the moment. There’s Robinson and Dedmon on the cheap, I like Whiteside, I like JoVal.

• tmarohl

@feekdogg said...

Marvin going to get some minutes tonight?

Who knows

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

@tmarohl said...

Who knows

Bucks probably brought Marvin in to babysit Giannis’ kid and play good music in the locker room.

• superjon

Bledsoe and Middleton both currently projected north of 55%

I would definitely have exposure if playing multiple lineups, but I’ll take my chances and fade them in my one lineup.

• antzilla810

Vuc against the Drummondless Pistons.

• Pandamonious

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

@antzilla810 said...

Vuc against the Drummondless Pistons.

Not sure that’s a positive for Vuc.

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Could be for his rebounding numbers.

• Pandamonious

@mbunner23 said...

Could be for his rebounding numbers.

Possibly. Wood I think has a bit better defensive range though.

• antzilla810

@Pandamonious said...

Last few games, he’s also been dropping dimes.

• frugal

To Thon or not to Thon. Been riding him but tonight may be the time to jump off.

• Pandamonious

@antzilla810 said...

Last few games, he’s also been dropping dimes.

Yeah, I mean I don’t think he’s a bad play, but I don’t think this a ceiling spot or anything. Would much, much rather just get up to Drummond, Jokic or KAT. Ayton if he plays. All bigger ceilings. Also have Vuc behind Jonas, Whiteside, and really basically every C tonight. C is super deep tonight.

• emnj69

I am on turner and dipo tonight(only a matter of time before dipo has a big game)

• mbunner23

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, I mean I don’t think he’s a bad play, but I don’t think this a ceiling spot or anything. Would much, much rather just get up to Drummond, Jokic or KAT. Ayton if he plays. All bigger ceilings. Also have Vuc behind Jonas, Whiteside, and really basically every C tonight. C is super deep tonight.

Definitely double C night on DK I would think. Like all the guys you mentioned.

• ripking

Loving james johnson

• Pandamonious

@emnj69 said...

I am on turner and dipo tonight(only a matter of time before dipo has a big game)

Yeah, this is definitely a Turner spot. Dipo has to round into form eventually. Kind of wonder with this being the last game for them before the break if they take the leash off a bit and let him go to 30-33.

• tmarohl

@Pandamonious said...

Yeah, this is definitely a Turner spot. Dipo has to round into form eventually. Kind of wonder with this being the last game for them before the break if they take the leash off a bit and let him go to 30-33.

I like a lot of Indiana guys tonight. I think Indiana wins this game tonight pretty easily.

• lester461

Cheik Diallo played 39 minutes last game with no Ayton, Baynes, Saric etc.

• FantasySultan

@Pandamonious said...

Whoa, whoa, whoa.

I know your big on CourtIQ, and just crunching the numbers and all that, and I get it, but no way in a cold dark hell is there floor a combined 109.89. That is absurd. Not against the Pacers. Nope.

He likely meant the entire Bucks team actual points.

• queensfinest

ayton is now doubtful..diallo time

• Ace15

@lester461 said...

Cheik Diallo played 39 minutes last game with no Ayton, Baynes, Saric etc.

Prob to deal with LAL bigs, but stilllll…I am INTRIGUED

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).