7:30 PM EST : Toronto ( 0 ) at Brooklyn ( 0 ) —- T: —
    7:30 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 0 ) at Indiana ( 0 ) —- T: —
    8:00 PM EST : Charlotte ( 7.5 ) at Minnesota ( -7.5 ) —- T: 225
    8:00 PM EST : Portland ( 5 ) at Memphis ( -5 ) —- T: 235
    8:30 PM EST : Sacramento ( 0 ) at Dallas ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Golden St ( 0 ) at Phoenix ( 0 ) —- T: —
    9:00 PM EST : Miami ( 4.5 ) at Utah ( -4.5 ) —- T: 217.5
    10:00 PM EST : LA Lakers ( 0 ) at Denver ( 0 ) —- T: —

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• frugal

@Pandamonious said...

Yes. I always already nervous about the concept of spending 5K on Diallo on DK and this pretty much tips the scale to a fade for me.

DK’s pricing is too heavily tied to ownership rather than performance.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Is the situation any different than the last 2 games? 11 played both games, in the 2OT game only Robinson played more than him off the bench. Last game he played close to 10 minutes more than any other bench player.

I think Dotson missed those last few games, and he is available tonight. Trier is also back, but less of a factor as he hasn’t played since mid January.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #92

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2020 Blogger of the Month

@captainwacky said...

Some, but not many seems more realistic to me.

All Diallo man crush bias aside, do you still really want to spend 5K on him on DK?

• captainwacky

Also I’ve been busy all day, but Malik Monk keeps starting at me for some reason.

• monarch

@captainwacky said...

Also I’ve been busy all day, but Malik Monk keeps starting at me for some reason.

Yes. I like him also.

And the last time we liked an obscure bench guard (yesterday) Coby White kinda broke the slate

• Ace15

@captainwacky said...

Don’t do it, just play Graham and move on.

I started the day with a complete fade on Oladipo only to be almost 100% as of now…..

• Gadnuk

@monarch said...

Yes. I like him also.

Would rather have Garland at 4700

• captainwacky

@Pandamonious said...

All Diallo man crush bias aside, do you still really want to spend 5K on him on DK?

No, and I was not really planning on having much of him there… but he’s 3700 on FD in a friendlier format.

• MoccasinMusic

I’m liking Deandre Jordan on DK minutes trending up.

• captainwacky

But if Bolden wasn’t there I’d be thinking a littler harder at 5k on DK— he certainly has 40 in him against the dubs.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

On DK? Not on DK?!

All 3 sites

• milkman9691

Getting pretty consistent at this DFS stuff i am thinking about turning pro got specialty in losing

• Codyveo

This will be the first slate all year I don’t have someone playing in the late game.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I think Dotson missed those last few games, and he is available tonight. Trier is also back, but less of a factor as he hasn’t played since mid January.

Hmmm…yes Dotson was out. But looking back, he was cleared to play SAT and got DNPs both games. Looks like either they are going to ease him back or he’s fallen out.

• Bodiaz36

I probably have too much interest in Wiggins tonight. But really, who else can you trust to score on GS right now?

• frugal

Harrison Barnes in a nice spot.

• tmarohl

@frugal said...

Hmmm…yes Dotson was out. But looking back, he was cleared to play SAT and got DNPs both games. Looks like either they are going to ease him back or he’s fallen out.

I think Ellington is going to get bought out, so I wan’t nothing to do with him at the moment.

• frugal

@tmarohl said...

I think Ellington is going to get bought out, so I wan’t nothing to do with him at the moment.

I think I’ll have some tonight. I imagine if he’s bought out it will be over the break.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

Mike Conley (illness) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/hrpjUYJQgu

• realphipps

Dead Man Walking. That’s my daily contribution to the board.

• telestraightshooter

@theIrrigator said...

Mike Conley (illness) ruled out Wednesday. https://t.co/hrpjUYJQgu

+ Clarkson
    + Ingles
    + Bojan

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

I’ll have 0 Dedmon

• Bodiaz36

Donovan Mitchell has to break out at some point, right? With no Conley, like him a lot at 6,700 on FD

• Ap1216

40 burger from ingles incoming

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #37

RG Tiered Ranking

@telestraightshooter said...

+ Clarkson
    + Ingles
    + Bojan

I’ll have some Ingles and that’s it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).