7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

Mitchell/Gobert show. Prob Giannis also. Point-Bacon. Like Fox to shred ORL.

• gaelicgirl

How many OTs will Grizzlies/Lakers go?

• wmudude24

I think if the season so far has taught us anything it’s that if you don’t have the time or the desire to hit the refresh button on the news feed every 2 minutes until the last west coast game tips, there’s really no point in playing NBA DFS.

I had my first double zero in 6 years last night, (Herro/Mason) and there’s literally not a thing I could have done about it. Injuries happen, so I wasn’t really upset about the Mason news, but I’m assuming the Herro scratch was the result of a positive test of a close contact, meaning there will be many, many more instances of post-lock scratches like that going forward.

I know all the purists say just take it all in stride… the late news will help your fades as much as it hurts when you roster that player. Mathematically they’re correct of course, but the other aspect is this is horrible for the DFS ecosystem as a whole as it will dry up the money coming in from the casual players that much faster.

End rant… and to keep it on topic, I like my Bacon well done, thanks.

• mbunner23

@wmudude24 said...

I think if the season so far has taught us anything it’s that if you don’t have the time or the desire to hit the refresh button on the news feed every 2 minutes until the last west coast game tips, there’s really no point in playing NBA DFS.

I had my first double zero in 6 years last night, (Herro/Mason) and there’s literally not a thing I could have done about it. Injuries happen, so I wasn’t really upset about the Mason news, but I’m assuming the Herro scratch was the result of a positive test of a close contact, meaning there will be many, many more instances of post-lock scratches like that going forward.

I know all the purists say just take it all in stride… the late news will help your fades as much as it hurts when you roster that player. Mathematically they’re correct of course, but the other aspect is this is horrible for the DFS ecosystem as a whole as it will dry up the money coming in from the casual players that much faster.

End rant… and to keep it on topic, I like my Bacon well done, thanks.

Yes, it’s hard to keep up with when you have a family. I hate being on my phone checking updates every 5 minutes.

Today, like Vooch again. Bacon worked out for me last night.

Other plays – Julius Randle, Fox, Trae, LaMelo, Hayward. I really like that Minny/Charlotte game.

• livetorace17

I have oft wondered why the slate locks at 7:00 or 7:30 when the first games don’t tip until 7:15 or 7:45.

Or why each game locks at the top of the hour, when again, tipoff is 10-15 minutes past the hour. It seems to reason that, DK and FD can lock the slate at 7:15, and subsequent games at 15 past the hour. IIRC, Herro was ruled out at 7:44 (or at least thats when the RG notification came through).

Another solution is to simply unlock him and let us swap in a late gamer. Saves them money and makes us happy.

• monarch

Probably the best DK tournament of the year. I wish they had a contest structure like this every single night.

• jfitzgan

Be great to get Orlando injury news before the first games tip off. Same with plumlee news. Being able to play ross and Stewart allows you to make any lineup you want. But we all know that won’t happen.

• miggs6876

@mbunner23 said...

Yes, it’s hard to keep up with when you have a family. I hate being on my phone checking updates every 5 minutes.

Today, like Vooch again. Bacon worked out for me last night.

Other plays – Julius Randle, Fox, Trae, LaMelo, Hayward. I really like that Minny/Charlotte game.

This slate is juicy and filled with so many options.

Vuc against the worst team vs centers is appealing but he’s priced up to 9.8k. Still playable for sure.

Westbrook burned lots of people. 8.7k on FD with no Beal. How can I pass that up? By default he should hit value.

Like several Clippers vs the leaking Chicago defense. Batum and sweet Lou are still too cheap. Not sure I want to pay 10k for Leonard.

Huerter still cheap at 5.3k. Ennis at 4.2k. MPJ at 5.5k

Lock of the night has to be Mitchell at 8.3k vs the no Holiday defense and no Conley.

Ingles still too cheap.

Lonzo has been really good of late at only 6.9k.

Who is the big spend up guy? Should have difficulty making rosters I like. Usually, I do poorly on really big slates.

Good luck all.

• BiGtIGeRs

Whoever max entered in the fadeaway last night and had 100% mason that is brutal and I feel for you. Hopefully less bullshit and a clean slate tonight.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

So, I woke up this morning with a vision for the thread today.

This may be a little out there and controversial to some. Pretty certain it’s not illegal. It might even make me look foolish. I don’t care (unless it is illegal). I haven’t ironed out all the details, of how it would work, but I want to gauge interest first, before finalizing any details.

Anyway, this is it:

Is there anyone who wants to get stakes in on me in the $4 on DK tonight?

Obviously, if I profit you profit, and if I lose, you get your percentage of the “currently winning” back, but lose too.

If you’re interested you can DM me on here with how much you’d be willing to stake. Interest level will determine what I do, and once I have that finalized, I’ll reach back out.

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@livetorace17 said...

I have oft wondered why the slate locks at 7:00 or 7:30 when the first games don’t tip until 7:15 or 7:45.

Or why each game locks at the top of the hour, when again, tipoff is 10-15 minutes past the hour. It seems to reason that, DK and FD can lock the slate at 7:15, and subsequent games at 15 past the hour. IIRC, Herro was ruled out at 7:44 (or at least thats when the RG notification came through).

Another solution is to simply unlock him and let us swap in a late gamer. Saves them money and makes us happy.

The tip times is what bothers me most. They have tip times in sports book at 10 minutes after the scheduled start time, so why can’t they do that for DFS? Or why can’t the NBA be like MLB, and just schedule game start times when tip actually is? Like, why can MLB have a start time of 7:05 or 7:07 or 7:10, and actually have first pitch at those times, but NBA has to schedule game times on the hour or half hour when everyone knows tip off isn’t happening then?

• Brendan239

How I want to construct my FD LU

PG
    PG
    PG
    PG
    PG
    PG
    PG
    Vuc

• Bodiaz36

Anyone playing Pritchard with Walker likely resting on B2B? Just 3900 on FD

• monarch

@Bodiaz36 said...

I think the answer to that is everyone

• BiGtIGeRs

@Pandamonious said...

So, I woke up this morning with a vision for the thread today.

This may be a little out there and controversial to some. Pretty certain it’s not illegal. It might even make me look foolish. I don’t care (unless it is illegal). I haven’t ironed out all the details, of how it would work, but I want to gauge interest first, before finalizing any details.

Anyway, this is it:

Obviously, if I profit you profit, and if I lose, you get your percentage of the “currently winning” back, but lose too.

If you’re interested you can DM me on here with how much you’d be willing to stake. Interest level will determine what I do, and once I have that finalized, I’ll reach back out.

I’m in ill send pm

• miggs6876

@Bodiaz36 said...

Add in Stewart at 3.6k if Plumlee is out again.

• Herf

Who benefits the most other than Westbrook if Beal is out? I’m looking at Mathews, Smith, Neto, and who else? I will try running a few CourtIQ and see what pops out.

MPJ and Kenrich Williams could combine for 80 fpts today at a decent price.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Looks like the RG member who created the Forum league deleted it last night/this morning or kicked everyone out

Here is the new league I just created

New League

And to kick off the new league and to celebrate my SuperDraft victory last night I am running a $100 to 1st Bonus Bucks Contest

TheIrrigator Classic

• ifthethunder

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like the RG member who created the Forum league deleted it last night/this morning or kicked everyone out

New League

And to kick off the new league and to celebrate my SuperDraft victory last night I am running a $100 to 1st Bonus Bucks Contest

TheIrrigator Classic

Congrats and thank you!
    ~

• jdtrey

@theIrrigator said...

New League

TheIrrigator Classic

What kind of person would so such a thing!!
    Thanks for creating the new one and making the contests every day.. and the added $100!!
    I played my first day over there as well and it would’ve gone much better if I didn’t decide to be “smart” and swap 1.15x Lillard out for 2x Mason at the last minute lol

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Pandamonious said...

I’ll take 20%. PM the info

• Pandamonious

• Ranked #50

RG Tiered Ranking

@theIrrigator said...

New League

TheIrrigator Classic

Forum MVP coming through again. Love it.

• wmudude24

Thanks for your generosity, Irrigator!

• charara1224

Blake Griffin should be ruled out on rest today for B2B and i get the sense Mason Plumlee will be ruled out again so keep an eye on those for Isaiah Stewart and Sekou

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

New League

TheIrrigator Classic

Looks like you have to click on the new league link if you want to get daily notifications. Say’s there are only 16 members as of now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).