7:30 PM EST : New Orleans ( 2 ) at Dallas ( -2 ) — T: 233.5
    8:00 PM EST : LA Clippers ( -6.5 ) at Chicago ( 6.5 ) —- T: 228
    8:00 PM EST : Detroit ( 8.5 ) at Boston ( -8.5 ) — T:
    9:00 PM EST : Milwaukee ( 1 ) at Utah ( -1 ) — T: 232.5
    9:00 PM EST : Oklahoma City ( 12 ) at Denver ( -12 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Memphis ( 7.5 ) at LA Lakers ( -7.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Orlando ( 6.5 ) at Sacramento ( -6.5 ) — T:
    10:00 PM EST : Cleveland ( 4.5 ) at Portland ( -4.5 ) —- T: 222

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – NBA strategy talk for today’s games. Post referring to yesterday’s games will be moved to yesterday’s NBA thread. Any off topic posts, troll posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted. While the use of GIF’s are acceptable, content must be posted along with them.

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

What kind of person would so such a thing!!
    Thanks for creating the new one and making the contests every day.. and the added $100!!
    I played my first day over there as well and it would’ve gone much better if I didn’t decide to be “smart” and swap 1.15x Lillard out for 2x Mason at the last minute lol

I knew it was gonna happen eventually. At least now I am the commissioner of the new league.
    I tried to swap all my lineups to Mason but was having trouble with my CSV so I only swapped Mason for Curry in my main lineup. Wish I wouldn’t of swapped any lol. Was a $6k mistake

• jdtrey

@gaelicgirl said...

How many OTs will Grizzlies/Lakers go?

Single digit spread so naturally the Lakers should win with ease .. it’s those damn double digit spreads we always seem to end up in OT on haha

• jwayne1976

@Pandamonious said...

So, I woke up this morning with a vision for the thread today.

This may be a little out there and controversial to some. Pretty certain it’s not illegal. It might even make me look foolish. I don’t care (unless it is illegal). I haven’t ironed out all the details, of how it would work, but I want to gauge interest first, before finalizing any details.

Anyway, this is it:

Is there anyone who wants to get stakes in on me in the $4 on DK tonight?

Obviously, if I profit you profit, and if I lose, you get your percentage of the “currently winning” back, but lose too.

If you’re interested you can DM me on here with how much you’d be willing to stake. Interest level will determine what I do, and once I have that finalized, I’ll reach back out.

If you do paypal, I’ll take 25%. PM me your info.

• jfitzgan

@theIrrigator said...

I knew it was gonna happen eventually. At least now I am the commissioner of the new league.
    I tried to swap all my lineups to Mason but was having trouble with my CSV so I only swapped Mason for Curry in my main lineup. Wish I wouldn’t if swapped any lol. Was a $6k mistake

Were u ever able to set a league up on FD or was it too much of a pain in the ass? I’ll definitely join if u are able to.

• marker0357

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like the RG member who created the Forum league deleted it last night/this morning or kicked everyone out

Here is the new league I just created

New League

And to kick off the new league and to celebrate my SuperDraft victory last night I am running a $100 to 1st Bonus Bucks Contest

TheIrrigator Classic

well done, Irrigator.

• jdtrey

@jfitzgan said...

Were u ever able to set a league up on FD or was it too much of a pain in the ass? I’ll definitely join if u are able to.

He got one up. Not sure if the link will work or if it will let you join off a link from me since it’s Irrigator’s league but..

FD Forum League

Pretty sure I just built the winner on FD, don’t worry I only entered the Swat tonight, meow just need to dodge about 14 pieces of news haha!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@jfitzgan said...

Yeah it’s set up. I’ll send invite

• Wooden_Bones

@theIrrigator said...

Looks like the RG member who created the Forum league deleted it last night/this morning or kicked everyone out

Here is the new league I just created

New League

And to kick off the new league and to celebrate my SuperDraft victory last night I am running a $100 to 1st Bonus Bucks Contest

TheIrrigator Classic

Bravo!

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@jdtrey said...

He got one up. Not sure if the link will work or if it will let you join off a link from me since it’s Irrigator’s league but..

FD Forum League

Pretty sure I just built the winner on FD, don’t worry I only entered the Swat tonight, meow just need to dodge about 14 pieces of news haha!

Cool. Hopefully it will work and more people will join also. I sent him an invite just in case

• jfitzgan

@theIrrigator said...

Cool. Hopefully it will work and more people will join also. I sent him an invite just in case

I’m in. Thank you.

• tmarohl

@theIrrigator said...

Yeah it’s set up. I’ll send invite

FD leagues are a pain, because you don’t get notifications. You have to go to the friends tab everyday and click on the contest. They rarely fill, so they end up running for free.

• jfitzgan

@tmarohl said...

FD leagues are a pain, because you don’t get notifications. You have to go to the friends tab everyday and click on the contest. They rarely fill, so they end up running for free.

FD is a pain in many ways but I’m a creature of habit.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

All this value and for some God-forsaken reason, I’m all in on Keldon Johnson….

• realphipps

When I woke up this morning, it really hit me just how bad I am at NBA DFS. Just gotta work harder.

• Wooden_Bones

@realphipps said...

When I woke up this morning, it really hit me just how bad I am at NBA DFS. Just gotta work harder.

I had this feeling after barely/not cashing for a week straight. “Work harder” for me turned out to be stop taking so many thin value plays and just work at making a solid line up that will cash. Of course, there isn’t a simple answer to making a solid cashing line up, but trusting your process will help.

Hang in there.

• Herf

@Wooden_Bones said...

I had this feeling after barely/not cashing for a week straight. “Work harder” for me turned out to be stop taking so many thin value plays and just work at making a solid line up that will cash. Of course, there isn’t a simple answer to making a solid cashing line up, but trusting your process will help.

Hang in there.

Will you please PM me your Venmo information so I can send you the extra $50 from last nights Forum Contest. Thanks.

• Herf

@realphipps said...

I didn’t like any of the lineups I made yesterday so I went considerably lighter than normal. I would say that yesterday’s slate just wasn’t good for my style of play.

That’s what I’m going with anyways other than I suck haha.

• wolfman3533

Can I get an invite as well. Wolfman3533

The link didn’t work for me.

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

Knicks, Spurs, Knicks, Jazz, Jeff Teague, and perhaps Cole Anthony all coming off the sweet 2 day rest spot.

Speaking of Teague, I know the assumption is Pritchard starts, but he ain’t started a game yet and Stevens tends to be goofy as hell when he can mess around with lineups.

I’m gonna say Teague gets the start yet finishes with less minutes than Pritchard, with Teague at 22-24 and Pritchard at 24-26.

• Wooden_Bones

@Herf said...

Will you please PM me your Venmo information so I can send you the extra $50 from last nights Forum Contest. Thanks.

Done. And, thank you!

• Wooden_Bones

@Yukerboy said...

I’m gonna say Teague gets the start yet finishes with less minutes than Pritchard, with Teague at 22-24 and Pritchard at 24-26.

As a Celtics fan I can say this is a solid assumption.

• sideshowgreg

Could I get an invite to the FD league? Please and thank you.

SideshowGreg

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

Anyone having DK issues? I’m starting to think they dont like us offering bonus bucks contests. I cant enter any contests from the app. It says there is restrictions on my account. Did DK delete the league? I’ll see when I get home if it’s just my phone/app or if I’m locked out. I created the League and Forum contest just fine

• theIrrigator

• Ranked #61

RG Tiered Ranking

@sideshowgreg said...

Could I get an invite to the FD league? Please and thank you.

SideshowGreg

Sent

• Yukerboy

• Blogger of the Month

@theIrrigator said...

Sent

Could I get an invite to the FD league?
    I mean, somebody gotta take last.
    Hoping Jayzee’s in so we can laugh at each other.

Yukerboy

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).